Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 03:30 PM   #151
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I bet all the hangers-on that fed him the drugs are heading for the hills now.
TMZ reports that the police are searching for the doctor who gave him his daily Demerol injection. The doctor has run off.
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #152
country flag Polikarpov

Polikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond reputePolikarpov has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't it be those annoying Hollywood skanks?
Polikarpov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #153
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering if Paul McCartney would release a statement or not. He and Jackson had a famous falling out years ago after MJ bought the Beatles catalog and as far as I know they never reconciled. Jackson, even though he was a "boy man", was also a ruthless businessman who burned a lot of bridges.

McCartney says:
"I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones."
I wonder what Brooke Shields, Emmanuel Lewis, and Macaulay Culkin will say, if anything? And Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor too?

Corey Feldman was on Larry King last night, he said he felt that MJ preferred being with children because he felt no pressure to perform around them and they didn't expect anything from him other than love. His statement:
"I come to you today with great sadness, acknowledging the loss of the greatest entertainer in the history of mankind. For me he was more than that, he was my idol, he was a role model, he was someone to cry to when my childhood was unbearable, he was a brother, he was a dear friend."

"Unfortunately Michael and I had a falling out on Septenmber 10th 2001 and that broken friendship had never been repaired. I have stayed close with his family through the years. As a matter of fact my wife and I attended LaToyas birthday thrown by Janet 3 weeks ago on Susie's actual birthday. Michael was supposed to be there and we were supposed to try and talk things out. Michael didn't show because he was stuck in rehearsals for his upcoming tour.

I am trembling and shaking at the moment and it is very hard to type. I am filled with tremendous sadness and remorse. All I choose to remember from this point is the good times we shared and what an inspiration he was to me and the rest of the world. Nobody will ever be able to do what Michael Jackson has done in this industry, and he was so close to doing it all again. I am truly, and deeply sorry for all of the heartbroken fans and supporters worldwide. I think I am still in shock. So I must end this now."
John Landis was yet another man who had a falling out with MJ:

John Landis Calls the Man He Sued 'Tragic'
We just got a statement from John Landis -- the man who directed Michael Jackson for the "Thriller" and "Black and White" videos. It's somewhat harsh -- not surprising, because Landis has an active lawsuit against Jackson, claiming the singer stiffed him over profits for the Broadway musical of "Thriller."

Landis says, "I was lucky enough to know and work with Michael Jackson in his prime. Michael was an extraordinary talent and a truly great international star. He had a troubled and complicated life and despite his gifts, remains a tragic figure. My wife Deborah and I will always have great affection for him."
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 06-26-2009 at 04:54 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #154
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post

I wonder what Brooke Shields, Emmanuel Lewis, and Macaulay Culkin will say, if anything? And Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor too?
first!since she is in enormous shock (and very sick)her team sent one amazing statement in her name.
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:21 PM   #155
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking legend. You don't have to be one of his biggest fans to be affected by this.

The Pop King of our generation. Growing up it was his voice we heard everyday on our radios. He was a part of everyone's life. Entertained hundreds of millions and will continue to do so for decades, maybe centuries.

I couldn't help but shed tears this morning listening to Billie Jean and Will You Be There. Feeling the beat was like hearing his own hearbeat still ticking from beyond the grave.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #156
country flag nab_94

nab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond reputenab_94 has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P Michael

The King Of Pop Music will always be immortal!!
Old 06-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #157
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post
first!since she is in enormous shock (and very sick)her team sent one amazing statement in her name.

The only statement I saw was one that said that Liz was devastated and wouldn't say anything right now. What particular part of that should I find amazing?

So Liz and Bilbo are both speechless.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #158
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

People are so strange. Because of this sudden death, now this absolute lunatic is being revered as if he were freaking Bach or something.

Unless you are an American who bought all that bubblegum disgrace MJ churned out during the 70s and 80s, why would anyone ever call this guy "greatest entertainer in history" or something like that?

You people need some perspective in your lives. MJ was just a media phenomenon, without any musical quality. He was also a deeply disturbed person that would have been sent to a mental institution if he weren't rich and famous. Does anyone really think a guy who admitted having "sleepovers" with little children is sane? A guy who held a baby off a balcony?

Now you get those fake, phony messages of regret from guys who hated him just because they don't wanna lose the huge marketing tide that's about to come.

You gotta love the showbiz and the absurd lack of perspective always associated with it.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #159
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
People are so strange. Because of this sudden death, now this absolute lunatic is being revered as if he were freaking Bach or something.

Unless you are an American who bought all that bubblegum disgrace MJ churned out during the 70s and 80s, why would anyone ever call this guy "greatest entertainer in history" or something like that?

You people need some perspective in your lives. MJ was just a media phenomenon, without any musical quality. He was also a deeply disturbed person that would have been sent to a mental institution if he weren't rich and famous. Does anyone really think a guy who admitted having "sleepovers" with little children is sane? A guy who held a baby off a balcony?

Now you get those fake, phony messages of regret from guys who hated him just because they don't wanna lose the huge marketing tide that's about to come.

You gotta love the showbiz and the absurd lack of perspective always associated with it.
Totally agree - he was a complete fruit cake

I wonder who will play him in a film of his life? One of his sisters perhaps?

Or maybe..............
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #160
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

And I'm the one accused of disrespect? Go figure!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:26 PM   #161
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

RIP. The news came so unexpectedly.

I am very concerned about those kids. I don't think MJ's parents are sane enough themselves to care for them, and Joe Jackson was abusive. He should have been in prison a long time ago. MJ's kids' mother relinquished rights to them years ago, but even so a court of law should give her custody. At least in the interim. I am so saddened for them.
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #162
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas View Post
Joe Jackson was abusive. He should have been in prison a long time ago.
How could he have been an abuser? He was never found guilty in a court of law. Oh, wait....................
Old 06-26-2009, 05:43 PM   #163
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas View Post
MJ's kids' mother relinquished rights to them years ago, but even so a court of law should give her custody.
TMZ reports that she never relinquished her rights. Not that she didn't want to, but that there was a technical error in the judgement. So now she can legally claim them.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #164
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
music that he made in the 70 and 80 was LOVED by a HUGE PART of the black community RACIST idiot !!!
Why play the race card? That is so over these days. Besides, Jackson spent his adult life trying to be ''not black''
Old 06-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #165
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
How could he have been an abuser? He was never found guilty in a court of law. Oh, wait....................
Well in the 50's/60's , parents had the rights to beat their kids for discipline ..it wasnt an abuse at all it was legal. And to tell the truth i never agreed with MJ and his bro. to make their father looking an abuser , he wasnt .;he only disciplined his children like a lot african american parents back then..
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote