The Green Green Grass of Home: Tournament Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2009, 11:21 PM   #46
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Green Green Grass of Home: Tournament Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Good company or bad company? or

Anyway, not likely to cheer for Viktor online for the rest of Wimbledon

Leaving in a few hours (hopefully)
Great company

Hold on ladies, I am going to type up a bit on Viktor's doubles from today because he was in a feisty mood
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #47
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so I get there in the second set Everything is going well, but Viktor seems angry with something. I see it building up and building up inside of him, boiling just underneath the surface and then... the chair makes an awful awful awful overrule. A ball called in, was well in and it was overruled. And VIktor was not going to have any of that, so he starts arguing and tells the chair that there were like 5-6 bad calls. Meanwhile Tursunov/Kunitsyn are hanging around the net, kind of nodding, totally agreeing even

So then a few games later, they play a point and in the end a ball is called out, and Viktor is like, "OMG COME ON HERE." and the chair is like "viktor, it was out." and he's like "NO, OBVIOUSLY. I MEAN THE LET. DID YOU NOT HEAR THE LET." And the guy was like, well the machine didn't go off. And Viktor is like "BUT DID YOU HEAR IT HIT THE NET." and he's like "The machine didn't go off." so Viktor is like, "IGOR. DID YOU HEAR IT." And Kunitsyn is like "yeah." and they start discussing how this missed let call was even worse than some previous missed let call Eventually Viktor goes to the chair, "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?" and so Tursunov is like laughing and goes to Viktor, "Because they need someone to sit in the chair. It's tradition" and then Viktor starts laughing and they start to play again. There's a considerable bit more arguing throughout the match and then Viktor's team finally wins and you know they all shake hands but when Viktor and Tursunov go to shake, they do, but they also kind of chitchat at the net and were discussing about whether to shake the chair's hand or not. Like kind of, "Well are you going to do it? If you don't I won't." but then in the end they both did

So it was fun to watch
Old 06-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #48
#freeviktor

Every time it was time for new balls also, Tursunov was like... giving them away to kids and stuff and the chair was like "Dmitry, don't." and then he just continued to do it. So then at one ball change, he's like, "Can I just whack one out of here?" and the chair is like "No! You are already gave out enough." so then Dmitry just takes the balls and hands out more of them I think every kid watching left with a ball
Old 06-25-2009, 04:44 AM   #49
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Great company

Quote:
Hold on ladies, I am going to type up a bit on Viktor's doubles from today because he was in a feisty mood
Lady, I had 3 hours sleep last night and was on the road for more than 10 hours. So it took me a few minutes after reading your posts to figure out you're talking about Viktor's doubles match.

I would LOVE to know who's the umpire.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:17 AM   #50
#freeviktor

I am really bad with umpires, so I don't even know who it was. I wish I did.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #51
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report Jess!

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #52
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Kas also sounded like the odd man out there. He's the one who did/had not make any achievement in singles and had 3 singles players fooling around with a doubles match
Old 06-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #53
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

No time to hang around. Have to get the guys up and running. Long drive today.....

Ajde Viktor!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #54
country flag natashha

natashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond reputenatashha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
So it was fun to watch
I bet it was, sounds hilarious.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:53 AM   #55
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Poor Kas also sounded like the odd man out there. He's the one who did/had not make any achievement in singles and had 3 singles players fooling around with a doubles match
Kas didn't mind at all He is a good compliment to Viktor actually, personality-wise He tolerates him very well

Nice find by Viktor
Old 06-26-2009, 02:26 AM   #56
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quite a rollcoaster match today, from watching the score. But the most important thing is HE WON!!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #57
#freeviktor

I have to go to work. If the UNTHINKABLE happens, and he wins, I hope someone notifies me