June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #31
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June Cycling: Dauphine, Switzerland, Nationals

Oh ALEJANDRO, how sweet the sound! (whatever the f*ck this means :retard: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
9.5 units Evans over Valverde @ $1.91
.5 units Gerdemann to win @ $41
5 units Devolder over Cobo @ $2.13
loss, loss, void

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
I've got 3 plays:

Valverde over Evans
Gerdemann not to win
Cobo over Devolder
win, win, void

I own you Bolar, my little bitch . You really thought Evans would beat a guy like Valverde?

Last edited by its.like.that : 06-14-2009 at 04:48 PM.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #32
country flag wimderon

wimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond repute

He just knows shit about cycling.
wimderon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #33
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimderon View Post
He just knows shit about cycling.

Maybe he'll make his money back with 234,989 units on Cavendish to win a sprint?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #34
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Stage 4 in Dauphine

Too much for the sprinters to handle. An outside category and another climb less than 50km from the end.

Breakaway

.3 units Voeckler @ $81
.3 units Albasini @ $81
.3 units Monfort @ $81
.2 units Burghardt @ $101
.2 units Gadret @ $121
.3 units Martin @ $81

Good luck!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #35

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I mean Switzerland.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #36

Okay - It's time Kreuziger makes his move.

2.5 units Kreuziger to win @ $8.50
.5 units Gerdemenn to win @ $41

Regarding H2H

3 units - Kirchen @ $1.87 over A Schleck
5 units - Kreuziger @ $1.76 over F Schleck
5 units - Gerdemann @ $1.71 over Hesjedal
2 units - Martin @ $2.10 over Cancellara

Kreuziger is here to win. Gerdemann should be too strong for the climber. Martin will be too strong for Cancellara and Kirchen should be too strong for A Schleck! A Schleck is here for Tour de France prep only. He's done what he needs to do. Frank is here to win so Schleck will take it easy. Kirchen needs to prove to Team Columbia he's strong enough to lead them in July.

Good luck!

Old 06-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #37

Lost on the two stage wins. Like I care, Kreu was 6th.

Won on the Kirchen, Kreu and Gerd head to heads. I think I won on the Gerd one. Time will tell when it's resulted.

Lost the Martin one.

The guy attacked like crazy and kept attacking on the final climb. To have Cancellara finish second shows how soft these mountains are.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #38
country flag wimderon

wimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and Gerd head to heads. I think I won on the Gerd one.
Nope.

26 125 HESJEDAL Ryder GRM CAN 01'51"
27 164 ROHREGGER Thomas MRM AUT ' '
28 167 VELITS Peter MRM SVK ' '
29 163 GERDEMANN Linus MRM GER ' '
Old 06-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #39
Banned!

Nice work Bolar, lying to us now I see.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:06 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Nice work Bolar, lying to us now I see.

How am I lieing. If you read my post, you would see that I said "I think I won the gerds one"

Nice try,

Arsehole

Now piss off before I have you removed. Same with you wimwanker.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #41

7 units Cavendish @ $2.15

.3 Albasini @ $67
.4 Voeckler @ $51
.4 Chavanel @ $51
.3 Burghardt @ $101

Basically - no one will beat Cav if it is indeed a sprint finish.

Albasini had targetted this stage before the tour. Unfortunately, he won last night so he might not be determined. But how could you not? It finishes in his home community so one would think that he will try something. Columbia riders are in form so you would be mad to bet against any of them. Burghardt again was in a break yesterday, but dont' be surprised if he tries again.

Voeckler will attempt a break today as will Chavanel one would think. These two riders are attacking riders.

2 units Ciolek over Hushovd @ $2.35
7 units Haussler over Eisel @ $1.68

Ciolek does something. Milram are committed.

It's time Haussler shows us what he is capable of too after a nice solid consistent year. Wouldn't surprise me if Haussler wins.

Until next time.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 PM   #42
country flag wimderon

Quote:
Same with you wimwanker.
I won't piss off. Why should I, I have only posted some facts here.

If you want me to contribute my bets here please tell, but it will make you look like a clown.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimderon View Post
I won't piss off. Why should I, I have only posted some facts here.

If you want me to contribute my bets here please tell, but it will make you look like a clown.
Just because you're from the Netherlands you think you know it all?

You have come in here and criticised someone when you don't have the balls to post plays?

Bring it on bitch!

Tour de France challenge. Right here!

Old 06-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #44
country flag wimderon

Quote:
Just because you're from the Netherlands you think you know it all?
No, it's because the nonsense I read here. Just from this thread only:

Quote:
Just the two plays for the outright.

9.5 units Evans over Valverde @ $1.91
.5 units Gerdemann to win @ $41

Good luck!

---------------------------

Valverde may be in good form and not racing next month, but Evans creams him in the the time trial. Evans will come runner up again. Though Valverde will be determined, I can't see him featuring top 2 and Evans will come runner up.
How can you state the above, regarding Valverde owned Evans in the TT's last year here (which he indeed didn't do this year), and go against someone who most probably isn't allowed to ride the Tour, taking someone who is here to finetune his form and see where it gets him.

Quote:
Gerdemann is in good form. A handy price for a handy rider.
Great price indeed for someone who was never gonna take part here, 0,5 units down the drain before the race even started.

Quote:
5 units Devolder over Cobo @ $2.13

An interest bet to say the least. A reasonable sum of money on him too. Devolder should be too good for Cobo one would suspect. Devolder is the better climber and better time trialist. Quick Step have been quiet of late and with the Boonen troubles, I expect Stijn to deliver the goods.
Devolder states that he is here to train and that he won't be going for the GC and you come up with this? Against someone who isn't racing even.

Quote:
fuck me evans is in some fine form.

5 units Boonen @ $2.15 - should be straightforward. He only has chavanel, steegmens and vaitkus to contend with.

probably my last play on Dauphine. I'm eagerly awaiting Switzerland.
Taking Boonen around evens here while on his first stage since Paris-Roubaix and the whole coke-thing afterwards (of which he is probably cleared now by the way).

Quote:
7 units contador up ventoux.
While you state earlier Contador might be here to prepare himself for July, you're throwing 7 units on him here, while he even showed in the TT's his form wasn't where it should be to win?

Quote:
Regarding the prologue.

1 unit play on Martin @ $5 - fade Cancellara at all costs.

Good luck!
Why fading Cancellara who rides his home Tour here and stated in all media - even his homepage - that he was back to his old form again? More important: why taking Martin to win this thing?

Quote:
Stage 1 - Can't see why I can't double up my units.

6 units on Tony Martin top 3 @ $2.20

Good luck!
Yes, why not? Martin has been a machine in short TT's hasn't he?

Quote:
Fuck, this is turning to be shit.

Anyway the Swiss stage tonight.

3 units Kreuziger top 3 @ $4.20

Good luck!
Taking Kreuziger for a podium finish in a semi-sprinter stage, you can rather give your money to the poor if you want to get rid of it.

Quote:
Stage 4 in Dauphine

Too much for the sprinters to handle. An outside category and another climb less than 50km from the end.
Wrong again. Would have been a sprint finish if it weren't for all the teams (except Rabobank) present in the break.

Quote:
Okay - It's time Kreuziger makes his move.

2.5 units Kreuziger to win @ $8.50
.5 units Gerdemenn to win @ $41

Regarding H2H

3 units - Kirchen @ $1.87 over A Schleck
5 units - Kreuziger @ $1.76 over F Schleck
5 units - Gerdemann @ $1.71 over Hesjedal
2 units - Martin @ $2.10 over Cancellara

Kreuziger is here to win. Gerdemann should be too strong for the climber. Martin will be too strong for Cancellara and Kirchen should be too strong for A Schleck! A Schleck is here for Tour de France prep only. He's done what he needs to do. Frank is here to win so Schleck will take it easy. Kirchen needs to prove to Team Columbia he's strong enough to lead them in July.

Good luck!
Are you obsessed by Kreuziger? Why would he make his move here with the last 3 kilometers being nearly flat and the climbs not hard/long enough to create a decent gap?

Quote:
You have come in here and criticised someone when you don't have the balls to post plays?

Bring it on bitch!

Tour de France challenge. Right here!
Ok for me. My profit of +184 units over the last two Tour de Frances (live-bets excluded) makes me confident enough to take on the challenge. But since this thread is about the Dauphiné, Suisse and the nationals I'll update this thread with my bets for these races:

Dauphiné

Overall GC:
Valverde over Basso @ 1,71 (4/10) - won
Contador over Evans @ 1,71 (4/10) - lost
Efimkin over Trofimov @ 1,57 (4/10) - won
Moinard over Pineau @ 1,70 (4/10) - won
Astarloza over Dessel x Gesink over Zubeldia @ 2,01 (3/10) - won
Nibali over Devolder @ 1,70 (6/10) - won
Astarloza over Fuglsang @ 1,60 (4/10) - won
Van den Broeck over Garate @ 1,85 (4/10) - won

Stage 1:
Coppel over Lang @ 2,00 (5/10) - won
Valverde over Rabon @ 1,66 (4/10) - won

Stage 4:
Valverde over Nibali @ 1,55 (8/10) - won
Millar over Gutierrez @ 1,75 (3/10) - won
Clement over Lang @ 1,45 (7/10) - won

Stage 5:
Contador over Basso x Gesink to beat Zubeldia @ 1,66 (5/10) - lost
Martin over Fuglsang @ 1,85 (4/10) - lost
Dessel over Di Gregorio @ 1,85 (3/10) - lost

Stage 6:
Valverde over Gesink @ 1,45 (5/10) - won
Evans over Contador @ 1,65 (3/10) - lost
Nibali over Anton @ 1,45 (3/10) - won

Stage 7:
Gesink over Fuglsang @ 1,55 (6/10) - won
Hernandez over Uran @ 1,65 (3/10) - won
Nibali over Astarloza @ 1,77 (8/10) - won

Suisse:

Overall GC:
Karpets over Larsson @ 1,85 (5/10)
Cunego over Albasini @ 2,00 (4/10)
F. Schleck over Gomez Marchante @ 1,57 (4/10)
Gerdemann over Dekker @ 1,57 (4/10)
Cunego over Gomez Marchante @ 1,85 (2/10)
Karpets over Martin @ 1,40 (4/10)
Klöden over A. Schleck (GC) x Cancellara over Hushovd (stage 1) @ 2,06 (5/10)
Kreuziger to win @ 4,00 (4/10)

Stage 1:
Kreuziger over Gerdemann @ 1,70 (6/10) - won
Cancellara over Martin @ 1,55 (4/10) - won
Boom over Hincapie @ 1,75 (3/10) - lost
Chavanel over Casar @ 1,57 (3/10) - won
Haussler over Freire @ 1,90 (3/10) - won

Stage 2:
Any other rider to win (any other than listed by bookie) @ 1,95 (6/10) - won
Stage 2 winner - Freire/Haussler @ 11,00/17,00 (1,5 units both) - lost

Stage 3:
Van Avermaet over Nuyens @ 1,67 (6/10) - won

Stage 4:
Cavendish to win @ 3,50 (4/10) - lost
Van Avermaet over Pozzato @ 1,57 (4/10) - lost

Stage 5:
Klöden over Barredo @ 1,52 (6/10) - won
Cunego over Gomez Marchante @ 1,65 (4/10) - won
Kirchen over A. Schleck @ 1,95 (3/10) - won
Casar over Weening @ 1,65 (3/10) - won
Gomez Marchante over Cobo @ 2,00 (4/10) - lost
Karpets over Danielson @ 1,52 (7/10) - won

Stage 6:
Cavendish to win @ 2,75 (4/10)
Hushovd over Ciolek @ 1,75 (4/10)
Van Avermaet over Mondory @ 1,71 (2/10)
Old 06-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #45

Don't post your plays bozo when you never posted them before. Keep it credible.

And on Gerdemann not riding the Dauphine, I lost no money there. Same with the matchup. They weren't all in.

Post your plays when they are credible. Until them, don't come up with such rubbish.