•°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #31
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Wisdom is a Woman, and Loves only a Warrior/ the Castle, vol.5

Bloody hell. New thread already. Wow. Even though I said that on volumes 2, 3 and 4...still. WOW

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #32
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Maya your sig is heart breaking.
It is though, isn't it.
I try to look on the good side. Obviously GGL is some kind of an unrecognized tennis god, so good for me that he was brought to my attention, if in such a vile way.
GGL for the Eastbourne title.

Quote:
He'll be back for USO and kick GGL's ass on the big occasion don't worry.
Sniff.
I don't care about the wins. Just stream him already for god's sake, this is too cruel.

(I love your avatar )

Btw, since the guys seam to have gotten a little testosterone crazy lately , why don't we get some kind of a male picspam thread. I'm feeling a little superficial today.

I bet I know who'd post there for sure. CG.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #33
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Robredo will kick the shit outta Baggy, I said it here first.

g'nite
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #34
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
What do you mean, "me of all people"?
Obviously my Muller fangirl campaign is working far too well, people clearly do not expect too much of my intellectual capacities.
I didn't mean that, I meant it's great to see from my dear Maya (attempting to cover up his mess )

Quote:
That one is beautiful as well(Ireland ), but I was referring to the one you chose to be under your name.
yeah I only realized that when Jolan pointed it out (thought you meant representative of the Castle not my Castle) , I have no idea as I said, JG was the one who posted that pic and I stole it

btw, earlier when you posted that 0-4 H2H in the pigeons thread, I felt so bad for you it was so cute in a way such honest and passionate fangirling moves you you deserve many and
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #35
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post

g'nite
Too right. Baggy is nowhere near being in form right now. Boredo in straights.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...

Last edited by Sapeod : 06-15-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #36
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

g'nite
good NIGHT!? are you in the far east again?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #37
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

g'nite
I think it's totally possible.

Goodnite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
I didn't mean that, I meant it's great to see from my dear Maya (attempting to cover up his mess )

Nice cop-out, Habib.

Quote:
yeah I only realized that when Jolan pointed it out (thought you meant representative of the Castle not my Castle) , I have no idea as I said, JG was the one who posted that pic and I stole it
So I'll have to ask him then.

Quote:
btw, earlier when you posted that 0-4 H2H in the pigeons thread, I felt so bad for you it was so cute in a way such honest and passionate fangirling moves you you deserve many and
Well, I care for the gorgeous losers, what can I say.
I just think it's a shame that someone with so much potential in his youth turned out to have such a disappointing life/career, I always cheer for the underdog. I also think he seams to be a very good person and deserves more then the occasional bandwagon after a big win. No one seams to care about him, so I do.
So girly, I know.

Thanks for the nice words, Habib, that was very kind of you.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #38
country flag habibko

Quote:

Nice cop-out, Habib.
it's the truth actually, but that doesn't matter anymore

Quote:
Well, I care for the gorgeous losers, what can I say.
I just think it's a shame that someone with so much potential in his youth turned out to have such a disappointing life/career, I always cheer for the underdog. I also think he seams to be a very good person and deserves more then the occasional bandwagon after a big win. No one seams to care about him, so I do.
So girly, I know.

Thanks for the nice words, Habib, that was very kind of you.
you are warming me up for the guy, that's how effective your campaign is I really hope to see him on center court in Wimbledon or USO once again

the only full match I watched of him is against Federer in USO last year, and he has such a beautiful style, but I didn't pay much attention to his character, obviously I will from now on thanks to you, hopefully he will get another chance
Old 06-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #39
country flag Harmless

Quote:
it's the truth actually, but that doesn't matter anymore
No worries, I didn't take any offense.

Quote:
you are warming me up for the guy, that's how effective your campaign is I really hope to see him on center court in Wimbledon or USO once again
So my campaign IS working, yay!
See, if he actually hired me as his manager - sky is the limit, I tell you. I'd plug him so bad Nike would be begging to sign him.

Quote:
the only full match I watched of him is against Federer in USO last year, and he has such a beautiful style, but I didn't pay much attention to his character, obviously I will from now on thanks to you, hopefully he will get another chance
Inshallah.

But, the truth is, he has such ridiculous fluctuations in his game. Sometimes - wow, beautiful.
And other times ...only a fangirl could watch it.
He does have a truly booming serve, just ridiculous, and imo, his lefty forehand, oh wow. Some touch volleys sometimes etc.
But movement, omg, terrible. Non-existent.
Will to fight also - comes and goes.

But he definitely has a presence on court that makes you take note of him. I just think he hasn't realized that yet.
I don't have terribly high hopes for him this year , but I would definitely like to see him take more use of his potential and not let the loses get him down, he could be great for the tour.

Oooookay, enough Muller rant.

Btw, Habib, have you ever heard of a song called Gole Sangam? Are you at all familiar with the Persian language?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #40
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Maya I think it's OK for you to count the votes now. Karin doesn't post in the Fed fo any more.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #41
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Mods: please move this thread to the chat section. thanks in advance.

we have reached 5000 posts in our "castle" thread there already.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #42
country flag habibko

Quote:
No worries, I didn't take any offense.

Quote:
So my campaign IS working, yay!
See, if he actually hired me as his manager - sky is the limit, I tell you. I'd plug him so bad Nike would be begging to sign him.
it sure is working, doesn't he have an official site or a facebook? make your presence noticed, I doubt he have that many fans

Quote:
Inshallah.

But, the truth is, he has such ridiculous fluctuations in his game. Sometimes - wow, beautiful.
And other times ...only a fangirl could watch it.
He does have a truly booming serve, just ridiculous, and imo, his lefty forehand, oh wow. Some touch volleys sometimes etc.
But movement, omg, terrible. Non-existent.
Will to fight also - comes and goes.

But he definitely has a presence on court that makes you take note of him. I just think he hasn't realized that yet.
I don't have terribly high hopes for him this year , but I would definitely like to see him take more use of his potential and not let the loses get him down, he could be great for the tour.

Oooookay, enough Muller rant.
Inshallah indeed, reminds me.. you have been slacking off the Arabic lessons you haven't even given me a feedback for the last lesson I gave you

wish him the best

Quote:
Btw, Habib, have you ever heard of a song called Gole Sangam? Are you at all familiar with the Persian language?
my grandmother (whom I live with since I'm living away from my home city) speaks perfect Persian, so you can tell I'm very familiar with the language, Uzbek isn't very different which is the language of my parents, but unfortunately I don't speak them

I'm listening to the song right now, wonderful
Old 06-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #43
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Maya I think it's OK for you to count the votes now. Karin doesn't post in the Fed fo any more.
Oh noes.
I'll PM her then and tell her she MUST do it.
And Doris hasn't been online yet I think, so we're waiting for her anyway.

How are you doing, btw?
Are you getting nervous about Wimby or still in the postFO clouds?

Quote:
it sure is working, doesn't he have an official site or a facebook? make your presence noticed, I doubt he have that many fans
No official site, no. A girl from Lux. I know told me he DOES have a facebook profile(not him though), and that he gets a lot of support from Lux. fans there.
I don't like facebook myself so I don't know.

Quote:
Inshallah indeed, reminds me.. you have been slacking off the Arabic lessons you haven't even given me a feedback for the last lesson I gave you
I keep not having enough time for it, it's going so slow.
But starting next week I'll have more time on my hands (and more patience), so I'll get on it properly.
I am most definitely keeping your PMs in mind, don't worry. I appreciate your help a lot, you're the best.

Quote:
my grandmother (whom I live with since I'm living away from my home city) speaks perfect Persian, so you can tell I'm very familiar with the language, Uzbek isn't very different which is the language of my parents, but unfortunately I don't speak them

I'm listening to the song right now, wonderful
Wow, that's great.
Let me give you a link to a truly AMAZING album that I found ages ago. Gole Sangam is the first song on it, and it is just...
I think you'll love it.
It's one of my favourite albums.
http://www.magnatune.com/artists/albums/manno-opium/

Last edited by Harmless : 06-15-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #44
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh noes.
I'll PM her then and tell her she MUST do it.
And Doris hasn't been online yet I think, so we're waiting for her anyway.

How are you doing, btw?
Are you getting nervous about Wimby or still in the postFO clouds?
I'm fine thanks for asking.

Both actually, I still smile thinking about that sunday. At the same time I keep having these nightmare thoughts about a rusty Federer losing to a guy ranked 298 in the world in the first round of Wimbledon. I'm nervous as hell about his prospects.

You?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #45
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i see, habib.....thanks for that......i wish the forum had the capacity so that we could make a legendary 1 million thread.......it's ok though.......

so you all have pretty much stopped going to the gen messages section?
nope we didn't stop that, it's the main section of MTF afterall, that's where all the news and results are posted, but that's no place to chat so we don't post there as much
Closed Thread