•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 334 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #4996
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
yep, i have noticed the first post......great pics and good start for a thread......i am trying to come to terms with all this volumes and everything.......5000 posts constitute a volume and we have had 4 such volumes already or is it something else? castle mate habib, am i missing something?
not so long ago we had threads that had as many as 150,000 posts, but MTF server experienced technical problems and the admins decided that the maximum posts for each thread is 5000 posts, that's why we have to open a new one from time to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
i have several hundred kids. i have no idea where they are or what their names might be.
I bet you have many born in the very same day, judging from all the threesome adventures you had
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #4997
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
bless them, future warriors of the Castle!
affirmative. everybody who is at the castle now realizes that this castle will live on for the next 100,000 centuries and beyond.

immortality is yours for the asking here.

eventually you will get a shot at being immortalized forever in the original post of every castle thread ever created. your name, your rank, and your castle will be portrayed and displayed forever and ever.

those who are generous enough and kind enough to contribute to CCRF will also be immortalized forever. our CCRF is for the warriors and by the warriors.

it allows us to retain our ability to offer great contests at the castle.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #4998
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey Tori he calls me Hercules or just plain Herc. its because he knows me and he knows that i am blessed with riduculous strength.

Well of course you do.

This is a fleeting visit, as in about 30 mins I have to go and do real life stuff.

I'm not a Sampras fan either. I can appreciate his game, but it was so boring .
Old 06-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #4999
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

i see, habib.....thanks for that......i wish the forum had the capacity so that we could make a legendary 1 million thread.......it's ok though.......

so you all have pretty much stopped going to the gen messages section?
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #5000
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

5000th post!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #5001
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i see, habib.....thanks for that......i wish the forum had the capacity so that we could make a legendary 1 million thread.......it's ok though.......

so you all have pretty much stopped going to the gen messages section?

its done. they will lock this one up fairly rapidly now.

GM is ok to visit but now great to stay. this castle here is where we really get involved with what we want to talk about.

and we do all that while showing utmost respect for every warrior`s feelings.

any personal judgement remarks, insults, and the like must be handles using PM`s.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #5002
Banned!

Quote:
its done. they will lock this one up fairly rapidly now.

GM is ok to visit but now great to stay. this castle here is where we really get involved with what we want to talk about.

and we do all that while showing utmost respect for every warrior`s feelings.

any personal judgement remarks, insults, and the like must be handles using PM`s.
alright.......over to volume 5 then general clay death.......
Old 06-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #5003
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
and where's Glen? I have a couple gifts for him...

I love the ad
Great stuff Nat. Thanks, I had seen one but not the other. Those guys had, and still have something special.

I've been out running errands and trying to get my life back in order. Since I can basically write off the next two weeks with Wimby, need to get some stuff done this week.. Now I need to read some more posts.
This place is rocking. Go out for a few hours and it's like 10 pages.. WOW !!!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #5004
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
alright.......over to volume 5 then general clay death.......

you can check the "castle" thread (vol. 5) under non tennis section if you like. i think they will be shutting this one down soon.

some have already started posting on the vol 5 thread there.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #5005
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Great stuff Nat. Thanks, I had seen one but not the other. Those guys had, and still have something special.

I've been out running errands and trying to get my life back in order. Since I can basically write off the next two weeks with Wimby, need to get some stuff done this week.. Now I need to read some more posts.
This place is rocking. Go out for a few hours and it's like 10 pages.. WOW !!!
this ad was superb. i couldnt stop laughing when i first came across it.
Closed Thread