•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #4981
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
I just received a call from the workshop. I'm going downtown to get my car and maybe I'll head to a restaurant for some take-away. Talk to you later!

later Martin.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #4982
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
this is the latest i have. looks like he is going to get aleast one match in on grass to test his knees.

i dont see him walking away from Wimby even if he is in pain. he has to try to pocket a few wins there so he would not lose too many points. in his thinking, he can always catch Fed during the latter part of the year if he has to but he must find a way to stay close now.

he didnt play the masters cup last year so there will be an opportunity to pick up some points:

ATP Rankings

1-100 points for every round Robin match won
2- 200 if you win the Semi final
3- 250 if you win the final.

So the winner of the event can bag a maximum of 750 and a minimum of 550 points. Plus every one else earns points on the basis of how many matches they won.

in any case, here is the latest on the clay monster:

World No.1 Rafael Nadal could play at the Hurlingham Cub, this Friday 19 June, as part of his preparations to defend his Wimbledon title. Rafa is expected to make a decision later this week.

Rafa Nadal has played at this pre-Wimbledon event, which takes place at the renowned Hurlingham Club, South West London, twice before in 2006 and 2007. Rafael would be scheduled to play against World No.19, Stanislas Wawrinka, who won a gold medal with fellow countryman Roger Federer at the 2008 Olympic Games and recently defeated him at the Monte Carlo Masters.

Looking to retain his 2008 Wimbledon crown, after playing a five-set epic final against Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal plans to travel to London tomorrow.

"I have kindly been invited to play the traditional exhibition at the Hurlingham Club on Friday, June 19. I have played at that Club for several years now. It would be a good test for me to play there on Friday to see how the knee is doing and it would provide the perfect setting to get some practice before Wimbledon. If I feel the recuperation is going well I will be more than happy to be there again. I hope that's the case," said Nadal.
i think that's a sensible move playing the exo, he can check his knees and sort out whether he can go out on a full fledged attack at wimbledon or just play it safe and not risk a big injury if he is still feeling the pain.......however, i feel he will go for the title even if he is in pain.......he's gotten used to playing in pain.......

sad that such a fierce competitor, a player who sends shivers down the spines of his top most opponents, is stopped by injuries.......it would be a great deed should he somehow cling on to the title.......pete lost his beloved wimby but was courageous enough to lift the US the same year.......i have similar expectations from rafa, even if he is slightly injured at this point.......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #4983
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
What was the incident?

Even though he's been patchy at best this year, I've got a feeling he'll win today. Don't know why- perhaps coz I'm biased.
Been desparately looking for a YouTube clip of the incident, or at least a link to something that explains it better than I can - but have failed so far. Will keep on seacrhing. It wasn't a very nice incident anyway

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #4984
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
General Habibko cant handle that many hot women. i can.
that's not fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
I just received a call from the workshop. I'm going downtown to get my car and maybe I'll head to a restaurant for some take-away. Talk to you later!
c ya in vol.5 general!
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #4985
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to everyone . Nice new thread.

Has there actually been any good tennis on anywhere today?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #4986
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

my son is messing with the neighbor's cat again
what is with boys and neighbors' animals anyway? it's the same thing everywhere we go

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #4987
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i think that's a sensible move playing the exo, he can check his knees and sort out whether he can go out on a full fledged attack at wimbledon or just play it safe and not risk a big injury if he is still feeling the pain.......however, i feel he will go for the title even if he is in pain.......he's gotten used to playing in pain.......

sad that such a fierce competitor, a player who sends shivers down the spines of his top most opponents, is stopped by injuries.......it would be a great deed should he somehow cling on to the title.......pete lost his beloved wimby but was courageous enough to lift the US the same year.......i have similar expectations from rafa, even if he is slightly injured at this point.......

affirmative shankar.

on another note, have you checked out the original post of this thread. the very first one at the very top. take a tour of the magnificent castles. you will like it.

also check out your new castle in the vol. 5 thread. its under non tennis category.

we are just a few posts away from the mods moving that thread here.

lastly, dont by shy here. post away and have fun. they are all your fellow warriors. many of them will be along soon enough.

i have some stuff to do shortly but i will be checking back in later today.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #4988
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
my son is messing with the neighbor's cat again
what is with boys and neighbors' animals anyway? it's the same thing everywhere we go
hey Nat, wow you have a son at 24 years old? that's quite rare these days.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #4989
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

I have a son and a daughter, they are twins
Little Warriors!!! :d

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #4990
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Hi to everyone . Nice new thread.

Has there actually been any good tennis on anywhere today?
hi cloudy girl. great to see you at the castle.

say hello to shankar when you get a chance. he is to be your and our fellow castle warrior. he just started posting yesterday.

he brings an awesome amount of tennis knowlege with him. he is also a big sampras fan and i am not. so i am sure i will be giving him a hard time about it.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #4991
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
affirmative shankar.

on another note, have you checked out the original post of this thread. the very first one at the very top. take a tour of the magnificent castles. you will like it.

also check out your new castle in the vol. 5 thread. its under non tennis category.

we are just a few posts away from the mods moving that thread here.

lastly, dont by shy here. post away and have fun. they are all your fellow warriors. many of them will be along soon enough.

i have some stuff to do shortly but i will be checking back in later today.
yep, i have noticed the first post......great pics and good start for a thread......i am trying to come to terms with all this volumes and everything.......5000 posts constitute a volume and we have had 4 such volumes already or is it something else? castle mate habib, am i missing something?
Old 06-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #4992
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
hey Nat, wow you have a son at 24 years old? that's quite rare these days.
i have several hundred kids. i have no idea where they are or what their names might be.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #4993
Banned!

Quote:
hi cloudy girl. great to see you at the castle.

say hello to shankar when you get a chance. he is to be your and our fellow castle warrior. he just started posting yesterday.

he brings an awesome amount of tennis knowlege with him. he is also a big sampras fan and i am not. so i am sure i will be giving him a hard time about it.
tori did wish me hercs.......
Old 06-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #4994
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
I have a son and a daughter, they are twins
Little Warriors!!! :d
bless them, future warriors of the Castle!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #4995
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
tori did wish me hercs.......
hey Tori he calls me Hercules or just plain Herc. its because he knows me and he knows that i am blessed with ridiculous strength.

Last edited by Clay Death : 06-15-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Closed Thread