I'm so uneasy - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #46
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm so uneasy

Wow, the week between May 31th and June 7th was probably one of the most stressful weeks I can ever remember going through. I was not even this stressed in job interviews, doing three exams in consecutive days or while writing my thesis as I was during that week.

Especially in the finals it was the middle of the night here, I was trying to sleep, couldn't and then at 5 am I couldn't take it anymore so I logged on to check the result and saw he won! I was exhilirated and spent the rest of the morning on the net. Needless to say the resy of the day was not too productive
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote