PYW to be restarted again! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Default PYW to be restarted again!

I decided to take over this game again since I was taken over by some ppl who thought they will make the game better and as you can see nobody is voting atm and PYW is a total disaster.

I hope there'll be a lot of voters like when I was an admin

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

DJOKOVIC | GASQUET | GULBIS | FEDERER | RODDICK | STEPANEK | OTHER CZECHS

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PYW to be restarted again!

Glad you are here to save us all again Sexysova. You were really sweating for this weren't you
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond reputeSexysova has a reputation beyond repute

well I wanted this game to be good but then you came and ruined it, I hope I can restart it successfully as before

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Old 06-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

We were doing a good job but because of other reasons we couldn't keep it up. I'll keep voting on it and I hope you can do a good job. Just be aware that people didn't like the way you were doing it in January by not giving space to opinions of others.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
country flag Sexysova

well, I'm going to accept a low number of PYW mods who will be able to start threads or update scores but definitely there will be no ATP + challenger rankings together and no one thread for all rounds.. I will try to keep it as I was doing it in January.. please do not try to take it over.. I won't take it over back next time

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Old 06-06-2009, 05:30 AM   #6
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute

FelipeMB did the same last year He treid to run and count rank and then he quitted.
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #7
country flag Sexysova

well I won't stop unless someone else comes and ruins the game again

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Old 06-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #8
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
well I won't stop unless someone else comes and ruins the game again
i don't think about you i thought about Felipe. Last year he tried to count ranks etc. the same story he did this year
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:13 AM   #9
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute

lol, who is this dictator?

This year was running well. I liked how Futures and Challengers were managed, but is hard to run such a big thing without many moderators and also without many players.

I don't know why is it hard to understand that this is not WTA and there aren't many voters. The problem are always the Grand Slams and we never learn. Last year the problem was that someone tried to made each round in two parts. Big mistake considering it was 5 sets.

Now this time, the problem was the qualy. Considering they are like Challenger level, why it was done best of 3 sets and without tie-break in the 3rd? That was shit. Bad luck. We should consider Roland Garros dead forget about it. The way you are trying to keep Roland Garros PYW alive is a shame and shouldn't be accepted. Just wait until Wimbledon and do the things correctly there please.

But fuck this sexysova dictator, who the hell is he/she??? THERE IS NO OWNER HERE, GO AND BUY YOUR OWN FORUM!
SF: / / Estoril, Shangai / / / / Stuttgart, Palermo
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

PAW Rank: 14

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Suicide Champ: Johannesburg 2009

Last edited by NyGeL : 06-07-2009 at 06:21 AM.
NyGeL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
country flag Sexysova

for the first thread when I'M BACK, there're a lot of voters and I'm very surprised how many ppl voted since you all who took it over this year ruined it.. I have nothing against we have a challenger rankings, I can help you with it but I don't want challenger rankings and ATP rankings in once, you can run all challengers and futures you want but they will have their special ranking as it's on TF because it's better because ITF should have their own YEAR END CHAMPIONSHIPS.. if you find some ppl who will help you running challengers I have no problems to help you with rankings..

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Old 06-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute

I been playing and managing PYW even before you register to MTF, so I don't know who or what decides you are the owner of this game.

I don't know who the hell you are to come and piss over all the work other people is doing. If your dictator mind doesn't let you work with others at the same level then you have a big problem, not me.

Anyway, since I'm not 100% active here, I shouldn't be the only one saying this.
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Old 06-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
country flag Sexysova

well, you feel you should be involved only when I'm here then.. because when I wasn't here this game was ruined, now ppl are voting again, I don't know how to explain you this game was crap when you managed it if you did this year..

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

ALL MY TENNIS VIDEOS
Old 06-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
country flag NyGeL

well, seems no one else cares about this, so gl!