SIMON LAROSE - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-11-2003, 11:01 AM   #1
tennisstar059

tennisstar059 is on a distinguished road
Default SIMON LAROSE

HEY ALL

i know there's already a separate thread for canadian players.....but simon larose is an AWESOME player....full of energy, vivacity, and power....and also has the most intense eyes ive ever seen! i was working at the legg mason tennis classic this summer, and it was the qualies, and he was playing..afterwards i sat in the same room with him while he was waiting for transportation....everytime he looked at me, i wanted to MELT....who knew eyes like that existed? hehe i hope he does really well....anyone know his results of late?
check this link...photo shoot of larose....AMAZING (he has short hair now)

ali

http://www.tennis.info/PSSimon.asp
tennisstar059 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2004, 03:54 PM   #2
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SIMON LAROSE

too bad simon lost in davis cup ....

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 09:21 PM   #3
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Simon Larose is

too bad that I never saw him playing on TV
I would like to see him in moving pictures!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 09:54 PM   #4
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... he is a cutie.... that's for sure, but when it comes to matches on tv, only the best or favorite players matches het covered..... unfortunately...

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 11:24 PM   #5
country flag Canuck_Chick

Canuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

very nice photos of simon there ....
i think he was injured in DC and retired from his last match. so maybe that's why he didn't play very well this weekend. he said something like "i wouldn't have normally played this weekend if it wasn't Davis Cup"
Robin Söderling
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist

Patrick Rafter
Canuck_Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 11:30 PM   #6
country flag Canuck_Chick

Canuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Davis Cup: Canada loses to Romania
Canadian Press
9/26/2004

BUCHAREST (CP-AP) - The Canadian men's tennis team was unable to extend its stay in the prestigious World Group of Davis Cup after losing two singles matches to Romania on Sunday.

Canada fell 4-1 to the Romanians in the best-of-five World Group playoff and will drop down to play in Americas Zone Group 1 qualifying for 2005.

Canada reached the World Group this year for the first time since 1992 after beating Brazil in a qualifier in September 2003 in Calgary.

The Canadians lost to the Netherlands in February and were trying to defend their position in the World Group. But it will be Romania joining the top 16 countries in the world next year.

Romania led 2-1 heading into Sunday's singles matches and clinched the victory in the first match when world No. 15 Andrei Pavel defeated Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., 6-2, 6-4, 6-2.

``My serve let me down today,'' said Dancevic, who turned 20 Sunday. ``I had some chances in the second set. We've come a long way as a team and I'm looking forward to playing Davis Cup for my country, winning some ties and getting back to the World Group.''

In the second singles match, Simon Larose of Cap-de-la Madeleine, Que., was forced to withdraw in the first set with a shoulder injury. Larose was trailing Victor Ionita 4-2 at the time.

After Dancevic and Larose lost their singles matches Friday, Toronto's Daniel Nestor and Frederic Niemeyer, from Deauville, Que., defeated the Florin Mergea and Ionita 6-4, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2 9 in doubles Saturday to keep Canada alive.

Pavel, 30, needed one hour 41 minutes to beat Dancevic, ranked No. 207 in the world.

Pavel played a tactical game, often coming to the net to win precious points. Dancevic also came to the net, but he was inaccurate at times.

In the second set, Dancevic stepped up the pressure when the score was 3-2 to Pavel and broke his opponent's serve. However, he then went on to lose his service game to Pavel.

In the final game, Dancevic hit volleys and saved two match points. But Pavel finally prevailed.

Encouraged by an enthusiastic crowd of about 3,000, Pavel delighted spectators by showing his best game.

``It was the toughest match I played in my life,'' Dancevic said. ``You guys have a great player.''

Dancevic said that Romania won the playoff because they were supported by the home crowd and the Romanian players were more used to playing on clay. The Canadians favour hardcourt.

``We deserve to be in the World Group,'' Pavel said. ``My dream is for Romania to be in the (world's) top eight.''

A birthday cake was carried onto the court after the match ended to mark Dancevic's 20th.

Larose said his shoulder injury would keep him out of tennis for four months.

``I decided to risk (playing) because it is important for us to play in the Davis Cup,'' he said.

Nestor and Ionita exchanged barbs Saturday. Nestor was irked by comments made by Ionita in the media, questioning his positioning as the world's no. 1 doubles player.

``What bothered me is picking up the newspaper this morning and seeing some 18-year-old saying that I couldn't play on clay,'' he said.

Ionita, 21, retorted at a separate news conference: ``I admit he is a good player but he did not seem to be coming from another league,'' he said. ``He didn't really impress me today.''

And here's a pic of Simon getting treatment on court....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DC_3354_gallery.jpg (28.4 KB, 44 views)
Robin Söderling
Thomas Johansson
Thomas Enqvist

Patrick Rafter
Canuck_Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:38 PM   #7
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:34 AM   #8
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

what's he doing now?
Old 06-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #9
country flag kyle751

kyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond reputekyle751 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post

what's he doing now?
I think he is coaching Stephanie Dubois.
kyle751 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
country flag valexie03

valexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle751 View Post
I think he is coaching Stephanie Dubois.
That's right
Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the answer