Prince Diablo XP opinions? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
country flag Juan Cruz

Juan Cruz is on a distinguished road
Default Prince Diablo XP opinions?

I have an opportunity to purchase a Diablo XP at a very, very low price (clearance sale).

Since this will be my first sub-100 racquet, I would like to know how it plays. I do want to experiment on that size to help me develop my strokes more, this would be the best — and cheapest — way to get some taste of it (no demos where I am). Just want to know how playable it is for someone with probably a 3.0-3.5 rating. Will power delivery be a big issue?

I currently play with Prince EXO3 Red (105in head).
Juan Cruz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Diablo XP opinions?

I have played with the MID version and it is one of my favorite rackets. It will not be forgiving if you hit outside of the sweet spot, but when you do it will make you feel like R.F. I'd say buy it and if its to advanced for you then you should buy it and save it until you are ready because it is a really good racket.
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

its obviously quite a departure from what you are used to; it will be a lot more unforgiving and will require you to swing faster to achieve the same results you get with with exo3, but if you can get hold of one on the cheap then go for it, its a very nice frame
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:17 AM   #4
country flag Juan Cruz

Juan Cruz is on a distinguished road

Appreciate the advice, as always — thanks!
Juan Cruz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

An older racket of Prince, but still very solid. Good racket that gives a great feel when you hit right!

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote