•°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, vol.4

Welcome to the Castle!

this is the ultimate chat thread for the true tennis warriors, where fans of all players are welcome, you can discuss tennis and freely chat about everything, we also hold prediction contests and give vcash awards for the winners, there are only two rules in the Castle, respect for all players and fans, and make sure to chillax and have fun while you are here

==============

congrats icedevil0289 on winning PWC RG

==============

Prediction Warriors Contest (PWC) - Race

Code:
Ranking       Warrior         # of wins

1)            icedevil0289      11

2)            *Ljubica*         9
              Clay Death        9

3)            habibko           7
              miura             7

4)            JolánGagó         6

5)            Babolat - Dan     5
              Betty             5

6)            LinkMage          4
              Sapeod            4

7)            Stupid Dream      3

8)            Arend             2
              Corey Feldman     2
              Harmless          2
              HeretiC           2
              jonathancrane     2

9)            MacTheKnife       1
              Saxoner           1
              wacked82          1

note: only the top 8 of the race will be allowed to participate in the World Tour Finals (WTF) PWC at the end of the season, do your best and climb up the rankings on your way to glory!

====================

Castle Contests Relief Fund (CCRF)

as members of the Castle know, we hold vcash prediction contests named Prediction Warriors Contest (PWC) for the big tournaments on a daily basis, and we give vcash awards to the winner(s) everyday, to allow the competitions to run smoothly we now announce that the Castle accepts donations for the cause, feel free to donate to me "habibko" and your name will be added in the donators list "Hall of Fame" in this post, thanks in advance, we appreciate your help

current total vcash in CCRF: 336,814.92 vcash

Last Donation:
Clay Death - 10,000 vcash
*Ljubica* - 50,000 vcash
JolánGagó - 20,000 vcash

Hall of Fame:
in order of the amount of donations given

bad gambler

*Ljubica*

JolánGagó

Sapeod

Clay Death

icedevil0289

gio

habibko

TMJordan

MrsFedex

infinityfed

Stupid Dream

miura

Arend

zeleni

HeretiC

biological

=====================

in the Castle:

Arend: master of catch-phrases, funny as hell, Nole fan.
bad gambler: hugely generous donator, Fed fan(?)
Babolat - Dan: Dan from UK.
Betty: Betty from near Milan, Italy, all for Muzza (and her general Joh)
~*BGT*~: lover of Roddick and many Frenchies.
biological: Sophie from the UK, fan of Federer and Tipsarevic among others.
Clay Death: The Destroyer from Mississippi, Lord of the Castle, big fan of Clay Court tennis and Nadal the Clay Monster.
Cloudygirl:Tori from the UK, big fan of Gasquet and Rafa.
cobalt60: Doctor Sue.
Commander Data: Tom from Switzerland, Federer fan.
Corey Feldman (AKA Escude): Mikey from Scotland, big Fed and Muzza fan, future General in progress.
EnriqueIG8: Javier, Federer fan.
finishingmove: Arsen the ever Noletard.
gio: Maja from the USA(?), Nole fan among others (including Rafa and Roger).
habibko: Habib from Jeddah, SA, big fan of Roger.
Harmless: Maya from Croatia, mistress of slash fandom, Federer and Muller rock her world.
Har-Tru: José from Spain, avid fan of Wawrinka and tennis of the good ol' days.
HeretiC: MTF official tennis match analyzer, Nalby fan.
icedevil0289: Usha, Federer fan.
infinityfed: Nadine from London, UK, in love with Federer and Roger's Beloved One.
JolánGagó: Alex from Spain, big fan of Rafa.
jonathancrane: Jonathan(?) no more description until he starts coming more often lol
LinkMage: Gonzalo from Argentina, in love with Fed and vcash.
*Ljubica*: Rose from London, the biggest Nole fangirl in MTF, and very proud of it too!
lurker: Vicki, fan of Nadal, Djokovic and Hewitt, also likes Ferrer, retired favs are Rafter and Kuerten.
MacTheKnife: Glen from the USA, avid McEnroe fan who still enjoys watching tennis.
mimi: Mimi(?) from Hong Kong, China, Rafa fan.
miura: Martin from Trondheim, Norway, Roger fan.
MrsFedex: Nat from Spain, proud Fedal supporter and leader of the THERE'S NO GOAT campaign.
Nathaliia: Nathalia from Wroclaw(?), Poland.
Sapeod: Daniel from Gress, Isle of Lewis, Scotland, fan of Muzza, Federer and Montanes among others.
Saxoner: Matt from Canada, Roger fan, in his own words: "The Newbie that knows nothing, yet", don't worry Matt you'll get the hang of this place really fast
Stupid Dream: Karin from Utrecht, Netherlands, in love with Fedal.
tangerine_dream: Tangy the big Roddick fan.
wacked82: (?)
zeleni: Nole fan.

Last edited by habibko : 06-14-2009 at 03:11 PM.
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

A true warrior is someone who strives to be the best they can be at all things (living life to its fullest) and not necessarily as someone who has prowess in the physical/martial arts of battle, but also in the arts of the psychological, mental and spiritual so that one may have the discipline to change our own behaviour to that of living honourable and in a sacred manner.

A person who lives with honour is noble.

A warrior is someone who lives to a strict code of honour AND lives life to the fullest in full awareness and without fear of the unpredictable nature of life and of the constant presence of death.

Death is not to be seen as something to be feared but only another part of the journey and therefore as with all things it is to be faced with honour.

in the Castle we draw inspiration from the great King Leonidas who has achieved immortality by his true warrior spirit that he showed for his country and his people.

one of his inspiring quotes for all ages:

"In the end, a warrior's true strength is the warrior next to him. So give respect and honor to him, and it will be returned to you. First, you fight with your head."

here is a list of our great Castle's Warriors:

==================

Clay Death
the Destroyer

Master of the 4 Generals and the greatest army in history of MTF

Residence:

General habibko
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the North.

Residence:

General jonathancrane
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the South.

General JolánGagó
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the West.

Residence:

General miura
the Supreme Commander of the armies of the East.

Residence:

General Sapeod
the Supreme Air Force Commander of the Southern Skies.

Residence:

General infinityfed
the Supreme Air Force Commander of the Northern Skies.

Residence:

General Stupid Dream
the Supreme Air Force Commander of the Western Skies.

Residence:

General *Ljubica*
the Supreme Air Force Commander of the Eastern Skies.

Residence:

vice commander Betty
top military strategist of General jonathancrane of the South

Residence:

vice commander Harmless
top military strategist of General miura of the East

Residence:

Admiral Har-Tru
Commander of Naval Forces, Western front

Residence:

Admiral icedevil0289
Commander of Naval Forces, Eastern front

Admiral MacTheKnife
Commander of Naval Forces, Northern front

Residence:

Admiral MrsFedex
Commander of Naval Forces, Southern front

Residence:

our official motto:

"Mercilessly we plow the dust of stars, blown about us by the swift desert wind as we drink the universe in a glass of rain. And we, the ultimate masters of the battlefield, take anything that we rest our eyes on."

memo to opposition: no retreat and no surrender, only pray for death.

Last edited by habibko : 06-14-2009 at 03:08 PM.
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Everyday is a Journey for the Warrior, and the Journey is Home/ the Castle, v

wow that was fast.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
wow that was fast.

awesome. we are in business as usual.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Wow So quick

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

impressively quick.

I quite fancy Tsonga tomorrow if he starts well. I will miss all of the tennis tomorrow Gutted. How dare my job get in the way of the summer tennis season.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:20 PM   #7
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
impressively quick.

I quite fancy Tsonga tomorrow if he starts well. I will miss all of the tennis tomorrow Gutted. How dare my job get in the way of the summer tennis season.
Work has a very irritating way of getting in the way of the important things sometimes doesn't it?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 05-31-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yup it does suck bigtime. I need to start working nights
Old 05-31-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
country flag Babolat - Dan

Babolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Dont you have a comouter @ work and log on to MTF whilst u are meant to be working???!
Babolat - Dan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Yup it does suck bigtime. I need to start working nights
But what happens when the US Open and AO are on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babolat - Dan View Post
Dont you have a comouter @ work and log on to MTF whilst u are meant to be working???!
Yes of course, - but they're pretty strict with Internet usage where I work. Head Office can track peoples' Internet usage, and it's a disciplinary offence - could even lead to getting the sack so much as I love tennis, I need to pay my mortgage more - so I can't do it too often

Old 05-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #11
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hehe like 80% of MTF.

habib, . but we're supposed to carry on with the other thread until it reaches 5000 posts right?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-31-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
they monitor our computer use. Foruming is sackable. I can't even livescore because it crashes our slow internet

Last month I racked up a massive phone bill using the internet on my phone. I need a blackberry when my contract runs out.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #13

Babolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond reputeBabolat - Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
But what happens when the US Open and AO are on?

Yes of course, - but they're pretty strict with Internet usage where I work. Head Office can track peoples' Internet usage, and it's a disciplinary offence - could even lead to getting the sack so much as I love tennis, I need to pay my mortgage more - so I can't do it too often
Sounds like our place.
Besides i dont have time in the day to surf the net.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:35 PM   #14

Quote:
they monitor our computer use. Foruming is sackable. I can't even livescore because it crashes our slow internet

Last month I racked up a massive phone bill using the internet on my phone. I need a blackberry when my contract runs out.
There needs to be disguise button on here, so if your boss peers is in the vicinity of your screen you can hit it and it will change the screen to display an Excel graph.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Oooops - just realised I have to give predictions - so here goes:-

Fernando Gonzalez defeats Andy Murray: 7-5, 2-6, 6-4, 6-3

Closed Thread