Eurovision Song Contest 2009 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #16
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009

Yohanna should have won imo

you gotta love light haired and light skined girls
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #17
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

azerbaijan and iceland girls were well hot
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #18
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
some of the acts in this competition are on another planet lol.

i got on norway though, norton said they would run away with it at the start and he should know more than most what will do well at the eurovision
strange thing was, he was 2.2 at start of show, then just before the results he drifted to 2.8

That was strange.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #19
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

what a fix. again.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #20
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
strange thing was, he was 2.2 at start of show, then just before the results he drifted to 2.8

That was strange.
I think that was basically down to Azerbaijan coming in from 7's to 5's was bound to be a drift on the market favourite. Not sure why though as i couldn't see an obscure country like that winning against friend-to-all Norway, obvious winner really.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #21
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Even a 12 yr old could do better then Norway!
sports freak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #22
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
I think that was basically down to Azerbaijan coming in from 7's to 5's was bound to be a drift on the market favourite. Not sure why though as i couldn't see an obscure country like that winning against friend-to-all Norway, obvious winner really.
You're in love with a fairytale aren't you mate...

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote