Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger - Page 71 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2009, 04:02 AM   #1051
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

mind game .
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2009, 04:05 AM   #1052
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
Roger was probably thinking all that work, I finally win and I still get a plate, I've got plenty of those
Yeah. He was probably like "A plate? Again? Did they like switch the trophies or something?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
I am trying to figure out why he didn't go into panic mode and the only explanation I can think of is that this is the first time that he felt like an underdog going into a match against Nadal.
Yeah.. I kept thinking he'll choke when he was 15-40 down when serving it out.. But he didn't.. Wherever this came from, hope it stays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
I don't get why some rafa fans are being so bitter its not RG ffs, Rafa will probably go on to win RG but just let us enjoy this win
I know.. Sourgrapes much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
15,000 crowd at Wimbledon cheered when they heard the Federer result
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Roger, darlin, well frigging done. No one deserved this more than you.
Eve How have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
Roger really made me happy today. I know Nadal was tired but he was even more tired at Hamburg last year and Roger f**ked that up royally and at Wimbly as well. Today Roger played his game and played it wisely and with patience. His BK held up and he was going for more down the liners plus he moved his slice around more. I was nervous Roger would blow after making some dumb errors in the final game but he kept his cool and won it which is not something we have seen for awhile. I was getting sick of watching him hand Novak wins this year but this definitely makes up for it. Roger played so badly with Andy then played two great matches back to back so I have hope that he can make a change into his Ninja gear more often than not.
Hi Dirk, It's been a while since we saw you here. Life is so much easier for him when his BH DTL works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMoJo View Post
Yay! 1st title of the year I'm glad for the first time in a long time that I gave in like I usually do after promising not to watch one of these finals again
Me too Told myself not to watch, but watched anyway. And am I happy now that I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
Short interview with Swiss newspaper Blick. Basically Roger says his tactic of keeping Nadal waiting at the start of the match and electing to receive was on purpose. Basically said players allow Nadal to determine his rhythm too much.

http://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/fed...oenung--119376
Roger
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:30 AM   #1053
country flag yanchr

yanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Short interview with Swiss newspaper Blick. Basically Roger says his tactic of keeping Nadal waiting at the start of the match and electing to receive was on purpose. Basically said players allow Nadal to determine his rhythm too much.

Roger He shouldn't speak it out...hopefully Nadal didn't hear it

Still very, very, VERY happy for Roger. Even if it was a tired Nadal, even if he didn't meet Djokovic or Murray, it might do a wonder for his confidence. You never know.
yanchr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #1054
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Roger! I don't think it was a huge performance, but he played his game and did not allow Nadal any rythm. I would not draw hasty conclusions for RG, but the win certainly was great for Roger's confidence!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #1055
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

About damn time after that heartbreaker at the AO.

Let's see him storm RG once again. Go Roger! Make me take off my sig!
JediFed is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #1056
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i also liked how federer took a little off his serve in the deuce court and was content to slide it out wide and control the points with his fh rather than go for the ace every time. when nadal has time he can hit a mean bh return in the deuce court off 2nd serves, but when you hit off pace 1st serves with slice he cant get it back in the court with interest and federer can impose his fh.
How many frigging faults did we see at AO. Nice to see Roger serving accurately and successfully.

Key for RG will be just playing his game and not worrying about Nadal. Roger is still number 2 on clay as he has been for the past 5 years. He's stronger then Murray, I watched the Murray/Nadal SF at Monte Carlo to see what was the new in moonball technology. I'm not impressed at Murray on clay.

Djokovic on clay will also be interesting.

Honestly, I think the slump is finally over. We've been waiting over a year for this Federer to return, the Fed of 2007.
JediFed is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #1057
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

im so happy for you Roger

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #1058
country flag Noelman

Noelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond reputeNoelman has a reputation beyond repute

What can I say, you Roger
Noelman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #1059
country flag refero*fervens

refero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Roger! This was awesome news to wake up to. Great way to win his first of the season.

refero*fervens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #1060
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i dont want to break the euphoria but please someone tell me Fed doesnt only think he beat Nadal coz of a thing like this
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #1061
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont want to break the euphoria but please someone tell me Fed doesnt only think he beat Nadal coz of a thing like this

Btw, what's that 18 for in your sig?
Old 05-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #1062
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

The Mancs titles if i recall correctly i know you dont like them Nadine... Arsenal fan i think yeah?
Old 05-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #1063
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Mancs titles if i recall correctly i know you dont like them Nadine... Arsenal fan i think yeah?
Oh yeah of course... Fergie-

Yeah I am

Please don't hate me
Old 05-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #1064
Banned!

i dont! i quite like the Arse

i like all the EPL top4 actually, but prefer Man U
Old 05-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #1065
country flag Dini

Quote:
i dont! i quite like the Arse

i like all the EPL top4 actually, but prefer Man U

I like them too. Erm, except Chelsea that is ()

I think this thread should have the word "campeón" in the thread title.