Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #1006
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qué Será, Será - Buena suerte a Madrid Roger

Roger, darlin, well frigging done. No one deserved this more than you.

Celaeno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #1007
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Roger, darlin, well frigging done. No one deserved this more than you.

Eve?!

OMG It's you!!

You've been missed
Old 05-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #1008
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Roger Congrat again!!

You can do it!!! Just do it again in RG!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #1009
country flag recessional

recessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond reputerecessional has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
I don't get why some rafa fans are being so bitter its not RG ffs, Rafa will probably go on to win RG but just let us enjoy this win
This.

I figure they're so bitter, though, because Roger made them eat their words.
recessional is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #1010
country flag Celaeno

Celaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond reputeCelaeno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Eve?!

OMG It's you!!

You've been missed
Nadine!!! How are you?!

And hee, it is me, crawling back after a win, lol No, just been busy with exams and whatnot, but I couldn't not pop by to say congrats! So, so, so happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by recessional View Post
This.

I figure they're so bitter, though, because Roger made them eat their words.
IAWTC.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #1011
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm hating the sour grapes too.

Roger beat Nadal. In straights. Saving and converting 100% of the BPs. And in Nadal's own backyard.

The only player to beat him twice on clay.

Just let us frigging enjoy the victory.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #1012
country flag Eden
Friends will be friends

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I was to nervous to watch the match and don't have a voice at the moment to be able to scream for Roger, therefore I did something different during the match. I couldn't believe it when Karin informed me through a textmessage that Roger was leading - and that he won the match in the end

Congratulations to him for the victory, which will hopefully help him in the upcoming tournaments. We all know that today's result won't have much influence to the outcome in Paris, but it's good to know that his game is still there and also the mental strength

Rafa was surely a bit tired from the long match against Novak yesterday, but on the other hand he had to play a match less this week. He had matches in this clay court season where he didn't played his best at all as well, but won in the end.

Short interview with Roger after the match

http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisT...660182,00.html
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #1013
country flag Dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
Nadine!!! How are you?!

And hee, it is me, crawling back after a win, lol No, just been busy with exams and whatnot, but I couldn't not pop by to say congrats! So, so, so happy
I'm too happy for words! Over the moon...ecstatic!!

After a year and a half, after so much criticism etc etc Roger does it in emphatic style.

And you?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #1014
country flag Celaeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
I'm too happy for words! Over the moon...ecstatic!!

After a year and a half, after so much criticism etc etc Roger does it in emphatic style.

And you?
That's what I love about it! It'd gotten to the point where he was the complete underdog, no one expected anything, and then he just whips out a win like this and stuns us all. Oh, Roger

Me? I'm half still-in-shock half constantly-on-the-verge-of-tears-probably-shouldn't-listen-to-Viva-La-Vida-lest-it-completely-set-me-off. Just the usual

And can I just say exceeeellent work over in the clay court pics thread. Amazing

(yay!)
Old 05-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #1015
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I was to nervous to watch the match and don't have a voice at the moment to be able to scream for Roger, therefore I did something different during the match. I couldn't believe it when Karin informed me through a textmessage that Roger was leading - and that he won the match in the end

Congratulations to him for the victory, which will hopefully help him in the upcoming tournaments. We all know that today's result won't have much influence to the outcome in Paris, but it's good to know that his game is still there and also the mental strength

Rafa was surely a bit tired from the long match against Novak yesterday, but on the other hand he had to play a match less this week. He had matches in this clay court season where he didn't played his best at all as well, but won in the end.

Short interview with Roger after the match

http://www.tennistv.com/page/TennisT...660182,00.html
You should open tournament threads more often.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #1016
country flag didadida

didadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond repute

Rogiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
im so happy for you

the recipe is simple yet but extremely rare:buckets of athletic ability coupled with gallons of mental tenacity are the core ingredients that produce a Tiger Woods,a Michael Jordan...a Roger Federer

roger is the best
didadida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #1017
country flag Swiss Mountain

Swiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy and congrat to Roger to attack Nadal in his land, Roger play one more match than rafa so cut the 'he was tired' crap

nadal win by physical strenghts, Roger by shoot and talent, so when nadal is not fully physical, he can't compete with talent;

Now that's a lesson to learn

Inside Tennis - March 23rd, 2010
Swiss Mountain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #1018
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Roger really made me happy today. I know Nadal was tired but he was even more tired at Hamburg last year and Roger f**ked that up royally and at Wimbly as well. Today Roger played his game and played it wisely and with patience. His BK held up and he was going for more down the liners plus he moved his slice around more. I was nervous Roger would blow after making some dumb errors in the final game but he kept his cool and won it which is not something we have seen for awhile. I was getting sick of watching him hand Novak wins this year but this definitely makes up for it. Roger played so badly with Andy then played two great matches back to back so I have hope that he can make a change into his Ninja gear more often than not.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #1019
country flag soraya

soraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a looooong, loooong time, but this I did not see coming.....I am so happy for him. Congratulations to all of you as well.
"Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”- Muhammad Ali“

————————————
soraya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #1020
country flag Swiss Mountain

Swiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond repute

So what do we drink? hihihi

Inside Tennis - March 23rd, 2010
Swiss Mountain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote