Forum revival thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #121
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

So the rest of the week I'll be cheering for Pico/Rafa/Delpo. And later today I'll be making an exception and will be cheering like a madwoman for Haas.

Let's see what else is going on atm? Not much really. Still haven't found the right ticket that will take me and my boy to Holland and Portugal. I seriously want to avoid flying through the states this time as immigration there is such a hassle. So the only alternatives are Iberia, which means we travel through Madrid which sucks for going to Portugal. Why can't his family life in Madrid? Or KLM through Panama. Unfortunately the best connecting flights from or to Portugal from Amsterdam are already fully booked. Grrrrrrr.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #122
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
So the rest of the week I'll be cheering for Pico/Rafa/Delpo. And later today I'll be making an exception and will be cheering like a madwoman for Haas.

Let's see what else is going on atm? Not much really. Still haven't found the right ticket that will take me and my boy to Holland and Portugal. I seriously want to avoid flying through the states this time as immigration there is such a hassle. So the only alternatives are Iberia, which means we travel through Madrid which sucks for going to Portugal. Why can't his family life in Madrid? Or KLM through Panama. Unfortunately the best connecting flights from or to Portugal from Amsterdam are already fully booked. Grrrrrrr.
I'll be cheering for Tommy/Pico/Rafa & Delpo

Can't u fly via London
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #123

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
I'll be cheering for Tommy/Pico/Rafa & Delpo
Like I said Tommy Haas/Pico/Rafa and Delpo

Quote:
Can't u fly via London
Ehhh, not if I don't go thru the states first or Mexico. So it will be San Jose - New York(or some other US city) - London - Amsterdam - Portugal - Amsterdam - London - some city in the states - San Jose. Or of course San Jose - some city in the States - London - Lisbon - Amsterdam - Lisbon - London - some city in the States - San Jose.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #124
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

that's what happens when you live in exotic places
Old 05-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #125

Quote:
that's what happens when you live in exotic places
I don't even live in such an exotic place
Old 05-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #126
country flag alisia

Quote:
I don't even live in such an exotic place
compared to me you do
Old 05-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #127

Quote:
compared to me you do
Let's just say that Costa Rica sounds so much more exotic than where I live, is. I mean people think of white sandy beaches, palm trees, the sound of wild animals. My house is 2 hours removed from the nearest beach, although I do have palm trees in my garden they usually don't sway in a nice breeze but either get their leaves blown off by close to tornado force winds or look very sad in a tropical downpour. And last Sunday I got woken up at 5.15 by some of my neighbors who found it a fine time for some band practice. But the temperature is usually very nice.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #128
country flag alisia

You get Sandy beaches we get Skegness You should like next door to the chavs like I do they are a nightmare last week we had them having a drunken arguement in the street at 3 in the morning horrible people
Old 05-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #129

Quote:
You get Sandy beaches we get Skegness You should like next door to the chavs like I do they are a nightmare last week we had them having a drunken arguement in the street at 3 in the morning horrible people
Okay, I admit it's pretty good here. Mostly because we live in a company house so that means a BIG house that we don't have to pay for But your neighbors sound like people I could get along with.

Btw tell your boy I'm not coming to play with him.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #130
country flag alisia

I'm off to take him to the pub to watch the footie
Old 05-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #131

Quote:
I'm off to take him to the pub to watch the footie
I thought you'd have his balls?

Have fun
Old 05-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #132
country flag alisia

Quote:
I thought you'd have his balls?

Have fun
has he been bitching about me again

I'm going to have fun because James is on TV later
Old 05-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #133

Bitching maybe, but he makes you sound very strong and in charge.

Old 05-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #134

Message for Shyboi71: NO

Old 05-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #135
country flag alisia

Quote:
Bitching maybe, but he makes you sound very strong and in charge.

he's an