your march to glory begins at the castle / are you a tennis warrior - Page 232 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #3466
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: your march to glory begins at the castle / are you a tennis warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
I'm glad you like my humour Usha!

Humour is actually a large part of my life. 80% of the books I read, movies and series I have/watch is comedy. I like to try and make people laugh and the thing I appreciate most in friends and that special someone is indeed a sense of humour. Laugh your way through life is my motto. Of course you have to be serious at times but it's the fun in life that gives you motivation, direction and enjoyment.

Heya seems like the complete opposite of what I like in a girl. That wretched personality is only suitable for one single thing in life. Working as a warden in a womens prison somewhere not very pleasant, perhaps Colombia.
Great Motto! Btw was that tv series you were talking about that had hugh laurie in it? I forgot and am too lazy to go back to when you posted it.
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #3467
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

OK so for my first post here I just want to add that I have always assumed Heya to be an older woman ( sort of like me but even older )
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #3468
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I'm heading off to dreamland now, got college in the morning

Cya all, take care and thanks for the good time

Good luck in PWC. I would have participated if I wasn't so rubbish at it. The few times I did play I was either dead last or close to it

Anyway, night night!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:25 AM   #3469
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
Great Motto! Btw was that tv series you were talking about that had hugh laurie in it? I forgot and am too lazy to go back to when you posted it.
It's Black Adder! Truly one of the best series ever made, here's a clip from one of the episodes.

Karin or anyone else interested in comedy, have you ever watched the british black comedy 'Black Books' starring Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey? It's three magnificent seasons. Anyone watching me watching that series would immediately lable me as a complete nutcase. I'm often using a pillow to shove into my face to stop laughing. It's awfully good!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:25 AM   #3470

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post

Good luck in PWC. I would have participated if I wasn't so rubbish at it. The few times I did play I was either dead last or close to it

Anyway, night night!
gnite nadine.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #3471
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
OK so for my first post here I just want to add that I have always assumed Heya to be an older woman ( sort of like me but even older )

Welcome! You'll love it here

Shame I won't have a proper chance to chat to you now But another time maybe.

That means you have to be back
Old 05-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #3472
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe, we're usually not talking shit about people behind their backs here as it looks like at first sight, it's just me letting of some steam.

Welcome btw, I'm Martin! Thanks for the rep from earlier today btw
Old 05-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #3473
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*big sigh of relief*

Phewww..........

Good, because she is a really nice person, I chat to her a lot. But I realised she was one of the people who did object to the thread, hence why asked.
I tried to discuss certain things with her, but at a certain point it was obvious that there was no way for me left to convince her of my point of view. That happens, no bad feelings, as long as I'm concerned.

Quote:
I'm sorry but conspiracies=
I have to disagree with you here. It was pretty disgusting for me to have to witness people actually agreeing with me all through the 2006-2007 period, to suddenly turn away from me 180 degrees without any other reasoning thinkable other than that I had in fact predicted that one Rafa Nadal would take over Fed's #1 position at that time.
I thought that to be inevitable, I was called out to be a heretic.

And yes, I have no doubts whatsoever that the Troops were called right after that, to rid out those heretics who ever said anything kind about Raf - as I did.

Quote:
But I believe the Fed fo has been more open for discussion as of late and people aren't by any means brainwashed or blind fans. Just check the tournament threads and you'll realise. I mean even Nadal is being discussed (who, as you might know has many "nicknames")...unless MY of course jumps in and tells us all off..
Well I am happy to know that.
Perhaps I'll even join in soon again.

Hey, Nadine, nothing bad intentioned.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #3474

thanks martin! Alrighty gotta go peepz. Its dinner time and then studying time. Blegh!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #3475
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
on behalf of CD and everyone else, welcome doctor! I hope you enjoy your stay in your new home also don't foget to make your picks on tomorrow's matches, you can find the list a few pages ago, if you are interested in vcash or just for fun

Quote:

Anyway, night night!
aww Nadine you don't have to quit that early, where is the warrior spirit?

you must try and try until you succeed, failure is only a step towards success

also it's only for fun, but it's your choice in the end

see ya soon Nadine
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #3476
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doc Sue!!! Welcome to the Castle!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #3477
country flag Dini

What do you disagree with Karin, didn't get that part

I think the conspiracy theories about you ruining Fed's career/Fed's forum is What is there to disagree with? It's obvious as daylight that you have nothing whatsoever to do with it unless you have some super/extreme powers which you haven't told us about...

OK now I'me really heading off to bed.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #3478
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Sue , stay here, we need people like you, precious ones

Like Nadine wish you great fun guys but I'm off to bed too.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #3479
country flag miura

Tommy ROBREDO (ESP) vs Mardy FISH (USA)
Juan Carlos FERRERO (ESP) vs Fernando VERDASCO (ESP)
Robin SODERLING (SWE) vs Roger FEDERER (SUI)
Marcel GRANOLLERS (ESP) vs Marin CILIC (CRO)
Jurgen MELZER (AUT) vs Albert MONTANES (ESP)
Jo-Wilfried TSONGA (FRA) vs Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO)
Simone BOLELLI (ITA) vs Andy MURRAY (GBR)
Viktor TROICKI (SRB) vs Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS)
James BLAKE (USA) vs Victor HANESCU (ROU)
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA) vs Fabio FOGNINI (ITA)
Jeremy CHARDY (FRA) vs Jose ACASUSO (ARG)
Andreas SEPPI (ITA) vs Eduardo SCHWANK (ARG)
Guillermo GARCIA-LOPEZ (ESP) vs Tomas BERDYCH (CZE)
Ivo KARLOVIC (CRO) vs Julien BENNETEAU(FRA)

tie-break matches:
Robin SODERLING (SWE) vs Roger FEDERER (SUI) 6-4 6-1
Simone BOLELLI (ITA) vs Andy MURRAY (GBR) 7-5 3-6 6-4
Jurgen MELZER (AUT) vs Albert MONTANES (ESP) 6-4 7-5
Old 05-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #3480
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Black Adder
Fry and Laurie
Thanks everyone for the welcome And picks ? This is the time of my evening when I refuse to have to make any decisions
or think deeply
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote