Tennis pros on twitter - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #31
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis pros on twitter

^^ I have new favorite Andy Tweet:

practice is done... food!
about 1 hour ago from web

Now his wife is Tweeting too.

- - - - - - - - - -

ATHLETE TWEETS
Reporting from the Jock-o-Sphere: AthleteTweets.com is the next step for setting the scene on athletes who tweet

by Ryan Corazza

Until last week, athlete tweets were like the stars before the invention of the telescope: plentiful, but hard to identify. Twitter's search engine is weak, and fake accounts are plentiful.

The brainchild of the folks behind SportsFanLive.com, the goal of the site is to serve as a holding pen for most -- if not all -- genuine athlete tweets on Twitter. It's currently at 143 accounts and counting.

"I've referred to the athlete-driven Twitter feeds as the best reality show not on TV," SportsFanLive CEO David Katz says. "You read what these people are writing and for the first time you get this unvarnished, authentic glimpse into the lives of these athletes that we follow on TV and watch in the games."

"Athlete Tweets is an attempt, in a user-friendly way, to present a really compelling experience for fans which are these live athlete feeds, without them having to go to Twitter."

For now, the site exists as content only. You can read what all the athletes or coaches are writing, but there's no option to interact.

"You think about 100 million sports fans who go online every month in the United States," Katz says. "The majority of them are not on Twitter. A lot of them technologically don't think they're savvy enough to go on Twitter, or don't really want to start publishing what they're doing on a regular basis. It doesn't mean they wouldn't be interested in what kind of content is coming out of Twitter."

Besides reading what athletes are up to, a fan can discover who's on Twitter from the sports world. Katz added they use a rigorous verification process for each new athlete-driven Twitter feed they add, though he admits it's not perfect.

As for the future of this constantly evolving project?

"You're going to see all of this stuff get a lot more interactive," Katz says. "We have a lot of other ideas around new features and enhancements and improvements that we're going to be adding into this experience. What you see right here is a nice, clean, easy-to-understand, simple-to-use Phase 1. There's a lot more coming down the pike."

http://www.athletetweets.com/
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 07:30 AM   #32
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

When he only plays 3 matches in 2 months, twittering with his clumsy wife is a good distraction.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #33
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

it would be awesome if tursunov had a twitter

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #34
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It sure would help to speak Italian in Italy. Just ate 3 dishes that I didn't order. Delicious stuff though!
from the Bryans'
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #35
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Today's Twitter Tennis News
(because finishingmove is dying to know what's going on )

The one and only Andy "Muscles" Murray has tweeted for us today:

http://twitter.com/andy_murray

Quote:
where do you go with forfeits after someones gone out for lunch with their clothes on back to front...
about 3 hours ago from mobile web
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 05-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #36
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

some new tennis twitter-ers
http://twitter.com/justingimelstob
http://twitter.com/AmerDelic

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #37
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I am an old fogie for sure. I follow people I know, and even then it's boring, and I don't just mean boring, I mean BORING. The only one I like is Phil riding across america but once he stops riding it will be boring too. These little snippets like -- it's hot 2day. saw martha yday and stopping for coffee now. Yeah. Boring. But maybe I'm not doing it right.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:17 AM   #38
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I am an old fogie for sure. I follow people I know, and even then it's boring, and I don't just mean boring, I mean BORING. The only one I like is Phil riding across america but once he stops riding it will be boring too. These little snippets like -- it's hot 2day. saw martha yday and stopping for coffee now. Yeah. Boring. But maybe I'm not doing it right.
This old fogie is with you. I find it bizarre Or maybe I could care less who does what when and where Oh well.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:40 AM   #39
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Guga is on twitter!!!

http://twitter.com/gugakuerten

Not him.

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian

Last edited by alelysafina : 05-05-2009 at 09:17 PM.
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #40
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

O.O Guys did u check it the Utube link than The bryan-bro posted?
That kid playing the guitar is such a genius ...

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #41
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina View Post
Guga is on twitter!!!

http://twitter.com/gugakuerten
too bad I don't speak any Portuguese
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #42
country flag Andre♥

Andre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Guga talking about barbecue

That's so Brazilian!
Andre♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #43
Last dance, Andy

Grigor Dimitrov is on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/GrigorDimitrov

Never mind, this one looks like a fake too.

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 05-06-2009 at 04:26 AM. Reason: %$#@ fake twitter accounts
Old 05-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #44
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

nice thread
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #45
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Grigor Dimitrov is on Twitter now:

http://twitter.com/GrigorDimitrov
he posted youtube's link of Djokovic imitating Nadal after Rome final, I find that lovely from a fellow young player
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote