Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #16
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyland Chat Thread Part 2 (they made me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytta!. View Post
SaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaahMoo How are you?! Miss you
ReeeeeeeQuackererer! I've missed you too! I'm okay...just so busy. I don't have time for anything (except shopping...i make a special exemption for it ) how are youuuuu?!?
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #17
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
ReeeeeeeQuackererer! I've missed you too! I'm okay...just so busy. I don't have time for anything (except shopping...i make a special exemption for it ) how are youuuuu?!?
I'm ok too You should try to come here more often What's new, tell me it all
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #18
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm ok too You should try to come here more often What's new, tell me it all
Oh, i'll try! I should be able to make time now since i've finished my lectures for the year ( ), but i do have a ridiculous amount of writing to do before the month is out.

you can just see how exciting my life is what's new with youuuu?

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 04-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #19
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, i'll try! I should be able to make time now since i've finished my lectures for the year ( ), but i do have a ridiculous amount of writing to do before the month is out.

you can just see how exciting my life is what's new with youuuu?
Vamos More SarahMoo posts here

New with me? Hmmm, getting my degree in the middle of the year
Old 04-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #20
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
Vamos More SarahMoo posts here

New with me? Hmmm, getting my degree in the middle of the year
Anything for ReQuackererererer, otherwise Moo and Quack will go mad

ooo that's awesome! ...what degree are you doing again?

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #21
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Anything for ReQuackererererer, otherwise Moo and Quack will go mad

ooo that's awesome! ...what degree are you doing again?
of course, and you know the great power of Moo and Quack

yes Computer Science
Old 04-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #22
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
of course, and you know the great power of Moo and Quack

yes Computer Science
Of course i know of the power. Just let me know when you want to take over the world, i'll be right beside you! Muahahaha! and i can have James Marsden as my taking-over-the-world-boyfriend

oooo oh yes, i remember now! ReTheSmartQuackQuack (: What is the plan post-degree?

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Of course i know of the power. Just let me know when you want to take over the world, i'll be right beside you! Muahahaha! and i can have James Marsden as my taking-over-the-world-boyfriend

oooo oh yes, i remember now! ReTheSmartQuackQuack (: What is the plan post-degree?
sounds good, we can do it anytime you want I'm always ready for that

I have no idea yet, hopefully I will have a plan soon
Old 04-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #24
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
sounds good, we can do it anytime you want I'm always ready for that

I have no idea yet, hopefully I will have a plan soon
Well you could be full-time empress of the world, could you not? That would look impressive on the old CV d:

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #25
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

HI SARAH!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #26
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Well you could be full-time empress of the world, could you not? That would look impressive on the old CV d:
HAHAHAHA, that would be awesome, I could take any job if I added that to my CV
Old 04-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #27
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
HI SARAH!!!!!!!!!
I'm not Moo but HI DEBS
Old 04-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #28
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 04-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #29
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
HI SARAH!!!!!!!!!
Hi, Deb sweet! How are you doing?

Quote:
HAHAHAHA, that would be awesome, I could take any job if I added that to my CV
haha yes! although you wouldn't want to change job if you were empress

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
country flag Deboogle!.

I'm okay, and you? besides all your writing and whatnot