Forum revival thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #46
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
A new suitcase? You've got some plans for this holiday. You leave Sunday .... so packing Saturday night or Sunday morning is early enough. Bars in Barca are abundant and good. Lucky girl, I wanna come.

In all my excitement I forgot about your doggie in doggie heaven. Sorry. Well, yeah I'm not a great fan of snakes but I was in no state to run and I had to rescue my furry animal. And the serpent type creature isn't in the habit of moving towards you, more of a runner-awayer type.
I needed a new suitcase, and the samsonite outlet near where I live was closing down so they were selling all their stock with 80% so it would have been rude not to buy one

We have to be leaving at about 10 which means I'll get up about 9.30 so no time for packing and we are going out for dinner tomorrow afternoon with my sister so I'll have to get it done when I come back

I want a new doggie
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2009, 01:30 PM   #47
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching Djoko-Wawa and I've suddenly become a huge Wawrinka fan.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #48
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm watching Djoko-Wawa and I've suddenly become a huge Wawrinka fan.
Shame he lost I'm watching Rafa v Puke boy and listening to the commentators is quite funny
Old 04-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #49

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
Shame he lost I'm watching Rafa v Puke boy and listening to the commentators is quite funny
Pukey is going down.

I'm watching that and then I have to go and prepare my bbq aka bitterbal revival party of this afternoon/evening. So not sure if I'll speak to you again before you go and have a great time in Barcelona. All I can say is, enjoy yourself but please keep your hands off my boys.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #50
country flag alisia

Quote:
Pukey is going down.

I'm watching that and then I have to go and prepare my bbq aka bitterbal revival party of this afternoon/evening. So not sure if I'll speak to you again before you go and have a great time in Barcelona. All I can say is, enjoy yourself but please keep your hands off my boys.
Fena is safe thou Pico is growing on me
Old 04-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #51
country flag alisia

hola from Barcelona

I get to see Marat and Feli play tomorrow
Old 04-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #52
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Ali, have a wonderful time in Barca

Chicas, I would sooooooooooooo love to come here and chat with you more often, but somehow it feels time just flies toooo fast at the moment...
This weekend was so full with stuff, my internet time was surely too short

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #53

Quote:
hola from Barcelona

I get to see Marat and Feli play tomorrow
I'm soooo jealous. We had a bitterballen revival party at our house yesterday and so I've a bit of a hangover today. Of course wanted to watch the final but got treated to three men in tights who were supposed to go for a bike ride but ended up on my couch watching football. So I only saw part of the final.

Have a great time in Barcelona. If you get tired of watching beautiful men play tennis I suggest you go to Camp Nou. The museum is really interesting, not sure if they will let a Madrileno in though.

Have heaps of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Ali, have a wonderful time in Barca

Chicas, I would sooooooooooooo love to come here and chat with you more often, but somehow it feels time just flies toooo fast at the moment...
This weekend was so full with stuff, my internet time was surely too short
Birte, you are welcome any time. We know that you, unlike some others here, actually have a life and therefore can't be here 24-7. It's okay, but we love it when you drop by.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #54

Just watched a bit of TVE in search of the Monaco-Safin match. No tennis but the info I got about tennis-players.... Apparently Spanish Elle has a spread with the Princes of Tennis, including Verdasco, Lola, Tommywommy and our very own David. Also very interesting bit of info, Lola and his girl are back together. Okay, I'm not really that excited.

So Ali maybe you should head to la casa de las revistas and get yourself an Elle.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #55
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t know, sometimes I wish I wouldn´t have a life either...At least regarding the work life....
It is so totally annoying at the moment, cos my desk at work is located in a way that everybody coming in directly sees I am online
But for tomorrow I sooooo don´t mind, cos there is no other way then at least watching Tommy-Gaston via live scores

Ali, hope you are enjoying a lovely time in Barcelona, despite the rain today!!!
I really envy you that you will be able to watch that Tommy-Gaston match live tomorrow....and I know you will of course support our Tommy

Ali, if you have a possibility to grab one Elle for me as well, I would be sooooooo totally thankful!!!! Of course I will pay you the freight and the magazine!!! I will fly to Rome on friday and there might be a chance to get it there, but I prefer to be sure

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 04-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #56

Check it out: http://www.elle.es/star-style/gente-...espanoles-elle
Old 04-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #57

Horrible, Pico-Feña, who to cheer for?
Old 04-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #58
on clouds...

Quote:
Horrible, Pico-Feña, who to cheer for?
I would choose Pico to 100%

Old 04-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #59
country flag alisia

I was cheering for Pico as well not that it did him any luck nor did me cheering for Feli or Stan Pico has definitely grown on me
Old 04-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
I would choose Pico to 100%
I know you would. Which is fine. But Feña is one of my boys too. In Miami he annoyed me somewhat though, he has totally gone back to being the old Gonzo. All or nothing play.

Quote:
I was cheering for Pico as well not that it did him any luck nor did me cheering for Feli or Stan Pico has definitely grown on me
You took your time. Didn't I explain the appeal of Pico to you years ago at RG during his match against Bolelli? You were probably ignoring me.