Forum revival thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #16
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Any player should be ecstatic to have me as a fan. As I'm sure they are.

The Barca match is mainly rough. Really not that interesting. But I'll stick to it, I like to watch Toni struggle. And when that starts to get boring I'll just watch Puyol's hair, always entertaining.

Go Liverpool!!!
for a miracle
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #17
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
for a miracle
Hey, it's happened before.

Back to the batcave.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #18
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey, it's happened before.

Back to the batcave.
blo8dy Reina the useless idiot's just undone all our good work
Old 04-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #19
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Tommy should count himself lucky he has got fans at all.

Wow, obviously I'm watching the Barca match but I see Liverpool is doing exactly what I asked for.
Linda chica, you are just trying to distract from the fact that you have become a Tommy fan as well

Ah chicas, I am so unmotivated to work this week...I want weekend again!!!

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #20
country flag alisia

football is a stupid game
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #21

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Linda chica, you are just trying to distract from the fact that you have become a Tommy fan as well

Ah chicas, I am so unmotivated to work this week...I want weekend again!!!
Me, a Tommy fan? Birte you funny girl.

At the moment I have full time weekend and believe me, it doesn't quite live up to expectations. Although it's great to be able to watch all the tennis and football.

Quote:
football is a stupid game
I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to a Barca-Liverpool semi. Now we have to play stupid Chelsea. And I'll have to watch Drogba nearly die about 10 times a minute.

I actually change the channel to watch the last 15 minutes of the Liverpool-Chelsea match because it seemed so much more interesting than the Barca one.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #22
country flag alisia

the first half was good for us but we didn't turn up for the second half

I've just found out Marat is going to play in Barcelona
Old 04-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #23

Quote:
the first half was good for us but we didn't turn up for the second half

I've just found out Marat is going to play in Barcelona
Sucks.

Marat is still gorgeous. I took a ton of pictures, but so far MTF has been a total b**** when I try to upload pics. I'll send you some by mail tonight, so you can see what you've got to look forward to.

I'm off to do some grocery shopping. I've been told that it's ridiculous that I now don't have a job and there is still never anything in the house. Dik, he seemed such a nice boy when I met him.

Anyways, it was a good day for revival! Tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #24
country flag alisia

Quote:
Sucks.

Marat is still gorgeous. I took a ton of pictures, but so far MTF has been a total b**** when I try to upload pics. I'll send you some by mail tonight, so you can see what you've got to look forward to.

I'm off to do some grocery shopping. I've been told that it's ridiculous that I now don't have a job and there is still never anything in the house. Dik, he seemed such a nice boy when I met him.

Anyways, it was a good day for revival! Tomorrow.
will look forward to the pretty pictures

How rude of Dik

enjoy shopping I'm going to have an early night
Old 04-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #25

Revival in full swing!!!

Shame I better do some vacuumcleaning, during the change overs of course.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #26
country flag alisia

Quote:
Revival in full swing!!!

Shame I better do some vacuumcleaning, during the change overs of course.
I've given up on housework whilst I've got pretty things to look at but then again the house is remarkably tidy
Old 04-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #27

Quote:
I've given up on housework whilst I've got pretty things to look at but then again the house is remarkably tidy
Well, I've got Delpo-Lou remember? And though I love Juan Martin he isn't exactly a pretty thing, Lou I'm not even gonna mention.

My house is clean ..... I'm super housewife again.(don't tell anybody but I did a bit of a crappy job vacuuming, don't look under the sofa for instance. But to the untrained eye it looks clean.)
Old 04-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #28
country flag alisia

Quote:
Well, I've got Delpo-Lou remember? And though I love Juan Martin he isn't exactly a pretty thing, Lou I'm not even gonna mention.

My house is clean ..... I'm super housewife again.(don't tell anybody but I did a bit of a crappy job vacuuming, don't look under the sofa for instance. But to the untrained eye it looks clean.)
I still can't think what possessed the ATP to put Lou on the calendar I mean it's got to be one of the prettiest looking sports out there and they pick him
Old 04-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #29

Quote:
I still can't think what possessed the ATP to put Lou on the calendar I mean it's got to be one of the prettiest looking sports out there and they pick him
It was an "interesting" decision. Looking over to my left though I see Marcos who isn't exactly Marat either.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #30

Did the RSG just give away his break at 5-4?