THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 6 - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 02:07 PM   #4981
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

U will love it there, I am sure If you're a Dali fan, take a trip to Figueres to his house-museum....absolutely fascinating!!!!!!

In Barcelona you obviously visit the Gaudi work, I would also suggest the Aquarium and the musical fountains Oh there is just loads!!!!!!!

Have fun sweetie
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2006, 02:48 PM   #4982
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
U will love it there, I am sure If you're a Dali fan, take a trip to Figueres to his house-museum....absolutely fascinating!!!!!!

In Barcelona you obviously visit the Gaudi work, I would also suggest the Aquarium and the musical fountains Oh there is just loads!!!!!!!

Have fun sweetie
Thanks for all your hints!!! I can hardly wait the day I will leave for Barcelona!!! on the 9th of august! I'm gonna take a lot of pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #4983
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

And off course a walk on the Ramblas is a must. There are a lot of jugglers and mimes,offering a show which is really worth it!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-20-2006, 03:59 PM   #4984
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Annie Welcome back! Your vacation sounds fab! And the pictures

Oh, and methinks that's a mauritian hedgehog you were feeding

I can't keep track of who is going where and when anymore but you all have fun and take care of yourselves!

I'm off to the seaside for a few days
Old 07-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #4985
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone

If anybody's got fresh air and rain, please send some here there's no aircon in my office, and this morning the temperature inside @ 9am was 31°C already it's so hot that instead of putting our water bottles in the fridge with the food, we now put them in the freezer for 30-45 min so that they're very cold and contain ice
It rained last night and again a little bit this afternoon, but it's a I-can-still-wear-a-T-shirt-in-the-street kind of rain, it doesn't make the air cooler. It actually makes it worse because it's still hot but now there's humidity too (with that hot smell elevating from the roads you know...).
Whenever me and my friends have been talking about that hot 2003 summer i've always said I was so glad that I worked on July and Septembre that year but not in August when it was unbearable (15.000 people died in France that month)... but now either they're on holidays (or soon), either they have aircon at work. Me i'll have holidays on November only and i have no aircon. karma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir
I'm not....
And when everybody is gone and me stays alone....:aww:
I'll hold the fort "
I'll hold it with you Hopefully Marat will entertain us more than yesterday, otherwise ....

to all those who are leaving>> enjoy your holidays

Ulla, congrats on your driver's license. You're now.... free (well, 50% free, the rest comes with the car )
And congrats Evie on your tests

Annie welcome back
OMG your pics!!!! I want to go to Mauritius. NOW! it looks great. I've heard other people before saying how they liked it there, but you're even more convincing!
And your anniversary report sounds awesome! very romantic (i'm not a romantic girl at all, but for Mauritius and the bath with roses and candlelights I could make an exception ). Sounds really like the perfect anniversary (until that erm... disappointing ending. damn, does it suck to be a woman sometimes?! )

Anyway, i'm off to bed. Will go join my new addicting lover of the moment......

.... my electric fan!!

nite nite

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 04:35 AM   #4986
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Steph!! stay cool babe! ... and don't get too passionate with your new lover - could be dangerous! ... I'm LMAO because I'm over here freezing my poor li'l aussie arse off, so I'll gladly take some of that 31 degrees from you

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 07:29 AM   #4987
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

And you're freezing with what temperature exactly right now? +15? Hope Baby Curls is feeling better and hubby gets home tomorrow safe and sound

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!!! Mine is gonna be full of family gatherings: M-I-L's bday today and my aunt and uncle's silver wedding anniversary tomorrow Bring on the voddie!!!!!!!

Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 10:16 AM   #4988
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
And you're freezing with what temperature exactly right now? +15? Hope Baby Curls is feeling better and hubby gets home tomorrow safe and sound
... it was an impossibly chilly +12.8 actually ... I told you, I'd be snap frozen like a bag of bloody peas if I ever ventured to your part of the world!

Baby is getting better ... grumpier than Safin after a bad linecall, but anyway

EDIT: my kids are playing with the radio, and are now dancing like crazy fools to Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-21-2006, 10:41 AM   #4989
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

sounds fun pam !i'm dancing on eve-who's that girl
deea have fun girl,i feel jealous !i wanna go in hollydays !!
annichka i'll take a look in a second...

girl,i'm frightened! yesterday afternoon i went to my neighbours,some nice kuweitiens how think at me as their daughter and they were sad they didn't see me this year (yeah,who's up for partys after cleaning all day for 2 weeks )!and after drinking a glass of coke for me,wiskey for him i went back home chatting..and in teh middle of the night (eveing for my lifestyle,3 am ) mum came to tell me they came over them and beated him up,tied him,then kidnap them and abandoned miles away...the police was here and neighter mum or i could sleep.i was shaking,not only for what happened as fact,but cuz first thing it came in my mind earlyer when he showed me his new arabian carpet made by hand by a famous artist and wich costs tons was that he will be robbed!i was shaking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Last edited by Mara_M : 07-21-2006 at 10:32 PM.
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #4990
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 6

Our chat thread is back!

Part 1: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7053
Part 2: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141730
Part 3: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141731
Part 4: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141732
Part 5: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141733
Part 6: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141735
Part 7: [url]http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141736
Part 8: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141737
Part 9: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141328
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread