Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #16
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Martine, sorry about Joao. Good news that it's only some infection. And you know, not all infections imply fever. Hope he will recover from that and come back home as soon as possible
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #17
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Good advice there from the gnome.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #18
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's just based on my own experience. I hardly ever have fever. Even when there are other obvious signs of infection, I don't have fever. I can't say I have an infection if I only consider the fever criteria. But when I do have fever, believe me, it's that I'm really really sick.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #19
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be funny tomorrow when people are going to lining up for the discount chocolate, like rabid animals, hehe.

Yes, I will write a preview for Monte Carlo, against my better judgment.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #20
country flag Choupi

I won't get to watch anything from Monte Carlo. The tv rights have been granted a station I don't get. I was so happy because I was on holiday for once. I was so looking forward to watching some clay tennis
Old 04-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #21
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Have to admit I was watching some of the Wilander and Agassi match from RG. Funny seeing that Agassi with all that hair.

The King needs to wake up.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #22
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Have to admit I was watching some of the Wilander and Agassi match from RG. Funny seeing that Agassi with all that hair.
Hairy Agassi with Mats
Old 04-12-2009, 10:52 AM   #23
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

He needed to shave his back and he had the mullet flowing.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #24
country flag Choupi

The heart has its own reasons

I must be sick. Just posted in GMs What's happening to me?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #25
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Actually I will wait before I submit my preview until the Hernandez match is done, there is a lot of comedy involved.

Just to make sure we don't forget why this thread title exists.

From 1.45

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #26
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from hospital. Joăo is feeling a lot better then yesterday but when he eats something, his stomach still bothers him a lot (too much acid). They try to keep the acid under control with medication and it's better but not at all gone.
He has to stay for at least a couple of days, because they want to do a closer examination, but with the Easter weekend most of the staff isn't there.
He has a baxter with the medication but he doesn't like that at all. Said he'd much rather take a girl for a walk then this stupid thing on wheels Well, at least that's the Joăo I know and like much better then the one I took to hospital yesterday
When I think about the examinations, this gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I'm forcing myself to stay positive.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 AM   #27
country flag Choupi

That's good news Martine. Joao complaining is definitely a good sign
As for the examination, you gotta stay positive. Tell yourself this may influence the result
Old 04-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #28
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Good news Marti about Joao. Some good results in Monte Carlo so far, though Schwank was fucking awful.

Written a thing about Monte Carlo in the blog.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-13-2009, 06:53 PM   #29
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Joăo was feeling better today . Eating went without problems now. Tomorrow they will do the examinations of the stomach and hopefully he can come back home then.

VERY nice results in Monte Carlo indeed! Good to see Seppi, The King, Pico & Lapentti winning
Too bad about Schwank but he's been playing poorly for some time already. Has to get himself together.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #30
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Just to make sure we don't forget why this thread title exists.
Feels almost like home.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote