The "RF" chat thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
Hi Lehka
For now most chat threads in non-tennis with over 5000 posts are being removed and they can't be accessed by anyone but mods I don't know if they'll be doing this with all other threads with more than 5000 posts.
Hi Kim
I hope the mods make an arrangement so that the threads are just closed, and not removed. Some of the threads have been there for years and it's always nice to go through them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Right now the removed threads can't be seen, but it would be a real loss if they wouldn't made them visible again. Those threads are a few years old and people have memories on the threads. It won't really matter with the games thread, but the chat threads and also everything regarding a player.
Exactly If it makes MTF faster, I can understand why they wouldn't want huge threads to grow. But I hope the threads are still visible, and the change is that we can't post in them anymore.

Quote:
Have you been to the USA and Australia or did they come to visit you in India?
I went to the USA a long time ago. I haven't been to Australia. The recent times when we've met is when they visited India
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #17
country flag Federerhingis

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh I was like what happened to MTF? I've been gone since saturday and I come back today and boom. Hopefully MTF will improve and get better and better with the new solutions and changes. '

Hello all.
when he has done you no harm, Proverbs3:30"

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Roger continue marvelling us the tennis mortals

Roger Federer & Martina Hingis (TENNIS)
Federerhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #18
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federerhingis View Post
Oh gosh I was like what happened to MTF? I've been gone since saturday and I come back today and boom. Hopefully MTF will improve and get better and better with the new solutions and changes. '

Hello all.
Luis, there was a major clean-out of MTF happening yesterday, as it became clear that the forum's servers can't handle threads with over 5000 posts. It was the major cause of all those 'database errors' occuring.

I've been assured by truebluefan that all the old threads will be restored and visible again in due time. It just won't be possible to post in those anymore. That's why there are now new threads for the old subjects.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #19

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Luis, there was a major clean-out of MTF happening yesterday, as it became clear that the forum's servers can't handle threads with over 5000 posts. It was the major cause of all those 'database errors' occuring.

I've been assured by truebluefan that all the old threads will be restored and visible again in due time. It just won't be possible to post in those anymore. That's why there are now new threads for the old subjects.
Hey dear Karin. Thanks for the info, I hope for the better and it makes sense. MTF was crashing a lot on me lately I think it was tuesday or last last night that it just wouldnt refresh for the life of it.

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Old 04-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #20
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey dear Karin. Thanks for the info, I hope for the better and it makes sense. MTF was crashing a lot on me lately I think it was tuesday or last last night that it just wouldnt refresh for the life of it.

I still think MTF should get a BETTER SERVER in the first place, but at least truebluefan tries to do something about the reoccurring forum brainfarts. MTF has been behaving right-out terrible the past few days weeks months.

He has ensured me that all the old threads will become readable again soon, but it's a lot of work, and as far as I know, he's the only person actually taking care of it right now. What a job that must be!

Anathema

Old 04-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #21

Quote:

I still think MTF should get a BETTER SERVER in the first place, but at least truebluefan tries to do something about the reoccurring forum brainfarts. MTF has been behaving right-out terrible the past few days weeks months.

He has ensured me that all the old threads will become readable again soon, but it's a lot of work, and as far as I know, he's the only person actually taking care of it right now. What a job that must be!
It all sounds good to me.

How has your week treated you? Everthing under control? Sure hope so.

By the way lovely sketch avatar you have, you surely have an artistic vein.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #22
Anathemaniac

Quote:
It all sounds good to me.

How has your week treated you? Everthing under control? Sure hope so.

By the way lovely sketch avatar you have, you surely have an artistic vein.
Week has been treating me real good. My band is going places, did a lot of work for them the past week, and it always makes me happy to do so.

That avvy? It's a little part of a comic I recently made.
One of the ways *I* deal with disappointments. Better than to trash your instruments . If you want to see it, just PM me.

Anathema

Old 04-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #23
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Doris,

Nice job in starting this chat thread, IMO~~~also I like your question. All of my relatives live in the USA but one will soon be moving to Ireland.
Luna

Seat #19 on the Federer Express
lunahielo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond reputelunahielo has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid Dream,

Your art work is great! You certainly have a lot of talent.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #25
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Stupid Dream,

Your art work is great! You certainly have a lot of talent.
Thanks love . I just try and do my best, but it's always GREAT to hear some encouragement!

And, just before I forget to say it: GO ROGER, make the BEST out of this!!!

Anathema

Old 04-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Week has been treating me real good. My band is going places, did a lot of work for them the past week, and it always makes me happy to do so.

That avvy? It's a little part of a comic I recently made.
One of the ways *I* deal with disappointments. Better than to trash your instruments . If you want to see it, just PM me.
Just did!

Old 04-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #27
country flag lunahielo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

And, just before I forget to say it: GO ROGER, make the BEST out of this!!!
Yes! Allez!
& back to you
~~

Old 04-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #28
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunahielo View Post
Doris,

Nice job in starting this chat thread, IMO~~~also I like your question. All of my relatives live in the USA but one will soon be moving to Ireland.
Luna
Thanks Luna

Unfortunately Claire (or should I say Other like she named herself lately), who has started the other chat thread, which is now closed, hasn't been on MTF for a long time. As only the person who started a thread has the ability to change the name of a thread I thought to start a new chatting thread, giving us the opportunity to use flexible titles of the thread, but of course as soon as Claire is back I will ask her if it is ok for her, that we use a new thread

everyone. How are you? Hope all is fine
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #29
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Just did!

Your art work is great! You certainly have a lot of talent.[/b][/color]
Great to hear. Didn't get your PM as of right now?

I'll send it along to you Luis, but please don't bugg me for being appreciative towards Mr. [CENSORED PLAYER NAME]...

btw... witnessed The Concert of my LIFE this past weekend. Here's just a very crappy recording of a part of it:

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 04-09-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #30
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I love you Feddie

Return healthy and strong, I want to see that smile back