The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1952 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #29266
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Well I can't deny it, I love this season. Because it means a lot for nature and when you like nature like I do, you can only be sensitive to it. Call me crazy if you want but I've always found it magical how everything comes back to life after such a long time. Birds, plants, trees....it's always the same and at the same time, it's always different.
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #29267
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

I share that kind of crazyness Choupi
Is your house located in a rural area?
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #29268
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad this thread is not a mega chat thread with thousands of posts like the ones that got deleted... I'd be very upset if that happened.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:58 AM   #29269
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, my house is located in a village. So, rural area for sure and also very close from town as I need less than 10 min to reach the city center.

What's up with the deleted posts?
Old 04-08-2009, 07:24 AM   #29270
country flag martine2
yawn

Sounds nice Choupi Nice & quiet and at the same time close to town & work
Do you have pics from the outside of the house & the garden (we already could admire the inside )

The giant chat threads (Rafa chat & Nathii chat f.i.) were deleted because they were causing problems to the forum. Seems they were the reason for MTF crashing so often, so they were deleted
Old 04-08-2009, 07:27 AM   #29271
country flag martine2
yawn

About time for me to think about a new signature since it's empty for quite some time already. Only problem is inspiration
Old 04-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #29272
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Sounds nice Choupi Nice & quiet and at the same time close to town & work
Do you have pics from the outside of the house & the garden (we already could admire the inside )

The giant chat threads (Rafa chat & Nathii chat f.i.) were deleted because they were causing problems to the forum. Seems they were the reason for MTF crashing so often, so they were deleted
Hi Martine Just passing through, and read your post, and thought I'd better tell you that it's now ALL Chat Thread over 5,000 posts that seem to be having to close In the Serbia Forum, Jess has closed everything over 5,000 posts and suggested we open new threads entitled "Chat Thread part 2" or whatever every 5,000 posts, otherwise there's a danger they may be closed by the Admins or whoever and disappear completely like Nathii's did. At least if their locked before they get noticed, they can still stay for viewing, which is what we've done MTF was working extremely badly for a long time now, so if the big threads really are the reason, then I don't really mind

OK - off to work.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #29273
country flag martine2
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Martine Just passing through, and read your post, and thought I'd better tell you that it's now ALL Chat Thread over 5,000 posts that seem to be having to close In the Serbia Forum, Jess has closed everything over 5,000 posts and suggested we open new threads entitled "Chat Thread part 2" or whatever every 5,000 posts, otherwise there's a danger they may be closed by the Admins or whoever and disappear completely like Nathii's did. At least if their locked before they get noticed, they can still stay for viewing, which is what we've done MTF was working extremely badly for a long time now, so if the big threads really are the reason, then I don't really mind

OK - off to work.
Shouldn't we start a part2 version too then GWH? Because if it gets deleted then all the old posts will be gone

Edit: and what about Alexito's threads? They are pretty big too and it would be a shame if they disappeared (all the Tenispro videos ). I'd write him a PM but I don't know if he understands enough English.

Last edited by martine2 : 04-08-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #29274
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Shouldn't we start a part2 version too then GWH? Because if it gets deleted then all the old posts will be gone

Edit: and what about Alexito's threads? They are pretty big too and it would be a shame if they disappeared (all the Tenispro videos ). I'd write him a PM but I don't know if he understands enough English.
Well all I know is what Jess (Serbia Forum Mod) has said, - I'm not a Mod myself, and I don't know the rules, but she locked and re-opened all our big threads yesterday because evidently she won't be around today to do it, and seemed it was the best way around making sure that old posts weren't lost http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=8812 I think the same has already been done on the Roddick Forum as a security measure. Good luck with it

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-08-2009, 08:37 AM   #29275
country flag Choupi

Well, if the chat threads were causing trouble on the forum, I can understand they needed space. But it would be sad if we had to see this one disappear or some others. Maybe they don't need to close and delete every of them
Old 04-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #29276
country flag martine2
yawn

I understood that it wasn't a space problem but more the fact that they consume too much memory when loading, because of the many threads.
So maybe we could create a second chat "episode 2" so the old one can still be consulted?

But I guess this is up to our Mod to decide
Old 04-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #29277
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

It's all a big load of dog shit and I'm feeling very disallussioned with the place right now. Pathetic.

I've pretty much ignored MTF since I got home from work up until now. I'm not in any hurry to post much.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #29278
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

I am closing this thread now, not that I want to, but at least you will still be able to read it.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread