Should i consider buying used racquet? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
country flag Querorz

Querorz is on a distinguished road
Default Should i consider buying used racquet?

Hi.

I am planning to buy head microgel prestige racquet. The normal price for this product is 195 dollars but in a website i saw a person who is selling it for 50 dollars(100% trustable person). It is used but just 50 dollarss!!!

Definition for product :

It has been used for several months and shows signs of wear, several scuffs and paint chips but NO CRACKS, I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10.

What do you think? Can you help me please?
Querorz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should i consider buying used racquet?

if the guy is trustable and if you dont mind having a used racket you may as well go for it. anyway, i have never come across a fake prestige
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:40 AM   #3
country flag Dirty Bert

Dirty Bert is on a distinguished road

Hey Jazar...what is your opinion of the prestige mid. I used my friends the other day and first thought it was going to be small at only 93sq in. It was really smooth and had great control for me. Any thoughts on it?
Dirty Bert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Bert View Post
Hey Jazar...what is your opinion of the prestige mid. I used my friends the other day and first thought it was going to be small at only 93sq in. It was really smooth and had great control for me. Any thoughts on it?
i really like the prestige mid. it gives great accuracy and a nice crisp feeling, particularly on volleys and serves. you need to be spot on with your timing, have a very long, fast swing and ideally relatively flat swing to get the best out of it.
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #5
country flag Dirty Bert

Dirty Bert is on a distinguished road

I really liked it also. I agree with you that you need to be perfect with your swing. It took me a bit to get used to the small head but once I didit was a pleasure to hit with. I was able to swing as hard as I wanted without fear of the ball taking off on me. My hits were deep and in control with all the power coming from me. I am really thinking about getting one.
Dirty Bert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
country flag Querorz

Querorz is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jazar. By the way, i ended up buying 2 brandnew pro prestige racquets.
Querorz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote