***** Miami 2009 ***** Good luck Roger!!! - Page 98 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #1456
country flag Another RogFan

Another RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond reputeAnother RogFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***** Miami 2009 ***** Good luck Roger!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalwareDie View Post
Mugboar only won at Indian Wells because Murray had just recovered from an illness and was playing terribly.
Roger lost against Murray because he missed a couple of shots here and there and just recovered from back problems and was playing terribly, but even then Murray couldn't achieve straight victory. But he won . After that Rafa won IW.

To be honest I can't understand the point. Probably you are trying to say that Murray is unbeatable and all we are deeply wrong thinking AO failure and the other his losses for a normal part of the game. OK so be it. From now on we are warned that every his loss is fictional .
Following refers to Topspindoctor only:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
So glad we colonised Austrailia with our criminals, they seem to have matured so well...
Just another Federer fan!
Another RogFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote