The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread - Page 1950 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #29236
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
My dear Peta: YOU ARE THE BEST!! (but don't say you didn't drool just a little with the Edu pics (well he IS Baby Gordo isn't he )
No sorry, Edu didn't cause me to drool at all
I don't really see any resemblance to Gordo at all - I'll stick to drooling over him instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Just had a THOROUGH look at the pics Peta

- Loved Big Al!
- Seppi shirtless hehe
- lots of Andrei
- Roddick...
- Gonzo & (lots of) Nando, always appreciated (certainly shirtless )
- Willy's pics are awesome (but 1 of them shows Dulko)
- Peta's new fav Tecau
- of course some Ljubatruba, Colonel & Mucho too
- Love yr pic with Pico!

Great pics Peta!!
Roddick is really for me too... I took the photos pretty much just for old time's sake, but now I really can't understand why I was ever a fan of him

I'm sorry about the Dulko/Penetta photo being given a Willy title... I was naming about 10 photos at once and was copying the name once and then pasting it into all the other title boxes. I must have got carried away and pasted into one to many boxes

I'm pretty disappointed with my photo with Pico. The lighting ruined it I have a copy of it I made in sepia as well and it looks much better than the colour version
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #29237
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Peta, the Ljubo photo is quality from a few years ago.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #29238
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

All yr pics with players look good Peta, but you know which one I like best

And yes indeed CHoupi, I enjoyed photographer Peta's work. Nice to have some life reporters and photographers to keep us updated hehe
martine2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-31-2009, 06:33 AM   #29239
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know Martine that it's enjoyable
Old 03-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #29240
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like spring is coming! Blue sky and lots of sun
Old 03-31-2009, 09:31 AM   #29241
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, here too. With temps getting higher everyday. Feels like there should be some bbq smells in the air this weekend
Old 03-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #29242
country flag martine2
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
Yep, here too. With temps getting higher everyday. Feels like there should be some bbq smells in the air this weekend
You bet there will be!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #29243
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Our weather went back up to 31 today. Crazy, a few weeks ago everyone was turning on their heaters!

I am sick. I have flu I have to work though coz I have too much to do and I have a rostered day off on Thursday. Just got to get through tomorrow!!

Also, my epilepsy has been playing up badly Last Friday at work we were standing in a little circle for a mini department managers meeting and I was listening to everything and then suddenly I realised everyone was looking at me and they had asked me a question and I'd totally missed it. I must have had an absence seizure. I was totally embarrassed!

I went to the doctor and had a blood test and yesterday I found out that my medication needed to be increased so I've done that now and I'm going back on Monday for another blood test to see if I'm now on the right level of med.

SO annoying, I haven't had any big problems with the epilepsy for a long time!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:49 PM   #29244
country flag Choupi

Peta, sorry to read that you've been sick with the flu. Hope you manage to cope with it while working. Though being in your bed would be far better, but I guess you perfectly know about all this. As for the epilepsy pb, I hope the medication level is ok so that you don't need to do any other test in the near future.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:55 PM   #29245
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

That's horrible news Peta, hope the medication is so bad, that it makes you too drowsy.

BBQ's are always good. Winter coming up here, time to bring out the sauerkraut dishes.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #29246
country flag martine2
yawn

Sorry to hear about the health problems Peta
Hope the adapted medication will solve it.

And take care with that flu. Better rest up and don't work too hard
Old 04-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #29247
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Thanks guys... flu was even worse today. I had to go into work because I had too much to do, but I had all intentions of going home after I'd done the most important things. It never ended up happening though and I stayed for the day packing in the painkillers.

I had a lie down as soon as I got home and have just ventured off the bed again after 3 hours. I'm eating a wholesome dinner of potato crisps It's all I can face eating... but I guess as long as there is something inside my stomach it doesn't matter that it's not the healthiest
Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #29248
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Better than nothing Peta.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #29249
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Thanks guys... flu was even worse today. I had to go into work because I had too much to do, but I had all intentions of going home after I'd done the most important things. It never ended up happening though and I stayed for the day packing in the painkillers.

I had a lie down as soon as I got home and have just ventured off the bed again after 3 hours. I'm eating a wholesome dinner of potato crisps It's all I can face eating... but I guess as long as there is something inside my stomach it doesn't matter that it's not the healthiest
Get better soon, Peta!
Vale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-02-2009, 06:34 AM   #29250
country flag Choupi

Peta, I hope you feel better today. Don't let that flu get you down. As for the potato crisps, I guess that when one is sick, one is allowed to eat whatever one feels like.

Weekend coming up and I'm looking forward to it, as it also will mean the beginning of a 2-week holiday. And everything's ready to have the 1st bbq of the season this weekend