Forum Moderator Needed - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think that Mens Clay Court should become a moderator?

Yes 18 40.91%
No 26 59.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forum Moderator Needed

Hello Fellow U.S. Tennis Fans

Don't you think its time that we have a moderator in this area I am not talking about in the Sub-Forums for players like for Roddick, Blake, etc. I am talking about the threads that anyone can start. It would be nice to clean up this area a bit', and not still have the threads for players that have their own 'Sub-Forum.' So I am writing to Neely, SloKid, Denaon, and ~*Carlita*~ to ask to become a moderator for this area. If you would please vote yes for me in the poll that is going along with this thread, along with your ideas. Don't worry, I am not promising things I won't do. Also, I promise I won't delete any posts or threads with out a P.M. to you before it gets deleted. I am open to all suggestions, and hope that you will also write to Neely, SloKid, Denaon, and ~*Carlita*~ telling them that I would be suitable for the job.

~ Greg
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum Moderator Needed

I am pretty active in this forum, I report things that need cleaning up to the supermods. I don't think we need another mod here. And that is not the way it works anyway.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
I am pretty active in this forum, I report things that need cleaning up to the supermods. I don't think we need another mod here. And that is not the way it works anyway.
But if I got it, it would make me want to do more in this area. Like posting the players info, news, stats, match time, score, etc.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
Athletic DNA

Also, you would not have to look through threads all of the time, and the SuperMods would not have to worry about deleting them. I would be much easier.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #5
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

I think Mens Clay Court has a great idea. This area is kind of sloppy and American tennis is very popular. MCC will be a great mod and so much more could come from this. American players will become better-known and better publicized. I am a big U.S. tennis fan but I have to check each thread for results and stuff or do it on my own. Im sure MCC could make a bug chat thread for all the U.S. players. This will be MUCH better for this forum!!

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
Athletic DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
I think Mens Clay Court has a great idea. This area is kind of sloppy and American tennis is very popular. MCC will be a great mod and so much more could come from this. American players will become better-known and better publicized. I am a big U.S. tennis fan but I have to check each thread for results and stuff or do it on my own. Im sure MCC could make a bug chat thread for all the U.S. players. This will be MUCH better for this forum!!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

it's not up to a forum moderator to make a forum fun, it's to clean up clutter (of which the Team USA forum has almost none) and enforce the rules (of which team USA Forum almost never has any problems) . Make a big chat thread if you wan we don't need a moderator for that, do stuff to get the players known if you want, we don't need a moderator to do that either.

Plus, this is not how moderators are selected anyway - either the supermods decide that a particular forum needs moderating, or for the player forums it is done by the posters - but first, the posters decide if there is any need for a mod AT ALL, then they vote on who it should be.

Also, if you were a mod of the Team USA section, you'd also be a mod of all of the player sub-forums. And at this point, Andy's forum is the only one who needs a mod and I don't think I need any help really. So this is nothing against you, but I don't think the section needs a mod at all, and even if the mods decided it did, I imagine they would just add one of the current members of the team to the section.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Athletic DNA

So far the poll shows its a good idea.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Deboogle is just jealous that he may have another American mod companion

JBlock Forever
Old 03-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Athletic DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Deboogle is just jealous that he may have another American mod companion

Yes, anytime that someone wants to become a moderator, all of the mods team up and get mad
Old 03-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
country flag Deboogle!.

Dude I couldn't care less, if I thought we needed one But we don't, and this is not how mods are selected anyway, so it's a moot point Having all your buddies vote yes doesn't mean that you're gonna be a mod I bet on my own life that the supermods will decide that the Team USA forum does not need a mod If it makes you feel better to say I'm jealous instead of recognizing the facts of the situation, OK

Also, I'm a she. Thanks.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #12
Athletic DNA

Quote:
Dude I couldn't care less, if I thought we needed one But we don't, and this is not how mods are selected anyway, so it's a moot point Having all your buddies vote yes doesn't mean that you're gonna be a mod I bet on my own life that the supermods will decide that the Team USA forum does not need a mod If it makes you feel better to say I'm jealous instead of recognizing the facts of the situation, OK

Also, I'm a she. Thanks.
Okay, so one of my friends voted yes. He also explain why.

Also, I'm a he. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #13
country flag Deboogle!.

I know you're a he, no need to be smart with me. your friend called me "he" so I was clarifying. I also don't appreciate being falsely accused of being mad and jealous. that's ridiculous, I'm not gonna get mad and jealous over an internet message board

As for the rest, we can go on and on in circles, but it won't matter, so I won't bother.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #14
country flag Ozone

Quote:

Also, I'm a she. Thanks.
Dude, I couldn't care less. Its a moot point.

JBlock Forever
Old 03-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #15
country flag Deboogle!.

Do you think I'm stupid? Why are you mocking me? Give it up, please.

Closed Thread