The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #91
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Thanks for the pic Ellen. I'm sorry the result didn't go your way but 1 point is better than 0 So that's what the famous Maazou looks like. You can tell he's a bit of a diva That player on the right is cute actually

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #92
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Ellen Thanks for the pic. The team said their for what Maazou did for Lokeren,well that was decent of them anyhow. No-one will lose sleep over him,another chapter over - another happier one to come I always like to see Killian

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #93
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Eimear, I'm glad you like him too
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #94
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

After 3 hours of sleep, and after a horrible badminton match (lost BIG time) - I went to a cycling race that started in my city. It was not a big race, but it's always nice to see some tanned, muscled legs cyclists and to experience the craziness about that sport in Belgium.

I took some pictures, if someone is interested - they are here : http://picasaweb.google.com/ellenv88...95531564098802
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #95

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I do Ellen he's cute. Just looked at your pics. I quite like cycling actually but I find you stand around waiting for a couple of hours and then they whizz past you in 2 seconds. We had a stage of the Tour de France a few years back and we stood around for 2 hours and then they sprinted past us and it was over within 20 seconds Great buzz though

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #96
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Love the photos Ellen,thanks What was the total distance they had to cover?

Old 03-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #97
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Love the photos Ellen,thanks What was the total distance they had to cover?
191 km

Old 03-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #98
country flag but-it's-ok

Red face Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Time to hide behind the curtains folks Did someone want me to put a pic of myself up here?

WANTED FOR QUESTIONING Well you can always admire my Norwich City T shirt, and the special blue adidas hoody on the back of my chair instead

OK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (144.8 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by patchett : 03-19-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #99

Oh GGGRRR How TYPICAL is this??? Di finally posts a pic of herself and the stupid attachment won't work for me Oh I'm going to get mad now!!! Thanks for posting it anyhow though Di hun and I'm sure I'll get it when the attachments are back to normal. Thanks

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #100
country flag but-it's-ok

I can see the thumbnail but the attachment is very slow to appear,might be a blessing.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #101

Yeah I can see the thumbnail but its too small to really see ... maybe you could mail it to me Di?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 PM   #102
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Yeah I can see the thumbnail but its too small to really see ... maybe you could mail it to me Di?
Done

Old 03-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #103

I got it hun and I PMd you. You look great!!! Really sweet

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Old 03-20-2009, 04:10 AM   #104
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute

fave sports, tennis, tennis and tennis. also like shopping, dancing and tanning.
seriously, the most popular here are: football (don't like it) basketball, quite funny, cycling, love it, moto gp (love it also) and f1. I also like swimming a lot, probably my 2nd fave sport, so relaxing! When I was a teen and had more time I practise everything, maybe tried more than 10! even fencing or archery.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #105
country flag ellen_

Di! You're such a cutiepie! You really do look like a very sweet woman, and I have no idea why you describe yourself as 'old' everytime. You don't look old to me So...are you gonna come on facebook now? And I can see your hoodie on the picture btw!

Isabelle, you like cycling! There are not much cycling fans here Do you support a particular team or rider? I'm a Team Saxo Bank fan. It's really sad what happened to the reputation of Spanish riders btw I like Sastre, Contador and Pereiro Sio but everyone gives me a "you must be kidding"-look when I tell that. I hate it.

And I gotta talk about the new F1 rules... The one who wins the most GP's becomes worldchamp. WTF? I hate that stinky rule, it just puts the teams with the best cars (read: more money) in the advantage AGAIN. Grrrrr

People, big news: I'm NOT going to watch my football team this week I'm doubting already though, I feel awful when I let them down.

Last edited by ellen_ : 03-20-2009 at 10:31 AM.