RafaChat Part 32 - Page 284 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #4246
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat Thread "The Den of Spite and Iniquity"

omg it is so nice outside and i'm stuck inside a library woe is me

hema, that's awful about the insurance if you like, once my case is done, i can look up consumer protection laws in NJ. also you should read the fine print.

insurance companies are generally asshats

star i actually did help a friend write a demand letter to her insurance company last year she got into a fender bender where it was the other driver's fault but her insurance company decided it was hers and that would've resulted in a substantial increase in her premium it finally worked out for her though, we actually convinced the manager of that office to come down to the scene and see for herself that it wasn't possible

edit: ruanz is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #4247
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

kelli was here y'day but didn't stop by very, very saddening

i hope she'll be here when rm gets their ass kicked today
Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #4248
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

ok, just talking to myself

hema, i just did a quick google search and it sounds like you need something called uninsured motor coverage:

Quote:
The other types of coverage available are uninsured motorist coverage and underinsured motorist coverage. Uninsured is similar to liability and written in two parts, a part per person, a part per accident, and that will pay you or any occupants of your car if they’re injured and that injury is caused by either an unknown driver, because you’re involved in a hit and run, or another driver who doesn’t have car insurance.

You can similarly have underinsured motorist coverage which means if the other driver is at fault, they are insured but they cause you or any of your passengers significant injuries and they don’t have enough insurance to cover those injuries your own policy will make up the difference.
Also, check these out

http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content36423.aspx

and you can call your state's insurance regulator's office:
http://www.carinsurance.com/Regulators.aspx

http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/ins_ombudsman/wysk3.htm

ok, really gonna stop now

http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/legis/2007c163_law.pdf look at pgs2 and 3, where it defines "uninsured motor vehicle" and covers hit and run under some circumstances.
Quote:

Last edited by wildegirl05 : 03-10-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #4249
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

WG, as usual, can't stop spamming. Even in the middle of her worst nightmare case
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #4250
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
WG, as usual, can't stop spamming. Even in the middle of her worst nightmare case

hey andreea

i was gonna spam more but then i got distracted by reading the latest "everyone fawn on CD" thread on gm
Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #4251
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

At least she's not abusing the rest of us
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #4252
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Scoobs
Old 03-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4253
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post

hey andreea

i was gonna spam more but then i got distracted by reading the latest "everyone fawn on CD" thread on gm

Did you read his lates masteripeces? Mad trollogist

I'm beginning to understand why Hema is his fangirl. *expecting GWH to comment on that *
Old 03-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #4254
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
At least she's not abusing the rest of us
man up, scoobsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

Did you read his lates masteripeces? Mad trollogist

I'm beginning to understand why Hema is his fangirl. *expecting GWH to comment on that *
yes, i did hema genuinely fangirls him it's the best way to tell us apart
Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #4255
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

WG, thanks for the research. We also read regarding the UIM coverage and we have it too but our insurance company/ state of NJ laws don't include hit and run in that category. I read the state of NJ department of banking and insurance and it states that you need to have the identity of the person verified before you can avail of that insurance

http://www.nj.gov/dobi/ins_ombudsman/wysk3.htm

Edit: CD
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #4256
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
WG, thanks for the research. We also read regarding the UIM coverage and we have it too but our insurance company/ state of NJ laws don't include hit and run in that category. I read the state of NJ department of banking and insurance and it states that you need to have the identity of the person verified before you can avail of that insurance

http://www.nj.gov/dobi/ins_ombudsman/wysk3.htm
i'm not sure how recent that last link i sent you is but it states under 2)e)2)c) that uninsured vehicle includes:

Quote:
(c) a hit and run motor vehicle as described in section 18 of P.L.1952, c.174 (C.39:6-78);
you'd have to look up what that specific section 18 criteria are though probably best to just call them or write to them and ask
Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #4257
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
man up, scoobsy
Stop nagging, WG
Old 03-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #4258
country flag acionescu

WG, I have a present for you, to sweeten your case

http://tennis-atp.blogspot.com/2009/...xlsemanal.html

Old 03-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #4259
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Stop nagging, WG
i would've had to have said it to you more than once for it to fall under nagging. i give you this tip freely since your people gave the language to my people

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
WG, I have a present for you, to sweeten your case

http://tennis-atp.blogspot.com/2009/...xlsemanal.html

nando i wonder if my numpty has already landed at IW and i wonder if he'll play doubles with feli is the draw out?
Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #4260
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
i would've had to have said it to you more than once for it to fall under nagging. i give you this tip freely since your people gave the language to my people
Not at all - nagging involves constant scolding or urging - but not necessarily on the exact same subject. Just a tip from the people who created the language to the people mangling it
Closed Thread