Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #2

CHAT THREAD PART ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raine View Post

Finally, I have my diploma and transcript of record (grades) with me . I can look for a job now . And my graduation ceremony in college is April 4. In some schools like ours we don't have a graduation ceremony if you graduated in October or May. The common graduation month is April. First semester here starts from June to October and second semester starts on November to April. I graduated last October, so if you graduate on October you can join the graduation ceremony in April.
Congrats, Raine! I hope you find a good job soon, good luck

But you're not gonna come here to fight with me for the boys, are you?
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha

Last edited by Carlita : 05-29-2009 at 06:59 PM.
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread

Many congratulations Raine Hope you get the job you deserve after your hard work

Thanks Les,Eimear,Ellen for the moral support with my football team I have the same views about the way they get paid for non-performances. Thats my rant after every poor performance. I feel as a fan that I should be the one to say 'You're crap,there's the door,get out of this Club and don't come back even to play against this team,sacked on the spot with no payoff.

There is far too much money in football. If they worked for the wages semi-professionals do(in Non League football),there wouldn't be all the sourpusses,giant egos and pathetic attitudes. All they can say is'Football is a business'. 'Yes,but its a sport,where people are tribal in their support. Teams should do all they can to involve their paying customers on and indeed off the pitch. How can fans be involved when the game is in front of them, when the performances are so apathetic?

All players do is turn up for training in Ferraris, as a symbol of their wealth,and because they have more money than they know what to do with,they think that is more important than representing the club they play for in training and on matchday. Money doesn't buy pride,it comes from within. In other words money is more important to them than the reason they get the money.

The great Brian Clough used to put a football down on the dressing room floor and say 'This is what you're chasing' 'Now go out and enjoy yourselves'. He kept things simple. He hated the ball being punted up in the air saying 'If God wanted football played up in the clouds he would have put a pitch up there' All his teams passed the ball to feet, pass and move, pass and move. How I wish these methods were applied today,no complicated team talks, Cloughie barely even gave a team talk,he didn't need to. He signed strikers for a lot of money though because he believed it was the hardest job in the game to score goals(as indeed it is).

Maazou,he's one big loser alright I'm with you Ellen. He won't be missed at Lokeren, you have plenty of players who want to do well and already have done

Hi Maria,Vicky Hope you're both well

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 03-09-2009 at 08:29 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:15 AM   #3
country flag port37

port37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Raine! Best of luck in finding the job you want.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
country flag Masha91

Masha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Raine! Happy job hunting!
Masha91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I really hope I can find a good job. I'll accept any job that is available right now for me, after all it is hard to look for one nowadays especially with the economy.

I was not here when you were discussing Metallica's songs. I was a Metallica fan. Up until now, rock is my favorite genre.

Di.. sorry for your football team

Ellen.. sure why not? *grabs Ernie and Gilles and hides them to my room*

All_is_onUSA: What episode are you in Bleach right now?

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was not here when you were discussing Metallica's songs. I was a Metallica fan. Up until now, rock is my favorite genre.
Metallica! Rock!

Quote:
Ellen.. sure why not? *grabs Ernie and Gilles and hides them to my room*
Nooooooooo Not the 2 sweetest boys of all! I'm gonna get you, Raine! Be afraid! Be very afraid...

*grabs Nole and Mario as fast as I can and protect them from evil Raine *
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
country flag Masha91

Masha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond reputeMasha91 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you'll find a fantastic job Raine!
Masha91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
country flag port37

port37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond reputeport37 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yeah Metallica!!!

I love Metallica, not quite as obsessive as I was in high school but still love to crank it! I even have a Metallica tattoo
Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #9
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Ellen and port37 (I'm sorry I don't know your name ):

Mostly I grew up listening to (and eventually loving them): Queen, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Guns n Roses, Bon Jovi, Hootie and the Blowfish, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Third Eye Blind, No Doubt, Cranberries and other bands I can't remember right now.

Right now, I'm addicted to: Coldplay, Daughtry, Default, David Cook, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Evanescence and Shinedown. I also listen to J Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
Nooooooooo Not the 2 sweetest boys of all! I'm gonna get you, Raine! Be afraid! Be very afraid...

*grabs Nole and Mario as fast as I can and protect them from evil Raine *
That's my line.

Not quick enough.. grabs Nole and Mario back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha91 View Post
I'm sure you'll find a fantastic job Raine!
Thanks.
Maybe I can be Nole, Gilles or Cristiano Ronaldo's fitness trainer?

Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #10
country flag port37

Quote:
Ellen and port37 (I'm sorry I don't know your name )
It's Alyce
Old 03-10-2009, 01:06 PM   #11
country flag ellen_

Quote:
Ellen and port37 (I'm sorry I don't know your name ):

Mostly I grew up listening to (and eventually loving them): Queen, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Guns n Roses, Bon Jovi, Hootie and the Blowfish, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Third Eye Blind, No Doubt, Cranberries and other bands I can't remember right now.

Right now, I'm addicted to: Coldplay, Daughtry, Default, David Cook, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Evanescence and Shinedown. I also listen to J Rock.

That's my line.

Not quick enough.. grabs Nole and Mario back.
I grew up with Queen, Bon Jovi, Guns nr Roses, RHCP, No Doubt, Cranberries, REM Right now I often listen to Metallica, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Rammstein. But I actually like a lot of music genres, like dance music and RnB/Hiphop (Craig David ).

Quote:
Maybe I can be Nole, Gilles or Cristiano Ronaldo's fitness trainer?
You're gonna fire Miljan?

Old 03-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Raine best luck for the future

more or less another month left before my first comeback home Am I ready?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Did you go to Ostrava, Rafito?
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #14
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute

No, still without money, and I don't know, I was not in the right mood.
I'm studying really hard for an exam I have on thursday
Old 03-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
country flag *Raine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
I grew up with Queen, Bon Jovi, Guns nr Roses, RHCP, No Doubt, Cranberries, REM Right now I often listen to Metallica, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Rammstein. But I actually like a lot of music genres, like dance music and RnB/Hiphop (Craig David ).
I forgot to add No Doubt, Foo Fighters and REM . I did have my Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys moments when I was a kid though.

I like other genres too, like RnB, classical, pop etc. Depends on my mood, sometomes I listen to the songs from the 60's, 70's and 80's . As for Craig David, I was addicted to his songs before, I haven't listened to his new stuff yet.

Quote:
You're gonna fire Miljan?
Nope. We're going to work together. Anything is possible in fantasy land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by port37 View Post
It's Alyce
Hi Alyce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post
Congrats Raine best luck for the future
more or less another month left before my first comeback home Am I ready?
Thanks.

Last edited by *Raine : 03-10-2009 at 06:10 PM.