Gilles Simon's Chat Thread #1 - Page 326 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #4876
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gilles Simon's Chat Thread

Yup that's the only thread on GM I go into and even then I don't post. I just have a look at the photos and laugh and exit

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #4877
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't mean GM, to be honest, because I go to GM too. I just don't read everything What I meant was that it's not nice when people from one of your favourites' board are just acting ridiculous and make fun of your friends from another of your favourites' board. If you understand me:
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #4878
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't sound cool Ellen ... they've made fun of your friends??? that would really piss me off. I'm very protective of my friends and of my favourite tennis players too come to think of it. I'm a huge Andy Murray fan and they bash him a lot chez Richard but I have to say I take most of it in good humour but if it was anyone else BUT the people who do it it would piss me off big time. Its only because I really like the people that it doesn't bother me 'cause I know they don't do it maliciously. Its when it becomes personal and malicious THATS when I have a problem

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #4879
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, I have my diploma and transcript of record (grades) with me . I can look for a job now . And my graduation ceremony in college is April 4. In some schools like ours we don't have a graduation ceremony if you graduated in October or May. The common graduation month is April. First semester here starts from June to October and second semester starts on November to April. I graduated last October, so if you graduate on October you can join the graduation ceremony in April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
We miss you too here, Raine, really!He's not injured, he's playing Cherbourg. He was hoping to play in DC. But having him in doubles would have forced Forget to pick two singles players without much possibility to adjust on Sunday if one of his singles players was a bit injured, not feeling very confident, etc.
And it would have left out of the team some of the young guys who really deserved to finally be on the team. Forget has already waited way too long imo to pick Gilles and Gaël, they're both top 10 and still without any DC experience yet (and it will stay like that for Gaël), he had to nominate them this time.
Thanks for the info.
I just saw the thread today that Arnaud won Cherbourg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Man U flawless as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
I didn't think of that Eimear,because I only ever book online if thats the only option I have Here's the link you need

http://www.eastbournetheatres.co.uk/Booking/Online_Booking.asp?v=ONLINE%20BOOKING

Raine Welcome back

I can't wait for IW to start, they will show tennis on tv here again.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread