Novak Djokovic To Win The Barclays Dubai Tennis Championship 2009 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Novak Djokovic To Win The Barclays Dubai Tennis Championship 2009

N.Djokovic @ $4 Outright

Murray is an overated fave for me, lets not forget that novak still leads the h2h vs him and is due a good performance.

Considering Murrays difficult exploits last night vs Stak it could be an indicator of early season burn-out, murray looks a little bit more chilled and laid back at this event, motivation might not be as high.

Murray is defo carrying some sort of ankle injury and has been warned by his fellow peers to take some time off to let it heal but he hasnt done and i reckon that showed in his performance last night.

Outdoor hardcourts are Novaks best surface, heat will not be an issue, the australian open win tells us this, he is fine with his breathing now.

Fed and nadal are not here and novak will see this as an excellent chance to bag a financially fruity title.

If Novak can get through the early rounds fairly easily then he will become a rock solid fave for the title.

GL

Last edited by Iván : 02-24-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak Djokovic To Win The Barclays Dubai Tennis Championship 2009

Now that Murray is out through injury the path is clear for Novak.

The big test comes against cilic, fingers crossed.

I have covered the bet just incase but as usual obviously more green on the novak outright.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
country flag Iván
Banned!

Come On Novak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

You should be on to a good thing here Ivan now that Muzza is out no way he loses to the pusher next round

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
N.Djokovic @ $4 Outright

Murray is an overated fave for me, lets not forget that novak still leads the h2h vs him and is due a good performance.

Considering Murrays difficult exploits last night vs Stak it could be an indicator of early season burn-out, murray looks a little bit more chilled and laid back at this event, motivation might not be as high.

Murray is defo carrying some sort of ankle injury and has been warned by his fellow peers to take some time off to let it heal but he hasnt done and i reckon that showed in his performance last night.

Outdoor hardcourts are Novaks best surface, heat will not be an issue, the australian open win tells us this, he is fine with his breathing now.

Fed and nadal are not here and novak will see this as an excellent chance to bag a financially fruity title.

If Novak can get through the early rounds fairly easily then he will become a rock solid fave for the title.

GL
WIN

My gut feeling paid off, he won this tile with sheer fight, blood , guts and spirit.

I am not sure if this bet was very obvious to everyone else at the start of the week

It helped that murray wasnt 100%.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff Ivan- to good my friend

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

nothing better than to cash on your most favourite player

congrats ivan
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote