Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #766
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
- well, as you might know, I'm a bit 'older' than most around here, and having worked in the music business for a long time I've met plenty of 'stars' so I kinda know how to keep standing on my feet by now... but I have to admit, meeting Roger was one of the best experiences I've ever had for this matter.

He's just so... NORMAL.
Just a nice bloke you might meet out there on the streets, I didn't see any 'star behaviour' with him (apart from that bodyguard of course, but that's very normal nowadays - nobody would like to see a repeat of the Seles Drama, now would we? ) - and he shows this 'I'm just a normal guy'-image which made me feel very comfortable with him. I'm pretty sure that if people react 'normal' to the players, you'll get a 'normal' - i.e. friendly - reaction in return.
I witnessed a likewise behaviour by Rafa in Hamburg as well btw. Also a very normal, friendly guy.
how lovely I think it's a real gift to be able to make people feel instantly comfortable around you, and it just shows what a great guy he is I'm so happy that the top two guys are so nice it's really awesome for fans to know that they're not gonna be ignored or insulted or whatever by their idols.

Quote:
Oh, how great if you'd indeed visit Wimbledon! I would like to myself, but it's so BIG... I have no idea how to get there, it's very expensive I heard, and I must admit that I feel more comfortable at the 'smaller' events (whether it is a tennis tournament or a rock concert).
But who knows what the future might bring...

As for a ground pass giving access to the practice courts - I wish I knew!
From what I've read it's different with the big tournaments than with the mickey mouse-events (where you can actually go where you want to go on your ticket, visit all the courts, etc.)... I'm sure there are people around who know though. Perhaps ask it in GM? (I know... -place).
yeah I would prefer to visit a smaller tournament but with lots of exams this year I don't really have any opportunities most of the ones I could realistically get to are at the worst times, which is really annoying.

hopefully I'll be able to see quite a lot of Wimbly with a ground pass - probably Tipsy because they always put him on the outside courts to meet Rogi on a practice court would be insane though.

Quote:
Well you know - you suddenly meet him, and you have the opportunity of having a chat, but in reality, all you say are the stereotype 'Good Luck!'-sort of things. It wasn't much more than that... after all, can you imagine a fan asking him "well how did it feel, getting whiped off the court at RG two weeks ago?" in stead?
You just want to keep the conversation as pleasant as possible and not get in 'too deep', just to avoid any discomfort with the guy eh.
ok, just to clarify, does a proposal constitue 'too deep'? because I mean I could leave that bit out but I've got a whole speech planned...

I think 'good luck' is about all I'll manage so I guess I'll be ok I could just listen to that voice all day though, I might end up not letting him get away

Quote:
You just implanted some kind of image in my brain...
But I'd rather cuddle the REAL Fed as well LOL.
cuddles from the real Fed are the best cuddles ever (I would imagine )!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post
Stunning, gorgeous, miraculous.
THE HANDS!!! oh how I love those hands!

by the way...

Advertisement

Old 02-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #767
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Nadine the new signature! WOW.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #768
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
Nadine the new signature! WOW.
Thanks. I am thinking of changing the avatar too...but I just can't!! That picture is just too good...help Sophie what do I do
Old 02-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #769
country flag biological

Quote:
Thanks. I am thinking of changing the avatar too...but I just can't!! That picture is just too good...help Sophie what do I do
keep it! it's ridiculously gorgeous I often find myself just staring at it
Old 02-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #770
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #771
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
I loved that outfit so much and the legs!

Quote:
CUTE! SleepyFed I love that little smile.

Quote:

oh wow these are just gorgeous. I love his hair that length, and his face is beautiful, and his shirt is kinda fitted to his lovely lovely chest, and his legs are all tanned and muscular I repeat - wow.

Quote:
Rogi in jeans is one of my favourite things these are pretty tight jeans too
Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #772
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

My future avatar (in a smaller size)

I can't let go of the current one just yet.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #773
country flag biological

Quote:

that is BEAUTIFUL! I think I could even forgive you when you change it because it's so lovely
Old 02-24-2009, 09:04 PM   #774
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You just helped me out on finding the right expression for a silly bit of artwork I'm working on right now.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #775
country flag Dini

Quote:

that is BEAUTIFUL! I think I could even forgive you when you change it because it's so lovely
Love the hearts Sophie, as you can see I have nicked one
Old 02-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #776
country flag Dini

Quote:

You just helped me out on finding the right expression for a silly bit of artwork I'm working on right now.
Glad to help
Old 02-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #777
country flag biological

Quote:
Love the hearts Sophie, as you can see I have nicked one
you're more than welcome since I stole your phrase for the title
Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #778
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rogi in jeans is one of my favourite things these are pretty tight jeans too
And he fills them very well

Old 02-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #779
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
And he fills them very well

*DIES* *IS DEAD* from cute!

STOP distracting me from my work you girls!!!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #780
country flag Rita

Quote:
*DIES* *IS DEAD* from cute!

STOP distracting me from my work you girls!!!