Tursunov: I'm disappointed with the start to the year - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
country flag MRUK

MRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond reputeMRUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tursunov: I'm disappointed with the start to the year

Sounds like the harder he tries to concentrate on his tennis, the less well he is doing.

Maybe he just doesn't have quite what it takes to go above 30-ish right now. He has donw well considering his injuries really

http://alexkayblog.dailymail.co.uk/
MRUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
country flag Dame Tursu

Dame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tursunov: I'm disappointed with the start to the year

Already seen this on a different thread.
Good results are coming. Wait and see and davaď !
Roger Federer Dmitry Tursunov Paul-Henri Mathieu Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Philipp Kohlschreiber David Nalbandian Richard Gasquet Marat Safin Nikolay Davydenko Tommy Haas Carlos Moya Nicolas Kiefer Stanislas Wawrinka
Dame Tursu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote