Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #46
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

That's okay! It seems like we have this forum to ourselves pretty much!!! Yeah you were right to be proud of Dimitrov. I kept thinking of you while I was watching the match. I must check out a couple of Jesse videos on You Tube and do some research as to where and when he's playing next and try and catch a couple of his matches
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2009, 03:20 PM   #47
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
That's okay! It seems like we have this forum to ourselves pretty much!!! Yeah you were right to be proud of Dimitrov. I kept thinking of you while I was watching the match. I must check out a couple of Jesse videos on You Tube and do some research as to where and when he's playing next and try and catch a couple of his matches
yes and that totally shock me because if it's not you I'll be all alone here................
maybe Yves too....but I dunno, that's strange, maybe he's still not popular at all
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #48

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, very few people have heard of him I'm sure. I know I hadn't until last night. Maybe we should spread the news on the Gilles forum and try and get some people over here Glad I could keep you company anyway
Old 02-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #49
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
To be honest, very few people have heard of him I'm sure. I know I hadn't until last night. Maybe we should spread the news on the Gilles forum and try and get some people over here Glad I could keep you company anyway

the pleasure is all mine
but that's come natural - we are both Gilloutards!!!

btw, I like the idea to spread Jesse's fame throughout the forums
Old 02-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #50

Once a Gillou/Simontard always a Gillou/Simontard right??? Yeah we should do ... or on second thoughts maybe we should keep it just our secret Do you think people would come over? I think it'd be cool. We can have a mini-Gilles forum right here What more could you want?
Old 02-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #51
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Once a Gillou/Simontard always a Gillou/Simontard right???
at least for me that's true

Quote:
Yeah we should do ... or on second thoughts maybe we should keep it just our secret Do you think people would come over? I think it'd be cool. We can have a mini-Gilles forum right here
I must confirm that this is a sexy idea

Quote:
What more could you want?
to see Gillou's dreams come true........... to see him world number one
maybe is a bit to bold but I believe in him and I'm sure that he will conquer the top one day.
could you just imagine - our sweet and beloved Poussin at the very top

deep down in my heart he's already world number one.............

Last edited by rtgy : 02-13-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #52
country flag rtgy

Smile Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
We can have a mini-Gilles forum right here
on the other hand this is Jesse's thread, so we must stop with this Gillou worshiping around !!!

this here is Huta Galung's own little MTF kingdom
Old 02-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgy View Post
at least for me that's true

I must confirm that this is a sexy idea

to see Gillou's dreams come true........... to see him world number one
maybe is a bit to bold but I believe in him and I'm sure that he will conquer the top one day.
could you just imagine - our sweet and beloved Poussin at the very top

deep down in my heart he's already world number one.............

Hah hah! Sexy idea ... I like it Yeah it would be great seeing our little Poussin at World No. 1. My dream ranking would be Simon at 1, Murray at 2 (but having won Wimbledon with Simon winning the other three majors) and because it's Jesse's thread we'll have him at 3

Unless we get more posters I don't think we're doing any harm. We can talk about Jesse as much as we can and if we feel like talking about Gillou every so often ... why not??? We're the only people here so we pretty much have the run of the forum
Old 02-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #54
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Hah hah! Sexy idea ... I like it Yeah it would be great seeing our little Poussin at World No. 1. My dream ranking would be Simon at 1, Murray at 2 (but having won Wimbledon with Simon winning the other three majors) and because it's Jesse's thread we'll have him at 3
dreams, dreams ..................

Quote:
Unless we get more posters I don't think we're doing any harm. We can talk about Jesse as much as we can and if we feel like talking about Gillou every so often ... why not??? We're the only people here so we pretty much have the run of the forum

Old 02-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #55

Just so we can talk about Jesse ... do you have any info on where he's playing next and if there are any live streams? But yeah we can dream can't we. It'd be fantastic if it came true and who knows? It just might happen!
Old 02-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #56
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just so we can talk about Jesse ... do you have any info on where he's playing next and if there are any live streams? But yeah we can dream can't we. It'd be fantastic if it came true and who knows? It just might happen!
He's playing right now in Marseille. 6/4 4/6 right now...
Old 02-14-2009, 04:49 PM   #57
country flag rtgy

Talking Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

and he win

Jesse Huta Galung / Benoit Paire 6-4 4-6 6-4
http://www.protennislive.com/framese...=www.open13.fr

Jesse !!!
Old 02-14-2009, 05:52 PM   #58

Well done Jesse!!! Does that mean he's into the final round of qualifying then? I take it you were watching the match? He could meet Gilles in the 2nd round because I know Gilles is due to meet either a qualifier or Rainer Schuettler if he gets past your compatriot Dimitrov
Old 02-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #59
country flag rtgy

Quote:
Well done Jesse!!! Does that mean he's into the final round of qualifying then? I take it you were watching the match? He could meet Gilles in the 2nd round because I know Gilles is due to meet either a qualifier or Rainer Schuettler if he gets past your compatriot Dimitrov
no unfortunately I'm not.............but you're right /again / he could meet Gillou too in the 2nd round..... if Gillou past Grisha of course
Old 02-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #60

Poor Gillou ... I think this Marseille draw is meant to torment you mentally