Looking for a bew racket. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
country flag CptJack

CptJack is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Looking for a bew racket.

Im a junior, and i just broke my old racket. It was a Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 85. I am now looking for a new racket. I was wondering about the new kPro Staff, maybe? Though, weight is not an issue. I can handle just about any weight. Im just looking for a racket that plays and feels like the old Pro Staff.
CptJack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a bew racket.

the kpro staff is definitely the most similar current racket to a pro staff 85 that you will find. the head size difference is minimal, as is the weight difference. if you want something that plays and feels like your old racket, the kpro staff is basically the only option.
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
country flag CptJack

i was also looking to demo the k6.1 tour 90 , but i didnt know if it felt eben close to the same?
Old 02-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

the 61 tour would be the next closest after the kpro staff. its just a little larger headsize, slightly lighter and more head light than the kpro staff. it would probably be best to demo both rackets so you have a comparison, but if you're used to a pro staff 85, you'll most probably enjoy the kpro staff more
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:31 AM   #5
country flag CptJack

Yeah i got the K6.1 tour 90 demo today... Yeah i hate the luxilon strings that are in it, but it has a really solid feel, nice heft and decent power from such a small frame. I only got to hit with it for a few hours, but i really enjoyed the time i spent wih it. the only noticeable difference is the weight. It is noticeablely lighter than the old prostaff. Oh well, all that means is more headspeed...lol