Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #136
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

A few of my fave closeups.

And this:

Not a closeup I know, but the picture was screaming to join the others
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #137
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
I love that photo

Fantastic. Yes, I bet there's been a lot of... revenge going on.
I certainly hope there was. Or will be.

I can see your case about Roger Bond, sure, but I am just so not for it.
Bond is like a caricature, his only redeeming feature is that he fights for the "good guys", but otherwise he's a total *****.
That is soooo not Rogeresque.
Besides, why would Rogelio ever play anyone other then himself?
He is total perfection, no?
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #138
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post

with licence to become the world n° 1, again!!

Rita, your signature is simply incredible!!!

You know...At this point you can place me in every "position" you like.

Also the little sheep (or doggy-style). As you prefer, Olderer.
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #139
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

oh my GOD all those pics are so gorgeous it's been proven beyond all reasonable doubt - he is SUPERHUMAN!

I am totally jumping on the close ups bandwagon

why isn't Andy talking to me?

THE HAIR!
Old 02-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #140
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, girls!!
It's a double post!
I was thinking the first wasn't gone right!!!

Old 02-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #141
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I certainly hope there was. Or will be.

I can see your case about Roger Bond, sure, but I am just so not for it.
Bond is like a caricature, his only redeeming feature is that he fights for the "good guys", but otherwise he's a total *****.
That is soooo not Rogeresque.
Besides, why would Rogelio ever play anyone other then himself?
He is total perfection, no?
I don't think Roger would let anyone get away with beating him - he always gets his victory, whether on the court or in the privacy of the locker room

I totally agree that Rogi is a far superior person to James Bond. Maybe the solution is to give him his own show/film? Roger fighting crime? Roger saving damsels in distress? Roger going to catwalk shows with Anna Wintour? Roger picking out his fashion statement for Wimbledon? Roger going online and finding a fangirl thread and emailing the OP with a profession of undying love?
I think any of those would work.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #142
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post

with licence to become the world n° 1, again!!

Rita, your signature is simply incredible!!!
that is a license he most definitely has, and he must use it sometime soon
Old 02-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #143
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, one last batch of fangirly quoting and I am off, I swear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological
Is it strange that that photo makes me want to say Meow?
That is LovelyFed at his finest.
(the lips, oh lord...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed

Squeeeeeeeeeeel.

I've noticed that last one too, very happy you found the bigger version.
(do you know when that was taken?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed
And this is my final QFS for the day.

Well, this has been a very good session, much was found to drool over, squeel over, swoon over and increase the blood pressure.
Overall, much fangirly chaos was made and I am very, very happy.

See you all tomorrow, even happier! Sleep well!
Old 02-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #144
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
it is isnt it?

Photos in wich Rogi is playing tennis are the most beautiful of ATP, simply 'cause he has a natural elegance, inside and outside the court!
His name is Roger Federer! His tennis is......
pure splendour on court!!

Old 02-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #145
country flag Harmless

Quote:
I don't think Roger would let anyone get away with beating him - he always gets his victory, whether on the court or in the privacy of the locker room

I totally agree that Rogi is a far superior person to James Bond. Maybe the solution is to give him his own show/film? Roger fighting crime? Roger saving damsels in distress? Roger going to catwalk shows with Anna Wintour? Roger picking out his fashion statement for Wimbledon? Roger going online and finding a fangirl thread and emailing the OP with a profession of undying love?
I think any of those would work.

Can't goodrep you yet.

Old 02-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #146
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Okay, one last batch of fangirly quoting and I am off, I swear!

Is it strange that that photo makes me want to say Meow?
That is LovelyFed at his finest.
(the lips, oh lord...)
No no no, that is a very understandable reaction - more common with me is just a numbing sensation across my brain, but meow happens often too
The feeling I get when I look at that picture is "Ooooh look at those buttons on that shirt. Imagine undoing a few of those buttons. Oh and a belt..." And that point is where the fainting comes in.

Quote:
Well, this has been a very good session, much was found to drool over, squeel over, swoon over and increase the blood pressure.
Overall, much fangirly chaos was made and I am very, very happy.

See you all tomorrow, even happier! Sleep well!
it has been good hasn't it? I'm glad you're going to bed all happy

very sweet dreams, hopefully full of intense, naughty Rogelio
Old 02-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #147
country flag clever1980

clever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond reputeclever1980 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW.. You have so many Fed Fotos, quite a few of them I never saw before. Thanks for posting all.
clever1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #148
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:
alas, I'm going out now, and so will be gone for a few hours, but I leave you with proof that Flying Federer is not a myth

A plastic posture!!
Camera, give up to "The beauty"!!!
Our Roger is the eight wonder of the world!!

Old 02-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #149
country flag Crazy Girl

Quote:

Old 02-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #150
country flag biological

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
Our Roger is the eight wonder of the world!!
he so is