RafaChat Part 30 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #16
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
and dementieva is not pretty her smile...long face
Elena is the most beautiful girl on tour *jelous old woman you are*

Quote:
..and why i continue to think that is friday but its not
Same thing here

Quote:
i need help, i would like to where can i hide myself
my dear friend is near to wedding(he doesnt understand that is better dont marry)btw he asked me to make a vieo for th e wish
first the idea to say something in a camera make me very in embarace then i have to ..speak in english
when i'll do it..someone can..say me where i wrong..the pronounce and maybe help me to write in english something thta..sound...english...
i have time...before i have to think ..what to say
I would really like to help you .............if I understood a word from what you just said, that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

I'm going to the movies this evening? Any tips?
Movie schedule:
- Death in Venice.
- Die Fälscher (German movie)
- The Women but the Cukor original not this year stinker
- Dirty Mind (Belgian movie)
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise but the story itself is intriguing) - you allways have to see controversial movies
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio) Kate is a great actress
- Seven Pounds (with Will Smith)
- Slumdog Millionaire same as TomCruise's
- The Hessen Affair (Belgian/Canadian movie)
- Frost/Nixon seems like quality
- The Duchess love period pieces and Ralph Fiennes
- Yes Man (but that's a Jim Carrey movie )
- Bedtime Stories (seemed good fun in the trailer)
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman) chick flick, a must
- Transporter 3
- Twilight (seen that one)
- Loft (Belgian movie)
and a bunch of movies for (small) kids.
Hope that helps if you don't have me on ignore and my oppinions worth more than shit to you
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Gustavo got pwned in that anti-doping thread. Always good to see.

I think Daniela Hantuchova is the prettiest of the female players.

I mean, in that particular picture, the horse is clearly the more beautiful of the two...but she's still lovely.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Elena is the most beautiful girl on tour
ditto.

Gone Myskina, Elena is the only WTA Russian worth something, the rest are barbie bitches.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #19
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Movie schedule:
- Death in Venice.
- The Women
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise but the story itself is intriguing)
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Frost/Nixon
- The Duchess
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman)
- Transporter 3
- Loft (Belgian movie)

Hilde, definitely "Death in Venice".

Thomas Mann's book has been magnificently adapted for the screen. Dirk Bogarde delivered one of his finest performances. Directed by Luchino Visconti (my favourite Italian director).

Nuff said.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #20
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post
On trying to push the pression aside and finding a stress antidote other than sleeping ; Is there any odds that Safina'd defeat Serena ??
The h2h is 5-1 in favor of Serena but I'm hoping Dinara will be strong and perform like she did against Sharapova in RG last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Betty, if you want to see a tiny little thing in Scottish ....

ADAM!??? come here and drop your pants for a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Pfft. He will be to Bhambri as Roddick is to Fed
I am certain Alexandros will take care of the #2 seed in the SF and then pwn your boy Bambi in the big final.

Quote:
Movie schedule:
- Death in Venice: great music (Mahler) , very depressing, 2-hours long with 10 minutes of dialogue
- Die Fälscher (German movie): haven't seen it
- The Women: stupid romantic comedy-run away fast
- Dirty Mind (Belgian movie): haven't seen it
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise but the story itself is intriguing): haven't seen it-sounds interesting
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio): great performance by Winslet-a bit sad but good movie
- Seven Pounds (with Will Smith): haven't seen it
- Slumdog Millionaire: interesting and unusual-a bit overhyped IMO
- The Hessen Affair (Belgian/Canadian movie): haven't seen it
- Frost/Nixon: haven't seen it
- The Duchess: not bad, I enjoyed it-entertaining movie
- Yes Man (but that's a Jim Carrey movie ): haven't seen it
- Bedtime Stories (seemed good fun in the trailer): haven't seen it
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman): watch it if you want to see Hugh Jackman in sexy shirtless poses
- Transporter 3: haven't seen it-not my kind of movie I think
- Twilight (seen that one): haven't seen it
- Loft (Belgian movie): haven't seen it

Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #21
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

for the tips. I'll let you know which one I end up seeing (but it's not just my choice).
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #22
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde, if you really want an intellectual experience, go for Visconti. The movie is brilliant, one of my Top.10 Art Movies.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #23
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should have been "say". Freudian slip.

Movie schedule:
- Death in Venice.
- The Women
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise but the story itself is intriguing)
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Frost/Nixon
- The Duchess
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman)
- Transporter 3
- Loft (Belgian movie)

Haven't seen any of them, but i heard Australia is nice. Sorrryyy and thanks for making that statement of not liking Di Caprio that much. I thought i was the only creature on this planet who has this view.

Quote:
Originally posted by Metis
The h2h is 5-1 in favor of Serena but I'm hoping Dinara will be strong and perform like she did against Sharapova in RG last year.
Hopefully.

Last edited by dorkino : 01-29-2009 at 02:59 PM.
dorkino is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #24
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

really do u think elena is prettier

btw of course i'm an old jelous woman andy
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #25
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

MEH! Bloody work!
I'm so out-of-the-loop of what's happened here today.

I want to see Frost/Nixon from Hilde's list. But Revolutionary Road will premiere here this weekend. Leo di Caprio and Kate Winslet again.

And old woman Betty, of course Elena is beautiful. Only she has a bit too high-pitched voice for me. But it's not too bad.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #26
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Did I miss Mikey mate here?
Anyway, Fed has the 14th in the bag. NID.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #27
country flag MariaV

Looks like I just killed the thread.

Have a nice evening everyone!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #28
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

i missed the match but caught up on my sleep nice to see rogi wrapped it up in 3

kelli was back she missed my picspam of xabi that i did for her and got put on ignore by linda

metis, still no quotes of mine, be that way i've missed a couple of roger matches this AO

i have a fever and my cold has gotten so much worse i think i have to go to the doctor to make sure it's not morphed into something

mikey, your comment on wee scottish thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Glenn's "good" rep to me:

"You're just the worst kind of opportunist there is. Half-witted simpleton. "
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #30
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Glenn's "good" rep to me:

"You're just the worst kind of opportunist there is. Half-witted simpleton. "
Hmm. He must not read this chat very often. Which post was this in response of?
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread