RafaChat Part 28 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #31
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pre-AO Anxiety Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Yes, Bet, thank you for asking. Two weeks without falling ill and counting

What about the new member of the "Look, I'm two already" club?
so and so today during the bath i see his skin problems are back,tomorrow we go to the doc and we'll see
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #32
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
yo mel,yes now it's ok
Hi Betty. I hope his skin is better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other View Post
Yeah during the first year, we have to pick either a sport or an "art" in which we're going to get a grade.

I have so many things to do and yet I'm fooling around with the guitare and watching Kooyong
That's different. I think I would have chosen music over a sport too. I hope it turns out to be a fun course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Minn,

The Czech republic has the presidency of the European Union for a little while (we take turns) and they asked some Czech artist to come up with something to cheer up their presidency, I suppose. This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts".
Oh, okay. I knew the EU took turns, but I didn't know it was the Czech Republic's turn. It does seem more of a "stunt" than "art." Has there been a reaction in Belgium?
Minn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #33
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Gotta love it, this press are
Naturally it's the press's fault - how dare they report what he says
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #34
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

I chose sport at first but they didn't want me to miss so many classes so I had to pick art, I could do sculpture drawing, photography,danse, pottery etc...

JM I think I found something even easier to play: the beginning of REM's everybody hurts
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #35
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
yes how dare
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #36
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Minn,

The Czech republic has the presidency of the European Union for a little while (we take turns) and they asked some Czech artist to come up with something to cheer up their presidency, I suppose. This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts".
It says a lot, I think, that here in the UK the main reaction has been unabashed hilarity at the artwork, and as for the fact that the UK, Eurosceptic in chief, is deliberately left out, the reaction has been "fair enough"
Old 01-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #37
country flag Betty

claire i remember when i started i wanted to play ONE,and someone told me,forget one for now when u'll try to play it..u'll be a good guitar player,of course i did what i wanted..,this should be the reason i stopped soon with my giutar

FORZA INTER
Old 01-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #38
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

i have class in 20 minutes but i'm on mtf and will probably be late

also, i "forgot" to bring my textbook. i bet she'll call on me today

Quote:
the press asked the question specifically about nole and the racquet. if you weren't a muzzatard you would have known that

claire, that vid roger's tone of "wtfery is this?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #39
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't do one for UK? Clever

Bett, sorry to hear about Francy's problems
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #40
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

how does one sign up to be a lineslady who gets hit by a ball by marat and then kissed?

what's the matter with francy, betty?
Quote:
Old 01-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #41
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post

i have class in 20 minutes but i'm on mtf and will probably be late

also, i "forgot" to bring my textbook. i bet she'll call on me today

the press asked the question specifically about nole and the racquet. if you weren't a muzzatard you would have known that

claire, that vid roger's tone of "wtfery is this?"
Did Roger never learn the answer

"What has that got to do with me? I'm focused on my game and my situation, that's really a question for him isn't it?"

?
Old 01-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #42
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: deleted post to prevent me from interrupting the Fed talk.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-15-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #43
country flag Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
He didn't do one for UK? Clever

Bett, sorry to hear about Francy's problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
how does one sign up to be a lineslady who gets hit by a ball by marat and then kissed?

what's the matter with francy, betty?
thankslong history wilde,but i thought that the worst was pass..but today...i discover..that was only my hope..i feel a bit down for it
btw we know that this problem can remain until 3 year so..we'll see

FORZA INTER
Old 01-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
Did Roger never learn the answer

"What has that got to do with me? I'm focused on my game and my situation, that's really a question for him isn't it?"

?
he's got an opinion, much like many posters on mtf and those who follow the game keenly. and he's not saying anything that others cannot think out for themselves - it is hard to change racquets and surprising that one would do so before the first grand slam which doesn't have a lot of run-up events. it's not like said "zomg, novak's gonna crash out 1R. you heard it here first. NID"

or is the right answer that he has not attended the scoobs school of diplomacy yet?

ok, my friend's here to collect me to go to class i guess she doesn't want to be late or something

Quote:
Old 01-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #45
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
thankslong history wilde,but i thought that the worst was pass..but today...i discover..that was only my hope..i feel a bit down for it
btw we know that this problem can remain until 3 year so..we'll see
betty i'm sorry i'll keep my fingers crossed for you and francy

ok, bye for reals now
Quote:
Closed Thread