BDO Darts Championship - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #16
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BDO Darts Championship

The qaulity of the Quarter finals onwards really suprised, most of them would do well in the PDC in my opinion.

Its the 1st few rounds where the qaULity is awful in the bdo and much better in the pdc.

PDC have better crapper players
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #17
country flag KaiserT
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

KaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond repute

........... and better 'good' players too lol.

The final averages were 91.? and 90.5..... it's just 2nd rate.
KaiserT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #18
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon hankey/Adams/whitlock/Anderson could beat the likes of hamilton/tabern/Bates/Mcdine quite often.

Taylor/barney/wade stand on their own.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #19
country flag KaiserT
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

KaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah possibly............ but tbh Hankey has been playing dire for years, that was his first good tournament in a long time and he's shown nothing in the last few years to suggest he can perform consistently, he played good darts last week, but nothing that would have seen a great impact in the PDC. Whitlock's decent and goes in with a chance against most. And well, Anderson is obviously talented...... but I hate him, smarmy fucker who doesn't put in the practice hours and is constantly smirking to himself

Fact is that an average PDC player is a star in the BDO.... but then it's going to be like that considering the meagre amounts BDO tournaments pay.

Wade is certainly not in the same league as Taylor, Phil stands alone.
KaiserT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #20
country flag Iván
Banned!

Wade can be really good, needs to improve more this year
Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #21
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
I reckon hankey/Adams/whitlock/Anderson could beat the likes of hamilton/tabern/Bates/Mcdine quite often.

Taylor/barney/wade stand on their own.
1 player to keep an eye on is Mervyn King i know he has been around years but he is playing some great stuff lately he is just behind the likes of Wade

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #22
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserT View Post
Yeah possibly............ but tbh Hankey has been playing dire for years, that was his first good tournament in a long time and he's shown nothing in the last few years to suggest he can perform consistently, he played good darts last week, but nothing that would have seen a great impact in the PDC. Whitlock's decent and goes in with a chance against most. And well, Anderson is obviously talented...... but I hate him, smarmy fucker who doesn't put in the practice hours and is constantly smirking to himself

Fact is that an average PDC player is a star in the BDO.... but then it's going to be like that considering the meagre amounts BDO tournaments pay.

Wade is certainly not in the same league as Taylor, Phil stands alone.

Thats right Hankey done nothing for years, for him to win it shows the BDO hasent improved, because all the best players move to PDC

Just look at the youngsters on the PDC circuit that will be awesome in years to come, Wade,Mcdine,Klassen and more, BDO full of old men dying out

Nobody will ever be in the same league as Taylor certainly not in our generation and probably never

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #23
country flag Iván
Banned!

yep, ive made a killing on taylor this year, last year he burnt me loads of times when he was off form, so glad he got his legend status back this year.

won 8 out of 9 tv tournaments, wow