2009 First tournament : Doha - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #16
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 First tournament : Doha

There are also a stream on Betfair (I couldn't access it as it's not available in my country, but I'm pretty sure it was working, just the quality is doubtful) and here: http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-2024.html (this one was working fine for me, at the moment it's not available because there are no matches).

Though I'm not sure that it'll be a match worthy of watching

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the links. Pour b365 j'ai rien fait d'autre que m'inscrire et cliquer sur la petite camera au dessous du tableau de score donc je ne sais pas . If the match is too horrible to watch it's easy to stop the streaming lol
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 AM   #18
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Arnaud, Abu Dhabi airline had lost his suitcases . He has been four days without his luggages. He has buy clothes in Doha. Otherwise he says that his last win against a top 10 was in Queen's in 07' and he feels better physically;

Old 01-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #19
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Poor Arnaud, Abu Dhabi airline had lost his suitcases . He has been four days without his luggages. He has buy clothes in Doha. Otherwise he says that his last win against a top 10 was in Queen's in 07' and he feels better physically;

what's that in the article that mentions sydney ???? please.......
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #20
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

It confirms that Arnaud will play Sydney's qualies in the end of the week unless he beats Roddick and will have to stay longer in Doha.
Quote:
Yes their match have been moved on center court but i found only pics of Nestor/Zimonjic for the moment
I talked to the guy who took those pics of Nestor/Zimonjic (actually I must have talked to a half of Doha's locals interested in tennis), he says he didn't shoot the other team So I officially give up. It's just absolutely ridiculous, usually I'm able to get pictures even from some small Challengers in a remote corner which don't have a website - and this match was on a cente court of quite a big ATP event

Anyway there is one photo of Arnaud from his singles match. I guess he always has an extra bandana and an extra pair of glasses in his pocket, even despite the absence of the luggage lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg _JC10579.JPG (156.3 KB, 0 views)

Nicolas Devilder

Old 01-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #21
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, as always, to everyone for reports, pictures and keen eyes on details like missing luggage!

Good luck to Arnaud v Roddick. He's got nothing to lose by going all out tonight...

edit: and thanks for the link to the livestream!

Last edited by higherlaw : 01-07-2009 at 04:13 PM.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
country flag soulage

Lost 3-6/5-7

I missed a lot of first set because i had other things to do but he can have some regrets especially after his early break when he was *2-1 40-00 on his serve

The physio came at the beginning of second set because Arnaud got some problems of breathe it seems. Some very long rallies between the guys, some nice and brilliant things from Arnaud but also stupids UE or bad choices. And this Roddick when he is 30-00 down on his serve he serves two aces in a row . Roddick won easily his serves in second set while Arnaud had to work hard to hold to finally lost it at 5-5. I found that Andy doing well on returns. Arnaud had 3 breaks points to come back but missed them and lost the match.

I found Arnaud more consistant in his strokes but his serve was not enough safe today and it's a pity to see him play a brilliant shot and just after a stupid UE . He was quite tired also at the end. Well i enjoy to see him play nice shots he was really a fighter on court. He needs to improve his serve, avoid the stupid errors but he has still nice shot in his racket. This second set was interesting to watch for me and it was a long time i don't see a stream with Arnaud since Lyon but nothing compare it was much better today

Bruno & Nico Devilder was there.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg breathe.jpg (21.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg bp.jpg (26.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg devil.JPG (23.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by soulage : 01-07-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #23
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

The first pic is funny
Thanks

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #24
country flag Hangdog

Quote:
Bruno & Nico Devilder was there.
Thanks for the caps!!!
And for the report too, I only watched 4 first games, then thought "Ah well, it's Arnaud, always the same" and switched to the other things I had to do

Nicolas Devilder

Old 01-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #25
country flag soulage

I don't know for first set i just put an eye on streaming sometimes but second set was entertaining It was a long time i don't see such winners from Arnaud especially with his forehand but at the same times these stupid errors I hope he will continue like that and not be frustrated by the errors and loss. Now he can fly with Nico & Bruno to Sydney and try to reconver from jet lag.

Tennistalk makes also a summary http://www.tennistalk.com/en/match_r...Arnaud_Clement
Old 01-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #26
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone, you are such devoted fans... it's my luck to join you in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
It confirms that Arnaud will play Sydney's qualies in the end of the week unless he beats Roddick and will have to stay longer in Doha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
I talked to the guy who took those pics of Nestor/Zimonjic (actually I must have talked to a half of Doha's locals interested in tennis), he says he didn't shoot the other team So I officially give up. It's just absolutely ridiculous, usually I'm able to get pictures even from some small Challengers in a remote corner which don't have a website - and this match was on a cente court of quite a big ATP event

Anyway there is one photo of Arnaud from his singles match. I guess he always has an extra bandana and an extra pair of glasses in his pocket, even despite the absence of the luggage lol

are you in doha?

i know, we can't rely on mainstream media to inform us anymore... maybe some photos will pop up on someone's blog in time... if you're patient.

yes! that was on my mind when i found out he's lost his luggage. where in doha could he find all the bandanas and glasses? i was imagining some arabic head gear
Old 01-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #27
country flag Via

more physio pics

MARTIN BUREAU/AFP/Getty Images
Old 01-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #28
country flag soulage

Nice pic. Today in l'equipe somes lines

He says that he missed lucidity on some point but he's fine because he played better than during 90% of last season. He goes in Sydney to play qualies.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #29
country flag Via

thanks i'm going tomorrow!

next post: back to down under thread
Old 01-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #30
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for the pics and reports!
My best friend is going to Melbourne, so I ordered her to take lots of Arno and Bruno pics

And they always advise to bring important stuff in your cabin luggage, so I guess that's where he packs the glasses and bandana's