Novak!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #1
country flag juiihung

juiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Novak!!

Hi,I am also Novak's fan.
Novak do very well this year.One Grand Slam title,two master series titles
,master cup champion. If he keeps taking advance,will he be NO.1?
I think that If he has the persistence as Nadal has.It is not impossible.
Very anticipate seeing him again in 2009!
juiihung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
country flag Chupakabra

Chupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak!!

^^
Hi,there! I see that is your first post so you are new here... Well, then, welcome to the board!!!

As for the answer, i hope Novak is going to remain persistent and will possibly win some more majors throughout his entire career and will thus put himself into the list of tennis legends. Don't know, really, cause competition for number one is very tough at the top. You have four exquisite players at this moment and for the beginning of the next season (Nadal,Federer,Djokovic and Murray), and the fact that competition on the top is so tough could simply be proven by the fact that no 2 and no 3 have more than 5000 points (Remember Marcelo Rios, at one point he had only something more than mere 3000 points yet he took the no 1 spot)... At one point, Novak managed to make the highest number of points for the third ranked player ever... That's the way it is today, so i know it is definitely not going to be that easy for Novak to gain no 1 position although he has definitely established himself in the tennis elite today.

That's my point of view... Hope i see you next time with more posts here in the offseason and in the next one that is just to begin...

See you...

Last edited by Chupakabra : 12-08-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Chupakabra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #3
country flag juiihung

juiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond reputejuiihung has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupakabra View Post
^^
Hi,there! I see that is your first post so you are new here... Well, then, welcome to the board!!!

As for the answer, i hope Novak is going to remain persistent and will possibly win some more majors throughout his entire career and will thus put himself into the list of tennis legends. Don't know, really, cause competition for number one is very tough at the top. You have four exquisite players at this moment and for the beginning of the next season (Nadal,Federer,Djokovic and Murray), and the fact that competition on the top is so tough could simply be proven by the fact that no 2 and no 3 have more than 5000 points (Remember Marcelo Rios, at one point he had only something more than mere 3000 points yet he took the no 1 spot)... At one point, Novak managed to make the highest number of points for the third ranked player ever... That's the way it is today, so i know it is definitely not going to be that easy for Novak to gain no 1 position although he has definitely established himself in the tennis elite today.

That's my point of you... Hope i see you next time with more posts here in the offseason and in the next one that is just to begin...

See you...
Thank you for your feedback

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you
Old 12-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #4
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiihung View Post
Thank you for your feedback

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you
Hi and welcome to the Board We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #5
country flag juiihung

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi and welcome to the Board We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again
OK,I will find time to introduce myself thankyou
Old 12-23-2008, 05:23 AM   #6
country flag jeremda01

jeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond repute

Novak! No.1 2009!!!!

TOMIC SUPPORTER
est. since 2011 Wimbledon Round 4 vs Malisse

unconditional support for all Australian tennis players
jeremda01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
country flag juiihung

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremda01 View Post
Novak! No.1 2009!!!!
yah !!