NFL Week 15 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #46
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

You seem to be missing my point here. It's not that unusual for a team not to score a touchdown from within the red zone and have to settle for a field goal.

What is unusual is for a game to have 3 touchdowns resulting from interceptions.

The total never looked like going over and in the end only just went over, and you were extremely unlucky to lose your bet.
Dont agree m8 Philly should of had another 14 points on the board at h/t they had great chances- when a team has 1st and goal and has the likes of Westbrook in their offense playing a shit team like Cleveland you shouldnt think a FG is good from that position also to throw a couple of interceptions when 1st and goal or around the redzone means 0 points so i was lucky i guess in that way to keep the score down to a minimum going in at h/t, , so for me to still be in with a good chance with my bet was lucky, obviously it didnt matter in the end, i hate to lose bets and money and blame myself when i lose not luck

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #47
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttY GrEeN View Post
lol
first of they were only 2 interceptions directly returned for touchdowns

and it may be not unusual to settle for Fgs in the redzone but to turn the ball over twice (one on a trick play) inside the 5 yard line in back 2 back posessions definitely is unusual

that total looked like going over with Phillys scoring ability alone and the pace wasnt slow, it was unlucky how things ended up with a 0.5 loss, INT Tds made up for bad plays which should have resulted in Tds and points, it evens it out... thats the nature of a football game, Special Teams and Defense are there for a reason in American Football..they can score points and win games, you see this week in and week out, nothing unsual with that
Exactly mate

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 12-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #48
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

can the colts win by a field goal tonight?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #49
country flag ryan23

Colts should win by atleast a fg imo m8

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses