OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2008, 03:14 AM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

I take that back. It says videos, but I can't get any of them to work.

Well if people didn't see it live, guess they won't see it.

Again, too bad no one from Chile helps out with getting videos/pixs/news. I surf the Spanish and American forums, and they have so many people who help out.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 03:22 AM   #47
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

4-5 yrs? That is good news for us And yeah, if he did have a gf, he would never admit it live on tv

Fingers crossed!-again!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:23 AM   #48
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Now I feel like a nut. I got the videos to work. Back to keeping fingers crossed that they'll put up the interview with Nico.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:24 AM   #49
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
I take that back. It says videos, but I can't get any of them to work.

Well if people didn't see it live, guess they won't see it.

Again, too bad no one from Chile helps out with getting videos/pixs/news. I surf the Spanish and American forums, and they have so many people who help out.

I only saw the end, and he looked so good. I hope Kid can get it to work for herself.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 12-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #50
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh man too bad that I missed it stupid time difference

Well hopefully they'll put the video up in the section that NicoFan is saying, then I could watch it and at least do some kind of translation and probably some pics ... stupid time difference again

thanks for the news about Gaby, I'm not that thrilled about him coaching one of the lazy argentines, esp Chucho who seems that he's always walking sleep but well, Gaby is a good coach I'm sure that he'll help out a lot to Acasuso's improvement and I'll cry (again) what Nicolas wasted

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:59 AM   #51
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Now I feel like a nut. I got the videos to work. Back to keeping fingers crossed that they'll put up the interview with Nico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
I only saw the end, and he looked so good. I hope Kid can get it to work for herself.

I just missed you post Nicofan Good to know it works-now they had better put Nico's interview up. And then I will wait for Kid's translasion

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #52
country flag NicoFan

I found this on a Nico/Fernando blog that I check out now and again.

Whoever runs the blog put up some of the things Nico said in the interview.

I don't want to copy it because that's not cool to take things from someone elses blog and put it on another forum, but you can read it. Those who can't read spanish, can translate it on freetranslation.com.

http://www.fotolog.com/fn_2004
Old 12-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #53
country flag NicoFan

Picture of Nico in lun:

http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail....=0&PaginaId=27
Old 12-10-2008, 02:47 AM   #54
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link to the blog NicoFan, meanwhile I wait for the video now at least I can know a little bit what Nico said

oh and the link of the picture takes you to another different page I'm looking for the one with the Nico pic and I'll post it

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-10-2008, 02:59 AM   #55
country flag kidnicky

ok forget it I only could find an small mention of Nico going back to practice but no picture so maybe they already took it off?

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #56
country flag Sparko1030

Thanks for the links Nicofan! here's hoping the whole interview is posted yet sometime soon.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 12-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #57
country flag NicoFan

Buenas noticias!!! The video is up!!!

HEre's the link:

http://www.livtv.cl/programas/bonvallet2/

Now Senorita KidNicky - I have lots of requests here. First, lots of screen shots!!! I mean lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots!!! And second, see if there is anything the blogger missed about what he said. We owe you one Kid!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #58
country flag NicoFan

Oh and btw - if you hate doing the screen shots, tell me how to do them. I finally found my Print Screen button, but when I hit the Function key and the Print Screen key, it doesn't come out right. The picture is still moving...it's not like a regular picture. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:03 AM   #59
country flag kidnicky

first let me figure it out how to do the screen caps ... sorry I'm using a Mac now so everything is new for me ... and you could try to get a better pic if you pause the video and then make the print screen thing, just try it although I can't promise that much, sometimes that doesn't work either

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 12-11-2008, 03:48 AM   #60
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Buenas noticias!!! The video is up!!!

HEre's the link:

http://www.livtv.cl/programas/bonvallet2/

Now Senorita KidNicky - I have lots of requests here. First, lots of screen shots!!! I mean lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots!!! And second, see if there is anything the blogger missed about what he said. We owe you one Kid!!!

thanks for the link Nicofan! And thanks for all the work you are both doing

FERNANDO GONZALEZ