Aisam Ul Haq Qureshi thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2008, 09:56 AM   #46
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aisma Ul Haq Qureshi thread

Kobstaedernes ATP Challenger, Kolding Denmark
October 13-19, 2008

Singles First Round
(1)Roko Karanusic (CRO) 6-2 6-2 Aisam Qureshi (PAK)

Doubles First Round
(3)Rameez Junaid/Aisam Qureshi (AUS/PAK) 4-6 7-6(5) (10-5) (ALT)Raphael Durek/Filip Prpic (AUS/SWE)
Quarterfinal
(3)Rameez Junaid/Aisam Qureshi (AUS/PAK) 6-3 3-6 (10-7) (WC)Thomas Kromann/Martin Pedersen (DEN)
Semifinal
James Auckland/Todd Perry (GBR/AUS) 6-3 6-3 (3)Rameez Junaid/Aisam Qureshi (AUS/PAK)

The doubles first round match was great card for me.

Last edited by Raul : 11-26-2008 at 05:37 AM.
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #47
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

Lambertz Open by STAWAG, Aachen Germany
October 27-November 2, 2008

Singles First Round
Jesse Huta Galung (NED) 6-3 6-1 Aisam Qureshi (PAK)

Doubles First Round
Rohan Bopanna/Aisam Qureshi (IND/PAK) 6-7(4) 6-3 (13-11) James Auckland/Dick Norman (GBR/BEL)
Quarterfinal
Andreas Beck/Philipp Petzschner (GER) 5-7 6-4 (13-11) Rohan Bopanna/Aisam Qureshi (IND/PAK)

Doubles Quarterfinal was great card for me.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:20 AM   #48
country flag Raul

Tatra Banka Slovak Open 2008, Bratislava Slovak Republic
November 3-9, 2008

Doubles First Round
(3)Eric Butorac/Ross Hutchins (USA/GBR) 7-6(5) 6-3 Rohan Bopanna/Aisam Qureshi (IND/PAK)

Only played doubles

Last edited by Raul : 11-18-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #49
country flag Raul

Caversham International Tennis Tournament, Jersey Great Britain
November 10-16, 2008

Singles First Round
(5)Adrian Mannarino (FRA) 3-6 6-1 6-4 Aisam Qureshi (PAK)

Doubles First Round
George Bastl/Tomas Zib (SUI/CZE) 6-7(5) 7-6(5) (10-4) (2)James Auckland/Aisam Qureshi (GBR/PAK)

Bad tournament for Aisam. Too bad.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #50
country flag Raul

Keio Challenger International Tennis Tournament 2008, Yokohama Japan
November 17-23, 2008

Singles First Round
(6)Aisam Qureshi (PAK) 6-4 7-5 Tomas Cakl (CZE)

Doubles First Round
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi (DEN/PAK) 6-1 6-2 (WC)Sho Katayama/Tomohiro Shinokawa (JPN)

I saw the match of Aisam singles first round today. The weather is fine weather. It was hot for this season.

First of all, Cakl is far to the compliment with the athlete, fat person

Aisam practice with Harel Levy before the match. The service game of the first set attacked the forehand side. This match ran and went out to the net only about seven times. Cakl's ground stroke was not so good. It might have been a game plan at the ground stroke center. The condition of serving was also good. The backhand slice overflowed in confidence, and was sharp. It misses it three match points at the second set 0-40 5-4. It decides it by one at 6-5. It overflowed in confidence and it concentrated through the game.

Both players had dissatisfaction against the linesman and chief umpires. Because it is feeble-minded.

C'mon Aisam.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:18 AM   #51
country flag Raul

Second Round
(6)Aisam Qureshi (PAK) 6-2 6-1 (WC)Hiroki Moriya (JPN)

No worry about that. It seems very good or it just Moriya is just.....

His doubles second round against Tomas Cakl/Marek Semjan will play tommorro.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:15 AM   #52
country flag Raul

Quarter Final
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi(DEN/PAK) 6-1 1-6 9-11 Tomas Cakl/Marek Semjan(SVK)

I can not belive it
Must be joking, right ? No, it's real result. Ohhhhh bad luck Aisam. See you tommorro.

Singles Quarter Final
(6)Aisam Qureshi (PAK) vs (2)Hyung-Taik Lee (KOR)

Aisam never won against Lee. Lee leads 3-0. It's gonna be tough match for Aisam.

Last edited by Raul : 11-20-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:17 AM   #53
country flag Raul

Quarterfinal
(6)Aisam Qureshi (PAK) 6-4 4-6 4-6 (2)Hyung-Taik Lee (KOR)

It was very cold today. It was common to all players and loosened the string. It is cold that much.

I think that the establishment of the first serving is about 55 percent. The ace was few. It resolutely stuffed the net. The point was obtained adequately reading as 2 and 3 the course for the passing shot of Lee though there was not sharp of the volley. It positively stationed oneself at from the return ahead. The condition of the ground stroke was also good though there was no winner in the ground stroke so much. It did not reach the semifinal advancement by two another points. Aisam attacked playing a game overall and it was advantageous. However, it was an important point and concentration and the passing shot of Lee were the partings of the match.
Aisam twisted the ankle at the time of the return trying at the third set and it fell. The influence seemed to have gone out in the following point. It worries about the state of the ankle.

Anyway bad luck Aisam. Good luck next tournament at Toyota Challenger(indoor).

At the end, the match in outdoor is very dangerous in this time. As you see, players of the high rank of the ranking are not participating in this tournament. That's normal thing
Old 11-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #54
country flag Raul

Dunlop World Challenge, Toyota City Japan
November 24-30, 2008

Singles First Round
Woong-Sun Jun (KOR) vs (7)Aisam Qureshi (PAK)

Doubles First Round
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi (DEN/PAK) vs Roman Borvanov/Alexander Slabinsky (MDA/GBR)

Jun have good grand stroke. So, the key is service quality and net play for Aisam.
C'mon Aisam
Old 11-26-2008, 06:01 AM   #55
country flag Raul

First Round
Woong-Sun Jun (KOR) 3-6 7-6(10) 6-2 (7)Aisam Qureshi (PAK)
I don't have word......, it's just I'm so disappointment.

First Round
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi (DEN/PAK) 7-6(3) 6-4 Roman Borvanov/Alexander Slabinsky (MDA/GBR)

Quarter Final match is Tasuku Iwami/Hiroki Kondo (JPN). Good chance for in to the Semi Final. And then get a title here
Old 11-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #56
country flag Raul

Quarter Final
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi (DEN/PAK) 7-6(2) 6-4 Tasuku Iwami/Hiroki Kondo (JPN)
Semi Final
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi (DEN/PAK) 6-3 6-4 (3)Harel Levy/Noam Okun (ISR)

Final match aganst Ti Chen/Grzegorz Panfil (TPE/POL). Of coures Aisam win that match. So, let's see the match with have cup a tea
Old 11-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #57
country flag Raul

Final
(1)Frederik Nielsen/Aisam Qureshi (DEN/PAK) 7-5 6-3 Ti Chen/Grzegorz Panfil (TPE/POL)

Congratulations Aisam. All are good if it ends and it avoids it. A long season ended by this. The result of the doubles is wonderful as usual. It will be a victory by the Grand Slam next year. I especially expect activity in singles and doubles at the grass court season.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #58
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Qureshi & Bopanna Have The Talent 2 Do Well In The Grand Slam Tournaments In Doubles!!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #59
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

We Expect 2 See Qureshi Back In Chennai...If Chennai Gets Cancelled Because Of The Recent Attacks In Mumbai..He Will Probaly Go 2 Doha, He May Even Go 2 Brisbane Because After That It Is The Austalian Open Qualifiers.

COME ON AISAM UL HAQ QURESHI!!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:54 AM   #60
country flag Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Qureshi & Bopanna Have The Talent 2 Do Well In The Grand Slam Tournaments In Doubles!!
Let's get a title at Wimbledon