The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #16
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The PHM Fanlisting - Not For The Faint of Heart!

Shark Love it!!! I wanted to be a sneaky lawyer like him! but I guess I'll have to settle for the House style instead
And I just watched Match Point the other day (for the 4th times ) Funny how "luck" is the only thing you need to commit a murder and get away with it That ring

And TWO s for Richard?!
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2008, 01:26 PM   #17
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post

Shark Love it!!! I wanted to be a sneaky lawyer like him! but I guess I'll have to settle for the House style instead
And I just watched Match Point the other day (for the 4th times ) Funny how "luck" is the only thing you need to commit a murder and get away with it That ring

And TWO s for Richard?!
Too bad they'll end Shark. I love all those legal shows, AllyMcBeal, Boston Legal
Teehee, Match Point is one of the few Woody Allen movies I like.
Ehhh, d'ya think Richie will ever win a GS (please don't let Puschkin see this post ), he's as frustrating as those other talented nutcases
Old 11-26-2008, 01:34 PM   #18
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Too bad they'll end Shark. I love all those legal shows, AllyMcBeal, Boston Legal
Teehee, Match Point is one of the few Woody Allen movies I like.
Ehhh, d'ya think Richie will ever win a GS (please don't let Puschkin see this post ), he's as frustrating as those other talented nutcases
Me too! I wanted to be a lawyer in high school so I'm really into those shows!

I didn't like it the first time I saw it, but they showed it on HBO so often that I got hooked

Puschkin is just a forum away Honestly, I still believe in Richie He'll figure it out how to get better Plenty of time to win something big (not necessary a GS title - though I hope he does )
Old 11-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #19
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and isn't 'luck' actually part of tennis also, sometimes only 2-3 points deciding the final result.
Oh, and I forgot I am a fan of Hitchcock movies too. Classics. Have you seen any?
Old 11-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #20
country flag Ome

Quote:
Oh, and isn't 'luck' actually part of tennis also, sometimes only 2-3 points deciding the final result.
Oh, and I forgot I am a fan of Hitchcock movies too. Classics. Have you seen any?
'Luck' plays a big part indeed! (Ask Paulo )

The director of Psycho?
Old 11-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #21
country flag MariaV

Quote:
'Luck' plays a big part indeed! (Ask Paulo )

The director of Psycho?
Yep. I also recommend The Birds, Vertigo, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder (originals), To Catch a Thief.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #22
country flag Ome

Quote:
Yep. I also recommend The Birds, Vertigo, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder (originals), To Catch a Thief.
I only saw Psycho But I think I also have Vertigo, will have to ask my dad where it is

Thank you, Maria! Hope they are available online
Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #23
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
(I think Ome said I should tell everyone I'm a fan of ARSENAL )
THIS needs to be emphasized

BTW, Cesc was the captain for Arsenal in the Champions League match this week A boy has grown into a man
Old 11-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #24
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Finally getting to this

Name: Sharon
Nationality: American

Favorites >>
Sports: Tennis, football (I think Ome said I should tell everyone I'm a fan of ARSENAL ), Basketball,
Tennis Players: Paulo, Mario Ancic ( ), Ernests Gulbis, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero (first fave), Richard Gasquet, Roger Federer and a couple more...
Music: COLDPLAY , John Mayer, Maroon 5, Leona Lewis, Kanye west, etc
Movies: Ratatouille , I am Sam, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, Saving Private Ryan...
TV Shows: Gossip Girl , Desperate housewives, Grey's Anatomy (though it kinda sucks now ), HIMYM , all time fave is FRIENDS

I first noticed Paulo in, of course, DC 2002. Didn't become a big fan of his until that match against Nadal at Roland Garros. I think this was mentioned before but we all seem to fall with Paulo more after he loses a match? The puppy dog eyes
Hi Sharon! Well, can you blame us, those eyes are just .... irresistible. : And to see them sad after a match is just heart-breaking, I wanna hug him, well, usually... after that loss to Canas at RG in 2005 I wanted to shake him a little.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #25
country flag Ome

Quote:
Hi Sharon! Well, can you blame us, those eyes are just .... irresistible. : And to see them sad after a match is just heart-breaking, I wanna hug him, well, usually... after that loss to Canas at RG in 2005 I wanted to shake him a little.
Just a shake? You're too kind, Maria

I remember seeing pictures of Nico Escude and Fabrice gave Paulo a comforting after the DC final. Even as a Marat's fan back then --- I was like, MOVE guys! I wanted to give him a hug, too!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #26
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Just a shake? You're too kind, Maria

I remember seeing pictures of Nico Escude and Fabrice gave Paulo a comforting after the DC final. Even as a Marat's fan back then --- I was like, MOVE guys! I wanted to give him a hug, too!!!
LOL I'm sure you have pictures of Marat going to Paulo too. That's why I love Marat, after the 2006 DC final he went to comfort crying Chucho.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:22 PM   #27
country flag Ome

Quote:
LOL I'm sure you have pictures of Marat going to Paulo too. That's why I love Marat, after the 2006 DC final he went to comfort crying Chucho.
The one where Marat put his hand on Paulo's shoulder? And poor Chucho
Old 11-27-2008, 01:11 PM   #28
country flag MariaV

Quote:
The one where Marat put his hand on Paulo's shoulder? And poor Chucho
Yep. I guess it's the only one I got.
Must've been so frustrating for Calleri and Chucho to lose 2 DC finals.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #29
Sharon

Quote:
THIS needs to be emphasized :rolls

BTW, Cesc was the captain for Arsenal in the Champions League match this week A boy has grown into a man :awww :lol
Just wait, they can beat Chelsea this weekend... maybe.

Cesc, grown into a man

Quote:
Hi Sharon! Well, can you blame us, those eyes are just .... irresistible. :awww :hearts :inlove And to see them sad after a match is just heart-breaking, I wanna hug him, well, usually... after that loss to Canas at RG in 2005 I wanted to shake him a little. :lol
Hi Maria! I agree, Paulo has the best eyes and when they water up after he loses a big match..
The Canas loss was definately another story though The Coria loss was a bit also
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #30
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Just wait, they can beat Chelsea this weekend... maybe.

Cesc, grown into a man

Hi Maria! I agree, Paulo has the best eyes and when they water up after he loses a big match..
The Canas loss was definately another story though The Coria loss was a bit also
Hehe, the Coria loss was totally , I was angry and laughing at the same time.

So you're Cesc fangirls here. I like him but I'm not crazy about him. I used to be a huge footie fangirl when younger.