Your Tennis DVD/Video websites - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2008, 08:07 AM   #16
tennisvideos

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Tennis DVD/Video websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forehander View Post
If you guys have any 2001-2003 (maybe 2004) Sebastien Grosjean videos I am willing to pay you high price for the video and I'm not kidding.
Hi There. If you email Karen she can tell you what Grosjean matches she has. I looked up the 2002-2003 link on her site and saw about a dozen matches that Grosjean won. So she would have more for sure.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

Her email address is on the bottom of the website page.

Fave players: .. Seles .. Hingis .. Serena .. Venus .. Molik .. Stosur .. Sharapova .. Federer .. Roddick .. Hewitt .. Haas .. Rafter .. Safin ..
70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Roberta Flack .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. A Course in Miracles .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2008, 08:24 AM   #17
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi, I am Miranda, sorry i forgot your name, is it Greg ? long time no see

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisvideos View Post
Hi There. If you email Karen she can tell you what Grosjean matches she has. I looked up the 2002-2003 link on her site and saw about a dozen matches that Grosjean won. So she would have more for sure.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #18
country flag Forehander

Forehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow dude you're right lol there are a whole load of Grosjean videos there... Howcome I've never came across this site before!? Too bad few of my favourite matches are missing though =D

I'll probably buy those videos to be honest. But there are a matches of Grosjean I'm willing to pay high price to get. First is Grosjean vs Moya 2001 AO, Magnus Norman vs Grosjean 2001 AO, Arnaud Clement vs Grosjean 2001 AO, Felix Mantilla vs Grosjean 2003 AO. These matches were probably never shown overseas on satellite channels. But pretty sure they were shown on channel 7 of Australia. So one day hope to meet someone who has them~!

And lastly would you mind giving an idea the process of how the tennis videos are bought off the website? And how much does a video cost? thanks!

Last edited by Forehander : 11-17-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Forehander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #19
tennisvideos

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hi, I am Miranda, sorry i forgot your name, is it Greg ? long time no see
Hi Miranda - my name is Craig You are close! Hope you are well.

Fave players: .. Seles .. Hingis .. Serena .. Venus .. Molik .. Stosur .. Sharapova .. Federer .. Roddick .. Hewitt .. Haas .. Rafter .. Safin ..
70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Roberta Flack .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. A Course in Miracles .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks ..
Old 11-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #20
tennisvideos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forehander View Post
wow dude you're right lol there are a whole load of Grosjean videos there... Howcome I've never came across this site before!? Too bad few of my favourite matches are missing though =D

I'll probably buy those videos to be honest. But there are a matches of Grosjean I'm willing to pay high price to get. First is Grosjean vs Moya 2001 AO, Magnus Norman vs Grosjean 2001 AO, Arnaud Clement vs Grosjean 2001 AO, Felix Mantilla vs Grosjean 2003 AO. These matches were probably never shown overseas on satellite channels. But pretty sure they were shown on channel 7 of Australia. So one day hope to meet someone who has them~!

And lastly would you mind giving an idea the process of how the tennis videos are bought off the website? And how much does a video cost? thanks!
All you have to do is email Karen and ask her how much if you buy a number of matches. She gives discounts for bulk orders and also has specials on sometimes so if you buy a few matches you get another for free. But I don't know her prices or anything. Just send her an email and she will get back to you - her email is: sports.resources@tennisvideos.demon.co.uk.

You will be lucky to find those AO matches from 2001 or 2003 now as not many overseas collecters would have them and I didn't even keep those myself. And I record a lot from the Aussie seasons, but then I send my stuff to Karen. So I don't keep them myself.

Good luck!

Old 11-24-2008, 12:58 PM   #21
tennisvideos

Karen now has the Davis Cup Final matches available (see the last page under the 2008 link):

Old 11-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #22
country flag Diphil

Diphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond reputeDiphil has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.freewebs.com/tennismatches

To have my complete and updated list e-mail me: lorenzo.difilippo@libero.it
Diphil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:08 AM   #23
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

yes, Craig, i remember your name a few days later
Quote:
Hi Miranda - my name is Craig You are close! Hope you are well.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #24
country flag Mimi

why claycounter was banned? has 19,000 posts before he got banned

Old 11-25-2008, 09:18 AM   #25
country flag rivastenis

rivastenis is on a distinguished road

My website for trading:
www.freewebs.com/rivastenis
rivastenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #26
country flag Winnipeg
Banned!

Winnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond repute

my site...http://www.freewebs.com/tydilello/tennisdvds.htm
Winnipeg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #27
country flag MARIABKBCARDS

MARIABKBCARDS is on a distinguished road

i have a HUGE LIST of mostly mcenroe, connors, roddick, agassi, sampras, federer, nadal, sharapova, vaidisova, kournikova, hingis, paszek, and the williams sisters:

http://geocities.com/MARIABKBCARDS/
MARIABKBCARDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #28
tennisvideos

Aussie Open matches added to Karen's site:

PS: If anyone got the last two sets of Roger Rd 4 vs Berdych that would be great as I was only able to get the first 3 sets. Cheers

Old 04-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #29
country flag MrExcel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond reputeMrExcel has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisarchive.co.uk/

Very good...

MrExcel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #30
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

I've got about 400 matches - mostly from mid 80's to 90's

http://www.webng.com/adeyc/stoz.htm

Last edited by AdeyC : 04-12-2012 at 07:37 PM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote