Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #916
country flag RGK

RGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

hi guys:
1. anyone can tell me what the most qualitys in Victor?
2. how his form?

please.
RGK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #917
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

sorry RGK but, Victor who? Hanescu? If you're talking about him I'm sorry I can't answer your question, I'm not his fan but maybe the romanians can...or try to ask in his thread
hope you'll find someone who can answer you

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #918
country flag blu

blu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond reputeblu has a reputation beyond repute

Photos with Andrei Pavel, taken 3 days ago. http://bluxia.blogspot.com/2008/11/a...e-desktop.html

He was in Cluj to promote Florin Segarceanu as president of the Romanian Tennis Federation. He said that is 110% sure than we won't play against Russia in the Davis Cup, he'll just be the captain of the team. He said he'd like to play one or two more tournaments, but he doesn't know if his health will allow him to do that.
blu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:56 AM   #919
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu View Post
Photos with Andrei Pavel, taken 3 days ago. http://bluxia.blogspot.com/2008/11/a...e-desktop.html

He was in Cluj to promote Florin Segarceanu as president of the Romanian Tennis Federation. He said that is 110% sure than we won't play against Russia in the Davis Cup, he'll just be the captain of the team. He said he'd like to play one or two more tournaments, but he doesn't know if his health will allow him to do that.
Cool! Thanks Blu I wish I could read the Romanian... is what you said above what it said in the blog??

I see he's had a haircut too! I like it! It makes him look younger hehe

I believe that he should come to Australia even if he isn't playing in the Aussie Open I want to thank him for my video message
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:32 PM   #920
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

thx a lot blu!
Andrei is awesome no matter the haircut he has (though when it's too long like when he was young he is less perfect) but I must say I like the one he had at Rg more...
I hope he'll have the chance to play some tournement...I like it to be RG of course but he can still come just to train Copil like this year it will be enough for me!
I hope for him he'll be able to play in Romania because i guess he'll be happy to do it
thx again blu for the news on dear andrei

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 12-18-2008, 01:37 AM   #921
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post

I believe that he should come to Australia even if he isn't playing in the Aussie Open I want to thank him for my video message

he is in entry list with protected ranking, hopefully he will play (and you will meet him)
Old 01-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #922
country flag cc2monac

let's hope dear andrei will play!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #923
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Andrei is here

Waved to me as soon as he saw me and shook my hand and thanked me for the card He's going to play for fun more this year because the back is still playing up a bit... but he's juggling 2 jobs now because he's DC Captain for Romania now too

I asked him later if he's playing doubles and he is with Horia Tecau I watched them train together later in the day. A lot of fun as always. After training his coach gave me 2 of the training balls which I got them to sign one each. Andrei gave me a bottle of Powerade from his bag too Then he walked back with me when he was going to the rooms. Talking about my tattoos on my legs and my love of Canada (I have a maple leaf tattoo on my leg and was wearing a Canadian tshirt ).

He said he'd see me tomorrow... I'm sure he will
Old 01-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #924
country flag cc2monac

that's so great! I'm so happy for you peta! Ithink talking about your tatoo is all andrei!
I'm glad he'll also play the doubles because when I saw the draw I was 1/ happy because he was in 2/ devastated because he'll play Murray (Ihuess even Rafa will loose to Murray in the semi so our dear andrei... )

Don't forget to tell us if you see him again and please tell him that all his fans from all around the world are really happy he still play
It is all him to play for the fun, it shows how much tennis his important for him but also how much generous he is

I'm glad he is the new captain of the romanian DC team, he deserves to be, he'll sure be a great one HAIDe romania!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #925
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Ahhh I've been chatting to Andrei nearly every day and Horia now says hello to me too

Andrei was going to give me a ticket for his match if he had a spare but he couldn't get me one, but it's ok. I told him good luck today. He gave me another bottle of water too

There was a funny moment when Horia was bending over to put something in his bag and Andrei pushed his racquet up Horia's arse crack I laughed, Andrei turned and looked at me and told me that it's Horia's birthday today! Horia showed me a little mini cake/muffin thing with a stick in the top and told me it was the cake that Andrei had brought him I wished him a happy birthday
Old 01-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #926
country flag cc2monac

thx for tis wonderful story about the cake, andrie really has a big heart
tody he didn't play till the end of his match and abandonned at 2/6 1/3, I guess his back was hurting him too much

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #927
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Yep AND he's announced his retirement

I was already sad about that and then later on I went to Sorana Cirstea's match for a bit and saw Andrei sitting there cheering for her. I went around to his side of the court and asked him how his back was... he said "BAD". I wished him good luck with Davis Cup and told him I hoped to see him back here in the future with the Romanian players. Then I told him thankyou for being a wonderful favourite player to me and he tilted his head to the side and gave me a lovely smile and thanked me very much and shook my hand. It was such an emotional moment for me. I cried for about half an hour afterwards (and I'm getting teary writing this again now )
Old 01-21-2009, 07:53 AM   #928
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

I just saw Andrei practicing again with Horia and Victor!!!!!

He waved as soon as he saw me and after practice he chucked me another sweatband I now have 4 plus the hat he gave me

I asked him how the back is and he said it's still not fantastic, but they are going to have a go at doubles

I'm so glad he's still here
Old 01-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #929
country flag cc2monac

the word "retirement" + "andrei" makes me cry too
I love when he tilts his head to smile, makes him look even more lovable
I hope he'll do great in doubles

I'm so happy he went to see sorana's match, I like sori and I always go cheer for her at least once at RG...may andrei come too this year! he'll see I'm crazy every time a romanian is on the court

you're so lucky peta you have the chance to see him so much
thx for sharing it with us, I really appreciate

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #930
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Andrei and Horia won today! They played so well together and Andrei played some lovely shots
after the match I went to the fence where he was signing autographs and said well done. He looked up and when he saw it was me he have of a high five I also got another photo with Horia because he was there and cos he's hot LOL
Later Andrei was out cheering for Sorana and Monica Niculescu in doubles too