Davydenko's Wife- How!? - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #151
country flag Spartan

Spartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Hi, I don't understand why such a derrogratory topic is in a player's forum and allowed to remain here I hope the site team are of aware of this topic, because it is only angering and firing up his fans. Not the sensible option moving it here.

And it is nice to hear that my initial observations may be right, Irina is not only a beautiful woman on the outside, but also on the inside. I just wish more players would be like Nik, as many of the players girlfriends on tour are often being dated because of their looks. It is nice to know there are non superficial players on tour, and hopefully many of them.
Spartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2008, 04:03 PM   #152
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
Hi, I don't understand why such a derrogratory topic is in a player's forum and allowed to remain here I hope the site team are of aware of this topic, because it is only angering and firing up his fans. Not the sensible option moving it here.

And it is nice to hear that my initial observations may be right, Irina is not only a beautiful woman on the outside, but also on the inside. I just wish more players would be like Nik, as many of the players girlfriends on tour are often being dated because of their looks. It is nice to know there are non superficial players on tour, and hopefully many of them.
Well I can't answer for why it was moved here - perhaps the Mods thought that if it was "hidden" here, the "haters" and trolls wouldn't find it, and it would just slowly die and disappear They have moved some pretty nasty ones out of GM and into Djokovic's Forum too - so maybe that is the reason. Sadly there are so many trouble-makers on MTF (mostly on GM), and threads like this tend to lurk forever if they stay there, whereas on individual Players' Forums they can be quietly ignored!

Btw - welcome to MTF. It is generally a nice place (especially if you stay in the Player Forums, and perhaps Non-Tennis), and don't get too upset by a lot of the trash posted in GM! As a Davydenko fan you will have to put up with reading a lot of cr*p about him there - so just don't take it too personally

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #153
country flag Spartan

Spartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Well I can't answer for why it was moved here - perhaps the Mods thought that if it was "hidden" here, the "haters" and trolls wouldn't find it, and it would just slowly die and disappear They have moved some pretty nasty ones out of GM and into Djokovic's Forum too - so maybe that is the reason. Sadly there are so many trouble-makers on MTF (mostly on GM), and threads like this tend to lurk forever if they stay there, whereas on individual Players' Forums they can be quietly ignored!

Btw - welcome to MTF. It is generally a nice place (especially if you stay in the Player Forums, and perhaps Non-Tennis), and don't get too upset by a lot of the trash posted in GM! As a Davydenko fan you will have to put up with reading a lot of cr*p about him there - so just don't take it too personally
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have joined at a good time for Davydenko, or maybe I haven't Maybe joining at this time will mean more display of dislike toward him? Honestly I can't understand why such a nice guy would recieve such bad crap, he is hardly an arrogant and rude player who deserves people talking negatively about him as a person.

I have always found that Nik has never recieved the appreciation he deserves, and it is only the people within tennis that truly understand and appreciate his game.

I will certainly be checking out the players forums, I think this will be the most interesting section and also far less argumentative. Thanks for the advice
Spartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #154
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have joined at a good time for Davydenko, or maybe I haven't Maybe joining at this time will mean more display of dislike toward him? Honestly I can't understand why such a nice guy would recieve such bad crap, he is hardly an arrogant and rude player who deserves people talking negatively about him as a person.

I have always found that Nik has never recieved the appreciation he deserves, and it is only the people within tennis that truly understand and appreciate his game.

I will certainly be checking out the players forums, I think this will be the most interesting section and also far less argumentative. Thanks for the advice
GM doesn't need any excuse to hate on people as you will soon discover! Whether you are young (Murray), older (Federer), extrovert (Djokovic), introvert (Davydenko), a big server (Roddick), a "ballbasher" (Tursunov) or a "moonballer" (almost any clay courter!) they will find a way to hate you! At the moment Djokovic is the main butt of their hatred, and there is more respect (albeit grudging) for Kolya than I have seen for a while - but some people live to hate I will admit here I am not entirely blameless in this regard, and have a paranoic dislike of Nadal for lots of reasons - but at least I don't start endless threads bashing him on GM - I just try and ignore him!

Good luck with it anyway - and nice talking to you. I need to cook dinner now!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 02:50 PM   #155
country flag madeinburma

madeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond repute

i think kolya is pretty cute..ok..he balded really early..and he's no safin nor tursunov..but have any of you seen his dimples?..they're adorable! and from looking at his interviews, he has a very funny dry sense of humor and there's something very calming about his personality..i'd say he's one of the better looking guys in the atp circuit..coz believe me..there are far far more fuglier guys out there..not that looks matter
madeinburma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #156
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute

He's still awfully lucky to get a woman like that, regardless of how unbelievably awesome some believe his "dimples" are...
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:07 AM   #157
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the two of them together I think they are both very lucky to have found each other. They are like inseparable siamese twins and so sweet together
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:11 AM   #158
country flag Pixievodka

Pixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond reputePixievodka has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, did ppl actually say that" u always need what you don't have".... Irina has the look where her hubby doesn't have. LOL..... sometimes "soulmates" got anothing to do with the looking, if they are happy together, god bless them. (even i dont care)

Players I support: Marat Safin, Carlos Moya, Tommy Haas, Dima Tursunov, Misha Youzhny, Igor Andreev, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Dementieva.
Pixievodka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #159
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
Maybe he's packin a 10 incher.
WOW!!!WOW!! I would like to see that!! I don't knew about his...hidden treasure!!! But I have a luxuriant imagination.... BRAVA IRINA!!! Lucky you!!!!
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #160
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidusZidane View Post
Damn, I wish I was a pro tennis player! Has to be one of the sexiest professions.

Ditto to that TidusZidane. Mrs Davydenko is beautiful.

I Like watching him play. He has talent

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #161
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog1 View Post
Ditto to that TidusZidane. Mrs Davydenko is beautiful.

I Like watching him play. He has talent

Linda (Luton-UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie} View Post
Looking at the two of them together I think they are both very lucky to have found each other. They are like inseparable siamese twins and so sweet together
Yes.....like siamese twinsand you Linda.....are right...well done....well told....
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote